Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 33. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
All is falling in to place
It looks like it will be a great end to the year
Activity: 11
The more i look into this project the more potential i see. The market place when running will be huge. The team seems very active and the gaming industry is huge. Looks like a good solid project. You can get a feel for it by joining their discord and participating in the giveaways and airdrops before deciding.
Activity: 36
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 54
A strong team ,nice project.
Staking made easy on stakecube.
Great community on discord
Join us
Activity: 30
This idea includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
Activity: 54
IT IS HAPPENING - KYD Verified
An Exclusive Valueable Project - Smart Thinking

Well Done MMO

Keep it Friendly and Informative

Looking Forward to Built Together for BIG Success
Activity: 11
This new coin has a great team and community, a gaming coin made by real gamers. Heaps of giveaways and bounties also done. Keep an eye on this project as it has great potential. Oh it is also POS so you can get rewards just for holding.  Grin
Activity: 66
Are you still thinking?
No No No
Stop thinking and start claiming your MMO.
Don't miss the chance to get MMO free....
Activity: 46
Good promising project, your all structure was very impressive and your team work done a have a great job. I hope it will a successful project in the future. Smiley
A strong team ,nice project.
Staking made easy on stakecube.
Great community on discord
Join us
Activity: 77
I have joined on MMO discord for long time ago, and I have Much MMO from airdrop....airdrop vote MMO on CoinEx still run, get 250 MMO for vote and 1 lucky winner get 100k MMO, woowoww...
good for you mate. i only have a hundred plus hahaha im late coming in to the server. but with the awesome bounties they are having . i hope to have more !
copper member
Activity: 77
I have joined on MMO discord for long time ago, and I have Much MMO from airdrop....airdrop vote MMO on CoinEx still run, get 250 MMO for vote and 1 lucky winner get 100k MMO, woowoww...
copper member
Activity: 358
The discord invitation contest is live! Join the discord and get chance to win upto 200$ -> https://discord.gg/MVh5AR8

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Looks like the bulls are waking up
It wont be long now MMO Coin here we go
Where do you see it?  I see that it still lies on the shoulder blades. Investors are in a bad mood. And for this project, so hard today. But this is a good test of strength. In such a period of time, the team efforts should be particularly diligent.
You will want to join MMO Coin discord
Its a great place for news and airdrops
Activity: 13
Great community and our future coin, will be on a success. Join us or youll be sorry you enjoy while you earn.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
it one of the promising new project on the block. team is dedicated and seems to know what they are doing. the crypto world will have it new in the shape of this coin
Activity: 61
MMO coin, you earn while you play. It's a very interesting project. I hope everyone thinks the same way.
Activity: 34
MMO coin in this historical moment is a great deal ...
It s totally undervalue, with total supply of 100milion and great passive income from staking.

Dont miss this coin MMO
Pages:
Jump to: