Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 35. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i have made some time ago an account at the online web wallet of MMO , to bad i can not log in anymore , and there is not an option to retrieve the login credentials , just to warning other people , be careful with making an account and write your login info on paper

Sad to heard it buddy. Did you contact with support team? maybe they can be able to help you about it even i am not sure much.. hope u did not lose much coins.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i have made some time ago an account at the online web wallet of MMO , to bad i can not log in anymore , and there is not an option to retrieve the login credentials , just to warning other people , be careful with making an account and write your login info on paper
Activity: 77
always been positive since i got in. that's commendable! go for it MMO!
Activity: 13
Come and join us on discord : With a great project and growing fast community!
Activity: 66
Want some MMO,
Jin discord and start participating in MMO airdrops and bounties to earn some free MMO.
copper member
Activity: 358
for those who can't participate in bounty via MMO forum you can participate from here as-well -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44647387
Activity: 3
Such a great project. Follow them, such a little marketcap with a great team will lead in a great investment.
Activity: 102
MMO Coin has Free Airdrop & Bounty
Its coin based POS +POW. No ICOs or Crowdfunding
 which means that the initial distribution will be free cant get better then that !
Been a big fan of many MMORPGs both public and private servers, and now this project is bringing it on blockchain! Can't wait to return and make some kills again!
The Project is starting a lot on listing on exchanges for token distribution alongside their left and right bounties and airdrops! Come on and Join the fun!

Yes i am sharing same feelings with you buddy.  MMOcoin going good on exchanges Stabilite is more smooth day by day. It is a good point of it.
Activity: 7
great coin  vith the best airdrops  !!!!

discord  https://discord.gg/YNM2M4
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
MMO is a good project and is still growing steadily.
I bought and sent MMO to stakecube to staker every day, pretty good profit.
Will continue to support the MMO and keep track of new updates.
Have a nice weekend!
Activity: 77
even with some tight competitions MMO has achieved the Aiodex voting. thanks to the active community. Its a one-step closer to the goal and is a big help to the team. congrats MMO Community!
Activity: 66
Best airdrops and bounties of MMO here in discord server.
Join fast to get yours.
Already approved in aiodex......
Activity: 34
I invite you to join out comunity on discord.
We stake ,we have fun and profit .
Great future ahead this project
Activity: 5
Such a great POS coin with a fair tiered staking scheme & a growing community. Nice to see they being listed in new exchanges so quickly. Kudos to everyone involved - great work, keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 103
Impressive thing is MMo community is increasing every day..recently listed on Aiodex and I hope new exchanges to come in few days !
The main thing is not to stop and step by step to move towards the goal !!!
Activity: 10
MmoCoin is an awesome project. I know it will have a bright future soon.  

You have my full support🤗🤗🤩🤩
Goodluck.
Activity: 102
With the new listing and all the great stuff to come
I still think we can hit new highs !
Activity: 5
Been a big fan of many MMORPGs both public and private servers, and now this project is bringing it on blockchain! Can't wait to return and make some kills again!
The Project is starting a lot on listing on exchanges for token distribution alongside their left and right bounties and airdrops! Come on and Join the fun!
Yes really can have a bright future. Impressive thing is MMo community is increasing every day..recently listed on Aiodex and I hope new exchanges to come in few days !
Pages:
Jump to: