Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 4. (Read 300591 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
LOL guys why are you still posting here?  Was I not clear in my posts from MONTHS AGO?!?!

Mr. Pump I already told these dummies what you just said months ago, so again, you fail.

given your interesting list of coins..........i think you may have more to you than meets the eye my friend.

everyone lost here, enough of this bullshit from an old dead coin - we have too many new shit coins as usual.  so just let this coin/thread die.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Hi friends, hi sluppy,

after all this shit from pndgroups and so on I decided to hold my munnecoins.
Perhaps there will sth happen sooner or later?
toktok - MrMchrono? Still reading here? Time to come back.

Cool

Ah I forgot:

MrPump: Im not interested in pnd groups and will pay no penny for your "good" advice, sorry...

Xenxex you clearly must be another shill account made with the sole purpose to discredit mrpump like me *holding up a sarcasm sign*

Yes I'm not selling for peanuts either ill just keep holding forever probably Smiley

Mchrono hows that Web thingie you where working on coming along ? any content yet ?
*still holding the same Sarcasm sign:)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
He just needs 1btc from you guys so you can join his group .. that's really all u need to know.

In the post above i gave you infos that members of 2-3 groups that pumped this coins, will know is real.
Not more i need to proove i know what im talking about.

Theres bagholders of this 3 groups talking here mostly and they know im for real after what i just pasted. Nobody outside could know this.

And yes im writing this to show my informations and show my group, so people can finally stop being scammed and trade on top of my 7 groups Wink
The only way i can credit myself is to show publicly i do own inside infos if it wssnt for that you would still be sitting here and wondering when will MNE kick the price up!

I know pump groups will try to discredit me and you might be an alt of 1 of it - but im writing this reply to other real guys here Wink

Right a 40 post account accusing me of being an alt to discredit him , sounds legit.
Anyone that's read this thread for more then 5 minutes knows how bogus that claim is.
I call them the way I see them and this rieks like another Ryan Pumper remake.

Ryan Pumper was fake, i know nobody that was actually in his "group".
Im junior but because my main account is known to teams im into so im using this to stay covered. I have explained this in my trade group thread on top.
My pump group works on top of 7 other groups, so admins of them cannot know who i am - simple as that. Just try me off and see yourself.

ryan pumper got caught out with over 100 different shill acounts of his own that he used on his own thread, your prob ryan pumper.

i mean after he got uncovered, he had to start again right.

Why dont you use your normal account when trying to discredit me?
I have this advantage that beeing in so many groups i know exactly who i who. Shills gonna try to discredit me but they cant because im proving myself since a month that i have inside infos.
If you were to my group you would either say i can see the future or that im really in all this groups. I have predicted impossible stuff already Wink

Bobsurplus tried to attack me and got totally owned with my inside tip going public about his new coin to pump. Now hes quiet - at least from his main account. If that you Bob - dont try me again.

To others reading: in my group you are not pumping anything. You get information where to buy and what price to sell. You set the orders and you are done.
All the other groups are doing marketing/work, you just make money on top of them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi friends, hi sluppy,

Cool

Ah I forgot:

MrPump: Im not interested in pnd groups and will pay no penny for your "good" advice, sorry...
Hi friends, hi sluppy,

Cool
follow me to make money
He just needs 1btc from you guys so you can join his group .. that's really all u need to know.

In the post above i gave you infos that members of 2-3 groups that pumped this coins, will know is real.

Theres bagholders of this 3 groups talking here mostly and they know im for real after what i just pasted. Nobody outside could know this.

And yes im writing this to show my informations and show my group, so people can finally stop being scammed and trade on top of my 7 groups Wink
The only way i can credit myself is to show publicly i do own inside infos if it wssnt for that you would still be sitting here and wondering when will MNE kick the price up!

I know pump groups will try to discredit me and you might be an alt of 1 of it - but im writing this reply to other real guys here Wink

Right a 40 post account accusing me of being an alt to discredit him , sounds legit.
Anyone that's read this thread for more then 5 minutes knows how bogus that claim is.

Ryan Pumper was fake, i know nobody that was actually in his "group".
Im junior but because my main account is known to teams im into so im using this to stay covered. I have explained this in my trade group thread on top.
My pump group works on top of 7 other groups, so admins of them cannot know who i am - simple as that. Just try me off and see yourself.
legendary

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
-You are so tired of unfinished coins?
-Yes, Captain!
-Well, get another one Tongue
follow me to make money

legendary
follow me to make money
WAKE UP SIRS!

Guys MNE/QSLV was a scam runned toether i was writing a bit about it before - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

If you want infos on whats dumped when we are done pumping just follow that free thread - no need to join my private group at all  Shocked
MNE will still trade a bit because theres so many bagholders they are dropping the coins between each other.

Mr.Pump, would you please tell us where you have that infos from?!

If you read clearly, im part of 7 groups now (8 now) that are all active - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meta-whale-spy-pump-group-opening-join-now-until-seats-are-taken-1194863

I have been part of most groups from pr0m fiasco up to MNE/QSLV that was pumped and scammed by same guys.

Want proof? They promised univeristy and la zooz merges Wink))))))

Now after i seen so many people chaten i have made my group, where we trade ON TOP OF other groups.
So far group is only doing profits and i have discounts for senioer/hero/legendary members. Its really cheap and safe at this points.

I know who is who, nobody of scammer can get to my group with their old accounts. And i know how you guys got chaten on, so im really welcoming you into META SPY PUMP GROUP.

Join me and make money instead of getting dumped by loosers like Bobsurplus. Hes now going mental to find out who i am in his group Wink))))))
WAKE UP SIRS!

Guys MNE/QSLV was a scam runned toether i was writing a bit about it before - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrpump-your-guide-to-what-whales-are-doing-1177563

If you want infos on whats dumped when we are done pumping just follow that free thread - no need to join my private group at all  Shocked
MNE will still trade a bit because theres so many bagholders they are dropping the coins between each other.

Mr.Pump, would you please tell us where you have that infos from?!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
WAKE UP SIRS!

Can you explain why did they spend months completing all the code for the University and the Game and why they gave away $$18,000 for advertising which they never even used?  Why not use Terpin since they paid him and since the code is done?  Why not make even more money and do it legally?

It just doesn't make sense. 
follow me to make money
WAKE UP SIRS!

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Looking very dead though. Just now trading at 180-260 sat? LoL
I would not be surprised, if it is dumped to 1 SAT.

When I paid 3,000 sat I thought I was getting the best deal in the world for such great development.  I see university courses for crypto currencies being advertised all the time - this University idea was really timely and smart.  It's hard to grasp the folly behind the successful completion of the code and also paying for the advertising then doing nothing with it. 

Ye Everyone could have gotten rich .. instead of the devs just taking a little money .. even if they Outsouced Everything ..

I agree that they could have made x100 more BTC if they just run away with stolen bitcoins. Everyone would be really happy.
Does not make any sense at all, while you have everything ready to go! But it looks so dead to me now.

PS: Someone is still playing with the MNE market though.
legendary

When I paid 3,000 sat I thought I was getting the best deal in the world for such great development.  I see university courses for crypto currencies being advertised all the time - this University idea was really timely and smart.  It's hard to grasp the folly behind the successful completion of the code and also paying for the advertising then doing nothing with it. 

Ye Everyone could have gotten rich .. instead of the devs just taking a little money .. even if they Outsouced Everything ..
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
looks like Mchrono finally gave up trying to milk us for more money or ran out of selfbought ico.

They have pretty finished coding everything so this scam makes no sense at all.  Even the advertising is paid for so why leave $18,000 on the table.

Then again, it made no sense for Garza to throw his life away and go to prison when he was already rich and had it all but that's exactly what he did so I suppose when it comes to crypto scams anything is possible.

Yes I agree its very strange the way this went down .
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
looks like Mchrono finally gave up trying to milk us for more money or ran out of selfbought ico.

They have pretty finished coding everything so this scam makes no sense at all.  Even the advertising is paid for so why leave $18,000 on the table.

Then again, it made no sense for Garza to throw his life away and go to prison when he was already rich and had it all but that's exactly what he did so I suppose when it comes to crypto scams anything is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: