Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 24. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Stakecube should also list MMOCoin soon.

MMO actually is already on Stakecube. I have been enjoying a steady flow of stakes myself Grin
Am I correct that MMO staking reward is currently at 10% per annum as we have passed 100k block? What would be the minimum amount of MMO you need in your own wallet to get a reasonable staking reward, frequency wise?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am really excited to see the MMO in other exchange too Smiley Well done Guys  Cool
Today MMOCoin might get listed on CryptalDash exchange.

And I also heard that MMO is going to be listed on the aiodex.com exchange on 9th October 2018. Well done! MMO is nicely moving forward.
copper member
Activity: 358
Hoping that marketplace will be live this month!
I am very proud to see how the MMO project is gradually developing and the community continues to grow!  Cool Cool Cool
copper member
I created a channel, https://t.me/MMOCoin_rus please indicate the evo for discussion of the Russian-speaking populatio

Great, I hope that you will attract the Russian community!
copper member
Today MMOCoin might get listed on CryptalDash exchange.
Activity: 244
With MMO you can make pasive income with staking , buy at crex24
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
I created a channel, https://t.me/MMOCoin_rus please indicate the evo for discussion of the Russian-speaking populatio
how many hours do I need to rip
tell me how many minimum coins for pos mining
Nice to see how the MMO-project is gradually developing and the community continues to grow. I particularly like how I am coming across MMO at more and more places, including for instance stakecube.
Activity: 19
MMO is a great project and very nice staking rewards
MMO is a great project and very nice staking rewards  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Wonderful coin, great community good staking and hopefully more games with cryptocurency. This is a great opportunity for us gamers  Smiley
copper member
Cryptaldash listing on 1st October 2018, hoping for a smooth move.
Activity: 4
The gaming industry is huge and having the backing of a heaps of gamers gives MMO and edge against other gaming coins. Not only this but many of us like myself are not gamers. Check out the discord and see what its about! VIVA MMO!!
Activity: 11
MMOCoin is good in allways, the wallet is very friendly that a its easy to used alongside with staking even if its 50 or 100 coins your will be sent the masternode  reward is another good idea their discord channel if active 24 hours with instant reply from support in case you have any issue.
Pages:
Jump to: