Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 8. (Read 300591 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
MNE is probably one of very few legit non pump coins out there.
You seem to be wrong in this thread, based on your post history, you are more of a pump coin gambler / investor type of guy.
This here is certainly not one of them.

Oh and don't make accusations when you can't back them up with some facts or evidence, that's very immature.

oh how ironic your bitchass shows up here too lol!  you obviously can't read because my post history (although harsh) backs only legit coins so don't even try to type that BS.  viral would be the only one i'm still on the fence, but otherwise i'm sick of scammers getting away with shit here, both long and short term.  not sure if you and dr. coin are the devs or just IN with the devs, but your coin 'backing' has been nothing but shit over the past year.  so what is MNE then?  if it's not a pnd?   Roll Eyes

yeah i love how you want me to give evidence...lol, i'm not the dev nor am i a pumper/whale so the onus is NOT on me, it's on you and your insider devs or whoever you wanna call them.  it's up to YOU guys who promo'ed this shit many moons ago to come thru for your "investors" which are obviously ZERO, and if there is life to come it'll be more obvious manipulation and all your own buys.  

don't even try to place the "smart guy" talk card my friend.  some of us know who you are or "wanna be" so talk all you want, it's just going to make you look like an even bigger scammer and liar, because that's all you are pal.

glad i can put this coin to bed.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So we are back to once a month a meaningless update.
Let me guess Web blabla allmost done 60% ..

Was thinking the same. Next month it will be 90% and maybe, just MAYBE done a month after that. It will be coming close to a year with NO real content. Just lazily working.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
So we are back to once a month a meaningless update.
Let me guess Web blabla allmost done 60% ..
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
MNE is probably one of very few legit non pump coins out there.
You seem to be wrong in this thread, based on your post history, you are more of a pump coin gambler / investor type of guy.
This here is certainly not one of them.

Oh and don't make accusations when you can't back them up with some facts or evidence, that's very immature.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
shame shame shame... :/

oh look who it is, Dr. Fuckface...where is your boyfriend Mr. Net???  come to rub it in with that comment how you've made some good BTC off noobs over the past 6+ months from this bullshit coin?

everyone, if you haven't realized it yet munne was just another scam coin project by dr. coinanus and mr. netjizz!!!  it was for their shitty wanna be pump group 'team' or whatever it is they run.  seems to me they're still in need of btc all the time because they run crap lil scams that it never makes them enough btc to be happy.  i can't say for sure it was "their" coin but it pretty much may as well have been.  dev behind it working with them anyway, so either way you get fucked.  so don't bother replying to this thread for the 'dev' to come out or bump it, because it's futile.  their little bitch scam just gets recalled with that happening, and nobody wants that.  they've since moved on.

if you aren't already out of mne you're prob too late, which is sad because no support will come for this dead ass project and coin.  yet another facade in the shitass world of altcoin scams. 

bye.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
legendary
Another little Gem .. How long has this been on the OP
This is from the Mobile wallet btw .. where is it ?

And now for the Munne challenge .. Find the Link to munne university in the Op .. gl!

legendary
legendary
hi Mr.Mchrono
we are not listed on Bittrex since weeks!!!
Actualize op please, if you find the time (we all know how hard you and your huge team are working)...

+1

And the Wallet ..
Activity: 798
hi Mr.Mchrono
we are not listed on Bittrex since weeks!!!
Actualize op please, if you find the time (we all know how hard you and your huge team are working)...
Activity: 382
You removed that colour full post yourself uh Wink

I feel your pain i lost about the same on this.
Worst thing to me is that Everyone could have made money on this including the devs if they werent totally retarded / thieves.

I removed the post because I myself felt ashamed that those colorful things also don't mind our so called "dev".
legendary
You removed that colour full post yourself uh Wink

I feel your pain i lost about the same on this.
Worst thing to me is that Everyone could have made money on this including the devs if they werent totally retarded / thieves.
legendary
Ive made a request @ coinsource to have the Devs information released i suggest everyone else does the same.
We shouldnt let them get away with this.
Activity: 798
Hello, we have some news. We are working on a new development, the mobile version of Munne University. Lets show you some screens:

http://i.imgur.com/5eN5mc7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VVuIdXs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/n8uEVMJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cVnMvlW.jpg

We plan to start this new app on Android, at the moment we have around 30% of the work done.  Main features of the app:

* Access to your MunneU account.
* View courses, subscribe to courses, etc.
* Access all the lessons, videos, mark them as done, etc.
* Make comments, publish status, etc.

So allmost 2 weeks gone again .. time for another one of your useless posts ..
How about comming up with some Answers ..?

1 Is Terpin still involved If not WHY NOT?
2 where is the Mobile version of the game and Wallet ?
3 Where are the courses that where beeing made ? I DONT SEE THEM IN THE UNIVERSITY
4 Where is the Advertising you promised months ago to drive traffic to the site ?

Start with these ill have some more questions after u answer these.

Same here - totally agree!
legendary
Hello, we have some news. We are working on a new development, the mobile version of Munne University. Lets show you some screens:

http://i.imgur.com/5eN5mc7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VVuIdXs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/n8uEVMJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cVnMvlW.jpg

We plan to start this new app on Android, at the moment we have around 30% of the work done.  Main features of the app:

* Access to your MunneU account.
* View courses, subscribe to courses, etc.
* Access all the lessons, videos, mark them as done, etc.
* Make comments, publish status, etc.

So allmost 2 weeks gone again .. time for another one of your useless posts ..
How about comming up with some Answers ..?

1 Is Terpin still involved If not WHY NOT?
2 where is the Mobile version of the game and Wallet ?
3 Where are the courses that where beeing made ? I DONT SEE THEM IN THE UNIVERSITY
4 Where is the Advertising you promised months ago to drive traffic to the site ?

Start with these ill have some more questions after u answer these.
legendary
Its really shocking to see what interest Mr Terpin would have in Munne? Since he thrice or something retweeted. But then again even silence has its own limitations and the same have been crossed by both dev and so called "Mr. Terpin".

" Greetings"

I dont understand what you are saying.

Some forum members "claim" to have spoken to Terpin and that he said he no longer had interrest in Munne , because he lost faith in the devs something along those lines if that is actually true i dont know.

We should also request http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/munne-mun/ to release the information they have on the devs. (I doubt this is legit but at least its something)

I think coinssource should agree the conditions havent been met and the work deliverd is so far from promised we can consider it a scam they could contact the devs and tell them to return the remaining funds to the investors Or they will release the information.

"greetings"

Activity: 382
Its really shocking to see what interest Mr Terpin would have in Munne? Since he thrice or something retweeted. But then again even silence has its own limitations and the same have been crossed by both dev and so called "Mr. Terpin".

" Greetings"
legendary
Anybody here up for taking over Munne ? Should we create a team and start project and takeover this thing? We can do our own websites, projects without relying on the ones done by devplus? We dont even need to reference those works done. We could start from scratch ? Of course, we should ignore devplus and Mchrono if we started, and remove them from Munne.

PS: We would need the funds back though. That is one thing to consider how we can get them back ?

A take over makes no sense.

Its better to create a new coin with the same goals ..

The funds are Stolen and we Wont get those btc back that must be clear to everyone by now Mchrono and Devplus just robbed us and used M Terpin to make their robbery look more legit. If Terpin was in on this theft remains to be seen, one thing that is clear is that HE got PAID with OUR MONEY.

"Greetings"

Pages:
Jump to: