Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 5. (Read 300591 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
looks like Mchrono finally gave up trying to milk us for more money or ran out of selfbought ico.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
legendary
well we're still on Cryptsy thats something Cheesy

Actually it's nothing, cryptsy doesn't delist even the biggest shitcoins as long as the bare minimum is done to keep the blockchain intact.

Ye i know forgot to hold up my "sarcasm sign"
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Actually it's nothing, cryptsy doesn't delist even the biggest shitcoins as long as the bare minimum is done to keep the blockchain intact.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
legendary

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

From the official MUNNE website:

Why do we launch an ICO? Almost all cryptocoins released nowadays have very little funds to actually further develop the coins, that is why almost all new released coins are pointless. Funds from the ICO will ensure that Munne has the funding to become one of the top Altcoins in the cryptoworld.

We are treating this coin like a business and will use funding for advertising campaigns, software development, business deals, and merchant adoption tools.

This funding will help us accomplish every future goal we set for the coin, and will also give investors a chance to get into the coin at a very early stage and low price. You can expect that we will always deliver the promises we make, which right now is rare in the cryptocommunity.

We are giving everyone a chance to be a part of Munne. In this way our investors will see large returns.

Conclusion:  MUNNE will either prove to be the biggest promise ever realized in the world of crypto or the biggest well planned out crypto scam and mockery. 
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

To summarize, we consider that first, a currency has to be popular, attractive and user-friendly and then you can create useful features, which is the way we plan to follow.

Couldn't agree more.

So when is the popular part coming? 

Terpin can do wonders for this coin but only if the devs deliver what they promised and also become more transparent.

All hot air unfortunately.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

To summarize, we consider that first, a currency has to be popular, attractive and user-friendly and then you can create useful features, which is the way we plan to follow.

Couldn't agree more.

So when is the popular part coming? 

Terpin can do wonders for this coin but only if the devs deliver what they promised and also become more transparent.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Just read your message sluppy as Ive been very busy. Unfortunately I'm not sure what this list will achieve. It would be nice for Mcrhono to actually come in here and say something. Has anyone else looked into Munne?

I have my own project coming up and I'll be forgetting about MNE for now unless someone has something to say or show. Maybe those of you that have lost here can come over and take part in my project and we can make something happen for once rather than putting our trust in lazy devs who pump out hot air. No offence but Mchrono and Terpin have done nothing to merit the money we trusted them with.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Terpin literally did a couple tweets and that's it.

The promo was NEVER done due to Mchrono not delivering what he promised.

Therefore, the $18,000 in PR is still in-play.  Theoretically.

Of course that still means it's all dependent on Mchrono which means we're full circle and back to square one.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
No but it's hard to pump vapor ware..... Comunne has no content, no members, nothing... The game sucks... And munneU has no content... What can they promote? No blockchain tech that wasn't copy/paste
legendary
I still think we should go after M Terpin for this.
He was the Main reason most of us invested.

Terpin never promised us anything.

And what can Terpin do if these devs aren't doing their job?  His hands are tied so going after him would not help anyone.

The only chance MUNNE has is for the dev to wake up and do his job and for once be transparent, honest and deliver on promises on time.

Yes Terpin was paid for a service. That Mchrono tried to use to pump the price.... It didn't work and nobody was interested in the project. Hence no activity on ANY of the things they released.

I talked to Terpin before I sold and I chose to sell at an extreme loss rather then hold.

U think Munne got 18k worth of Pr ?
Also MC kept on saying things where beeing delayed because Terpin wanted it that way.
Not that i Trust in MC but still I think Very little work was done for that 18k that did get paid.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Yes Terpin was paid for a service. That Mchrono tried to use to pump the price.... It didn't work and nobody was interested in the project. Hence no activity on ANY of the things they released.

I talked to Terpin before I sold and I chose to sell at an extreme loss rather then hold.

You talked to Terpin recently?  Do tell.
legendary
Activity: 1148

And what can Terpin do if these devs aren't doing their job?  His hands are tied so going after him would not help anyone.

The only chance MUNNE has is for the dev to wake up and do his job and for once be transparent, honest and deliver on promises on time.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Activity: 798
You guys are very negative. These guys have given less disappointment then must of the coins out there. These guys have delivered moor then must coins. They will come back with big progress!

Aha. Plz tell me more Mister...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
You guys are very negative. These guys have given less disappointment then must of the coins out there. These guys have delivered moor then must coins. They will come back with big progress!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
while i dont know who created this, its dead.

dont even bother trying to make devs work again Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: