Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 31. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
MMO coin price going to be more stable at Crex24 day by day. It making me think, this coin waiting to jump for the right time in the future. Collecting this even small parts.
Activity: 34
This is a very good project , MMO have  a very large market with game industry.
Cryptolovers and gamers must take MMO in the wallets.
Activity: 102
MMO Coin is the future for all online in-game currency.
If you are  playing a game and making money and having a good time doing that!
The Coin has great potential it can grow really big in the future.

Activity: 11
This Project it's fantastic
copper member
Activity: 358
MMOCoin is in top 5 featured coins on CryptalDash, check it out -> https://youtu.be/oo6I1pzQvAs?t=3m13s
Activity: 11
I like the concept of MMO Coin because it serves a huge and growing online multiplayer gaming industry, and the limits are endless. I first noticed it on StakeCube, a new shared MN service that is making waves, and there is a faucet for MMO, which is really cool. The Discord server is well run and Apple is on the ball! The specs look good and with the right marketing, I think this project will succeed definately.
Activity: 4
Great idea among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This business is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
I'm always following this coin. I'm very excited for the future of MMO! Gaming and Crypto are a natural partnership, and I love the staking opportunity! Hope MMO coin will control game cryptocurrency in the near future.
Activity: 34
MMO COIN
This project can be monumental , just the team and the innovative technologies will change the crypto system.
Good time for buy and hold !!!

Activity: 54
A great community A great success!
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Finally a good coin , there are too many scam empty folder like coin only to store ( and stole often) coin  basically worthless Cheesy

Need to see how will be used in game ...and of course POS is the only way to go .
Activity: 102
MMO Coin is still a new coin
So if you get in now ther is great upside
Getting some would be smart
Not all in keep a few good coins to diversify
copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
MMOcoin has establish itself has a gamers coin already,With MMO, you can easily keep your gaming experience evolving. a big plus is that it has all the ingredients one would like to have in full customised currency. MMO is putting all efforts to get listed on Aiodex and Coinex exchange, co come support MMO to be there, its beneficial for you as well as an investors and whatsmore anybody want, the team is running bounties for your support to establishing itself in the market. JOIN and SUPPORT, one day it could offer you a great profit.
Activity: 3
Hey,  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the business!
Activity: 72
(As per information available online, forecast of 2.3 billion gamers across the globe will spend $137.9 billion on games in 2018.)
A coin for the biggest market of entertainment.
To be used in MMORPG games (my favourite).
Tiered Proof of Stake. (POS coins are my first choice).
These points give me hope for a better prospect on MMO.
I like this coin much. Very promissing and i believe that it will have a great future. Because of background of project very strong and nice based coin. hope to see this coin with most of  other exchange sites too.
Activity: 66
MMO is a great project in crypto....
PoS based best coin.
Also free airdrops and bounties in discord server to get some MMO for free.
Don't miss your chance.....
Activity: 27
I am convinced that the MMO project will be a great success.
MMO management team is so industrious, growing community and MMO has already listed on crex24 is this exchange is awesome!
that's why i like this coin.
Activity: 49
I am very excited for that the coin has already listed in exchange..  I hope this coin can give us a higher profit...  So my recomendation is everybody shold buy this coin for get a better profit from this
Activity: 61
This investment option can be used to profit on price fluctuation of MMO Coin. You can buy MMO Coin at a lower price and selling them at higher price.

Discord Link if you want to join: https://discord.gg/ehbFuwH
Pages:
Jump to: