Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 30. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Great Coin MMO is perfect
Activity: 102
To control the MMOCoin dump from exchanges we have decided to sell MMOCoins via http://MMOPro.org  as-well, you can now buy MMOCoins with Fiat.
https://www.mmopro.org/payments.php
(Note this is only for controlling the dumps, once market-price reaches to exact value we will remove it.) sounds good Smiley
copper member
Activity: 358
CryptalDash listing is really near i think this month it will be list I hope that will be a game changer for MMO Volume.
Activity: 28
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this project needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Activity: 34
MMOcoin is a  fantastic coin that combines excellent functionality that you can staking with stakecube .
The project work really well and in this moment i m thinking to move many coin position to Mmo or I Will regret later.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
I think MMO price more stable today. Around support points and i think when we look at these times in the future we will say that it was cheap those times.
Yes, it can be. The main thing is that the team continued to work fruitfully, and regularly gave us the results of its activities. Now a hard period for crypto.
From the bear market, many investors have a bad mood. It is necessary to take this situation into account.

the less liquidity and bidding in the project, the stronger it will be in this market. someone sold a very large number of bitcoins and knocked the market. i think a little should stabilize the fall.
Activity: 28
This is one of the plans that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world idea. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
Activity: 11
MMO is gaining traction and it's not just a gaming coin. It's a coin for gamers, traders and holders. The market place will take this to the next level. Take a look for yourself
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I think MMO price more stable today. Around support points and i think when we look at these times in the future we will say that it was cheap those times.
Yes, it can be. The main thing is that the team continued to work fruitfully, and regularly gave us the results of its activities. Now a hard period for crypto.
From the bear market, many investors have a bad mood. It is necessary to take this situation into account.
Activity: 8
Hey,  Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your project? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Activity: 102
Bears and bulls keep fighting
But MMO coins is holding
Wont be long now before the green days start
Activity: 98
copper member
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?

MMO got a massive gaming community behind it, so once the marketplace launches I am sure gamers are going to use MMO for buying and selling gaming digital assets!
Currently, its so undervalued so buy it before the marketplace launch.
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
copper member
Hi  Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your plan, what does it mean??

Well no KYC currently, even marketplace is not officially live yet.
Activity: 135

MMO is a good idea and a good concept with the development of a game site and a new cryptocurrency.
The price in this moment is really low .
I m buying more too .

That’s great! Because MMOCoin wasn’t just created for the gaming community. It is a multi-faceted, long living investment opportunity for everyone. It employs a unique, tiered Proof of Stake model that ensures a long, slow release of new coins into circulation. good luck dear and spirit
Activity: 27
Hi  Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your plan, what does it mean??

MMO is a good idea and a good concept with the development of a game site and a new cryptocurrency.
The price in this moment is really low .
I m buying more too .
Activity: 27
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this idea, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this plan's demo platform in action
Activity: 54
A really interesting coin
MMO airdrops and bounties
Join discord to get the latest news and airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: