Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 3. (Read 300591 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
all people who still think MNE will give them money - donate to me and i will pay you 0.5% monthly interest on my teams OTHER trades (yes we dumped MNE long ago!)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
is this still a scum con?
sorry too bored with this project to read up
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Alot of time is passing here. What happend Mchrono why did you stop posting?, Sluppy & XeXeXe should we go after the http://www.coinssource.com/ guys giving this coin 7/7 rating for  Munne Real names etc.
since this clearly is just a scam.

I think MUNNE creators can be those guys owning that website.

Many coins used that service that's pretty far fetched if u ask me.
But file a request for release with t coinssource I did as well.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Alot of time is passing here. What happend Mchrono why did you stop posting?, Sluppy & XeXeXe should we go after the http://www.coinssource.com/ guys giving this coin 7/7 rating for  Munne Real names etc.

I think MUNNE creators can be those guys owning that website.
legendary

Yes I agree.
Maybe they can get a rise out of MC its worth a shot.
I'm sure Hal and Vlad will want to get in on this 2.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Well nothing is gonna happen for this coin. It is to die. It only depends on a 200k dump to 50 sat right now, which will have it in the end. Then maybe 1 SAT!
Dont hope anything here guys, it is obviously let down and they run away with the ICOs... The only thing you can do is to curse them all and hope for it.

An example: If they got your 250 BTC in ICO, then you may say "For those who have stolen our money, may they have 1000 BTC worth of debt and never have the financial happiness and freedom? How was that? LoL Pray everyday and see what happens. In the end, they will turn up here to return your money back, or at least will say sorry. Lets hope for that LOL

That made zero sense to me not sure what your trying to say besides Mc ripped us off but that was some pretty incoherent rambling.

It just means that this coin is dead and the only way to get is to wish/pray/hope for it and that is all you can do, unless you start acting against Terpin and others known behind this coin.
legendary
Well nothing is gonna happen for this coin. It is to die. It only depends on a 200k dump to 50 sat right now, which will have it in the end. Then maybe 1 SAT!
Dont hope anything here guys, it is obviously let down and they run away with the ICOs... The only thing you can do is to curse them all and hope for it.

An example: If they got your 250 BTC in ICO, then you may say "For those who have stolen our money, may they have 1000 BTC worth of debt and never have the financial happiness and freedom? How was that? LoL Pray everyday and see what happens. In the end, they will turn up here to return your money back, or at least will say sorry. Lets hope for that LOL

That made zero sense to me not sure what your trying to say besides Mc ripped us off but that was some pretty incoherent rambling.

legendary

legendary

Who is talking to me and Hal, this Pump guy?  I've never seen this guy.

If you're talking about someone else like Mchrono, I'm not talking to him either.  He only PM'd me once before.

ye was talking about Pump cuz we are the only ones around here now but nevermind then ^^
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Who is talking to me and Hal, this Pump guy?  I've never seen this guy.

If you're talking about someone else like Mchrono, I'm not talking to him either.  He only PM'd me once before.
legendary
So hes just talking to You Vlad and Hal can u please PM him directly so I don't have to read his bs anymore.

If he was legit there would be a month Free trail to show hes legit but nono Money First But hurry up only 2 spots left the group is almost full Don't miss out on this "Once in a Lifetime opportunity" Send money Now don't think about it just send now and you`ll get rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Lets hear from some happy customers :

Pete : the best thing since sliced bread I put 10 usd in and now I'm a millionair look at this yacht I just bought "insert greenscreen picture here".
Miranda: so good I just put in 20 bucks and now I just check my bank account every month to see the additional millions rolling in here is a picture or my bank balance after only 4 months "insert Photoshoped picture here"
Sam: I used to be just like all u guys I'm so glad I took the leap of Faith and joined "insert scam artist name here" 's program all I do now is sit by the pool and have my Mexican gardner roll in the cash by the truckload.

See we do have Fun in Our thread now kindly Piss off and go bother someone else.
follow me to make money
Hi friends, hi sluppy,

after all this shit from pndgroups and so on I decided to hold my munnecoins.
Perhaps there will sth happen sooner or later?
toktok - MrMchrono? Still reading here? Time to come back.

Cool

Ah I forgot:

MrPump: Im not interested in pnd groups and will pay no penny for your "good" advice, sorry...

You do not have too, you can keep holding MNE with sluppy and try to be funny in the thread Smiley

I hold them, because it is not essential for me if I have 1 btc more or less  Grin
I have a lot of other interesting and less interesting coins in portfolio.
And one of these coins is munne - like many other people here. So go where you want
and tell stories to whom you want... Why are you writing in this "dead" threat???

Im writing because i was in 2 groups that pumped this so i know the other guys are here.
While i cannot message them directly i can make this posts prooving i was in those and im in 7 other ones now.

Simple as that.

Also my posts will avoid newbies to buy this and loose money.

WIN and WIN BORTHER@
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
LOL guys why are you still posting here?  Was I not clear in my posts from MONTHS AGO?!?!

Mr. Pump I already told these dummies what you just said months ago, so again, you fail.

given your interesting list of coins..........i think you may have more to you than meets the eye my friend.

everyone lost here, enough of this bullshit from an old dead coin - we have too many new shit coins as usual.  so just let this coin/thread die.

Hey Piston Honda,

you mean its better to let this thread die? then tell us why you come here from time to time?  Cheesy

i was done posting in it after my last rant/truth posting way back but other idiots post it and it annoys me to see it, so i posted to remind those idiots about what's already been said 10 times here.  it's scam coin from shitty whales/fake devs who took coin and ran, it's now dead.  the end. so let it die.  buy real coins like wbb.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
So the lead dev has said nothiing here for a while. Guessing community takeover might be something down the line eh.
Activity: 798
Hi friends, hi sluppy,

Cool

Ah I forgot:

MrPump: Im not interested in pnd groups and will pay no penny for your "good" advice, sorry...

You do not have too, you can keep holding MNE with sluppy and try to be funny in the thread Smiley

I hold them, because it is not essential for me if I have 1 btc more or less  Grin
I have a lot of other interesting and less interesting coins in portfolio.
And one of these coins is munne - like many other people here. So go where you want
and tell stories to whom you want... Why are you writing in this "dead" threat???
Activity: 798
LOL guys why are you still posting here?  Was I not clear in my posts from MONTHS AGO?!?!

Mr. Pump I already told these dummies what you just said months ago, so again, you fail.

given your interesting list of coins..........i think you may have more to you than meets the eye my friend.

everyone lost here, enough of this bullshit from an old dead coin - we have too many new shit coins as usual.  so just let this coin/thread die.

Hey Piston Honda,

you mean its better to let this thread die? then tell us why you come here from time to time?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

This coin will sky rocket eventually.

Too much work has been done to be ignored and the limited supply and mass consolidation is just another bonus.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
follow me to make money
Hi friends, hi sluppy,

Cool

Ah I forgot:

Pages:
Jump to: