Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 32. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Activity: 34
MMOCoin is built on a unique feature called Tiered Staking. Tiered PoS is actually the levels of Stake divided into the  percentage of the coins consist in the wallet & we have divided the  stake reward into the following levels (as per anum)  

Holding 1-999 MMO in the OS wallet will provide 1% stake reward

Holding 1000-9999 MMO in the OS wallet will provide 2% stake reward.

Holding 10000-49999 MMO in the OS wallet will provide 5% stake reward.

Holding 50000-99999 MMO in the OS wallet will provide 7% stake reward.

Holding 100000+ MMO in the OS wallet will provide 10% stake reward.   

Ceck our socials.

copper member
Activity: 358
The first target is to reach 0.1$ per MMO which is now possible because only bounty hunters are selling it at low.
Activity: 3
Mmo project is going to be moon soon because gaming now a days is a thing and mmo i think can be widely used on every games🇵🇭🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 10
Hi team! It isa great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Activity: 102
The gaming world is big and is growing each day
Lots of money to be had buying items sponsors and viewers
So MMO coin has a big market to get a piece of
Activity: 11
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Activity: 54
MOMOCON will give great satisfaction .... I'm sure
copper member
Just a few weeks away on getting listed on CryptalDash and AioDEx, keep supporting! as a NON ICO project its going really great.
Activity: 14
Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this plan well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their businesss. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent business and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 66
Now I have a good amount of MMO.
I got them freely from airdrops and bounties in discord server of MMO.
You cab get yours from bounties.
So, joined n fast and start graving MMO.....
Activity: 61
I am happy that being part of this community. Very promising project, I hope it will have a good future due to It has good community, very organize. The project looks really interesting!
https://discord.gg/SphDAVt

Mmo comunity is growing really fast .
The coin have a huge potentiality
Team have a great skils .
Activity: 54
I am sure this MMO project will achieve all targets which they have
visioned in their roadmap going smoothly accordingly

Listing on active Exchanges, Engaging multiple communities,
Bounty system management through MMOPro forum.

Nice Job!
Activity: 102
MMO Coin is on stakecube
And its where i hold my coin
Trying to get more each day
Activity: 66
One of the top coin in my coin list.
Please join and grab yours.
Don't miss the airdrops and bounties..
copper member
Just give it 6 months to 1 year and people will start taking self-interest in it, can't wait for the marketplace launch. Devs are taking a little bit longer but it will be live in a few months.
Activity: 12
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose ideas for investment?
Activity: 130
this is a very big and very good project, and has been presented very neatly and in a very understandable way I am interested in this very large project and I will try to join this project
I m staking MMO on stakecube

I Think this coin Will be in top 50 coins soon
Huge potential and real good team.

Pages:
Jump to: