Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 2. (Read 300591 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
The guys who were in MNE group joined me and are happy...

To others that still believed this coin will ever go back...

ZOMG.. You guys are fools.

Join MR PUMPS group and make money on top of scam trading groups.

Anyone in this thread what to own up to joining his group or is he just spouting gibberisch?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
The guys who were in MNE group joined me and are happy...

To others that still believed this coin will ever go back...

ZOMG.. You guys are fools.

Join MR PUMPS group and make money on top of scam trading groups.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Yeah, RIP MNE Smiley Dont worry guys, there are good coins out there. Guess some of them are just too good to be true eh.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
MUNNE is still around? What's going on with this coin? Is there still things in development with it?

No it seems to be totally dead now website is offline.

What a waste of great potential.

Yep I hear you there mate if the Devs would actually follow through with their great ideas instead of just looking for a quick profit then on to the next coin we actually might start getting somewhere in this world lol Cheers
legendary
MUNNE is still around? What's going on with this coin? Is there still things in development with it?

No it seems to be totally dead now website is offline.

What a waste of great potential.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Why does he keep coming back to a dead thread with only 4-6 active people in it ?

Very good question Sluppy!

Damn you fools.

I wanted to let some of you make money instead of believing in fairy tales of MNE getting back.

I think you are the only one who wants to make Money lol.
We all know that mne could already be down - we are no idiots.
But we are free to discuss what we want in this thread.
So plz try to get some btc in other threads...
legendary
Why does he keep coming back to a dead thread with only 4-6 active people in it ?

Damn you fools.

I wanted to let some of you make money instead of believing in fairy tales of MNE getting back.

If its not clear to you yet none here cares about what you want.
Now kindly just go away.

follow me to make money

Damn you fools.

legendary

follow me to make money
Yes MrPUMP always makes money, that why i have now 15+ members and all are happy.
This week we are doing new superb pump... Join now or keep bagholding MNE.
legendary
How cute Mr.pump is posting here again well there is about 5 or 6 people here Fess up who was he referring to before ? those 2 guys he was talking about just and/or join his group so he can fuck off.

Agree sluppy. Mr.Pump: No reason for you to post here - or is there something in the air?Huh
 Wink

Price up 100% at cryptsy...

...uuuups and down we go...

Who would expect? Smiley Stop bagholding, leave this and join me - you will profit and laugh on MNE.

Said I'd report honestly, portfolio has lost 12 BTC lost to date. I understand that BTC going up doesn't help, but I'll be patient some positions take months to manifest.

follow me to make money
How cute Mr.pump is posting here again well there is about 5 or 6 people here Fess up who was he referring to before ? those 2 guys he was talking about just and/or join his group so he can fuck off.

Agree sluppy. Mr.Pump: No reason for you to post here - or is there something in the air?Huh
 Wink

Who would expect? Smiley Stop bagholding, leave this and join me - you will profit and laugh on MNE.

Wink

follow me to make money

Wink

I just wanted to prove i have inside infos to people who were scammed by their pump groups and that are bagholding this.
Nothing else i wanted Smiley Enjoy i let you get eyes open for free!

Wink

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
is this still a scum con?
sorry too bored with this project to read up

So hard to tell.  Frankly I stopped checking this thread and I do read up on some worthless coins regularly. 

On the other hand, it's so hard to imagine the caliber of Terpin ever being associated with this coin.  That is the only thing that lingers in my mind but perhaps he simply made an error in judgment or it's something that happens in the world of marketing.

Alas, this coin looks good for dead so say a prayer and bury it. 
Pages:
Jump to: