Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 23. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
More and more people are using mmocoin. This is a very good coin with great prospects.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Am I correct that MMO staking reward is currently at 10% per annum as we have passed 100k block? What would be the minimum amount of MMO you need in your own wallet to get a reasonable staking reward, frequency wise?

I am staking through Stakecube at the moment and it is producing nice stakes on a very regular basis, but would like to move to own wallet. How many MMO should be kind of a minimum to get regular stakes?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It is great for mmo be on a lot of exchanges but when the bigger exchanges come in price will be sky rocket
where do i know similar coins are 30 times expensive.
copper member
Activity: 358
So guys will AioDEX list MMOCoin today? what do you say?
Activity: 23
It's really cool that MMO is now listed to injex. MMO is really growing.
MMO will be traded on Aiodex. That's great news.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Mmo start trading at https://ex.injex.io/trade/MMO/BTC another listing

Nice! MMO is spreading its wings step-by-step. Good to see that the coin is growing into a broader trading base.
Activity: 6
MMO Coin is an excellent and unique concept.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1

MMOCoin order books are now active at Injex.io!
MMOCoin's application to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
MMOCoin has 1 active pair - MMO_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - MMO_BTC
copper member
Activity: 358
So just almost 1 day left in AioDex listing!
The community is getting bigger. I'm sure that MMO will succeed.
I think it has the best  and clean web site , best forum https://www.mmopro.org/
MMOCoin unique feature called Multi-level bet is great and as a huge community recognition in online gaming. MMO is a secure, smart and easy-to-use platform and platform for fast and secure transactions
MMO is a great project. I can see its success. Being in many exchanges and soon will be on aiodex on oct. 9 2018 show that MMO is growing. Good luck MMO.
Activity: 30
I came across MMO, which is a great project and great for gamers where gaming is now bigger than ever. It has a good team with great plans for this project.
Activity: 9
I like utility coins. They have a purpose and a function. I read through the website, the project is solid and early adaptors can only benefit from it. Keep up the good work!!!
A blueprint for the future. Excellent service with a user-friendly interface and extensive functionality, which has great prospects. I advise everyone to become a part of it!
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
In the WP you wrote, that:
"With MMOCoin, gamers will be able to buy, sell, and trade almost anything they need for their gaming experience. With a single currency, dedicated to gamers, users will be able to quickly and securely acquire exactly what they need for their next mission or quest."
Am I understand wright that it's about in-game items?
Yes, I think that is for sure. Payment platform for gamers. For the realization of such functions, the liquidity of the koin is of paramount importance. I think the team understands this, and we can see this coin on different exchangers.
Pages:
Jump to: