Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNT] MountCoin // Need help write here // We search a Developer - page 28. (Read 36110 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
To the Pool Admin please update, there is a new Version : 1.8
To Linux User please update, there is a new Version : 1.8
To Windows User download mountcoin.org/download/win64.zip, 1.8 alias New York City

Version 1.7 and 1.8 works fine together, but please Update because we changed the Blockreward to about 15

don't change blockreward
Yes. If you do change it at least multiply everyone's previous balance by 7.. I don't even think it is possible to change the block reward like this, the rest of the network won't accept you getting a reward of 15...

It is pointless to do this...
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
To the Pool Admin please update, there is a new Version : 1.8
To Linux User please update, there is a new Version : 1.8
To Windows User download mountcoin.org/download/win64.zip, 1.8 alias New York City

Version 1.7 and 1.8 works fine together, but please Update because we changed the Blockreward to about 15

don't change blockreward
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
well after almost 24 hours of mining this I have two coins

We doing a Update and build it now after testing we publish the Source Code and Windows Wallet. We changed the reward to about 15
wtf???  Roll Eyes

No one update this will not work...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

We doing a Update and build it now after testing we publish the Source Code and Windows Wallet. We changed the reward to about 15
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

CONGRATULATIONS! DEDICATEDPOOL.COM HOSTING THIS COIN!

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

http://dedicatedpool.com
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

There is no Mountcoin Pool
Let's do a Hash Party. We bring the Network to 500kh/s. I asked all my friend to change
Come on presidentcoin. Get your shit together. You look like you dont have any idea of how a coin work. This way we will never reach an exchange in order to dump my coins...If they ever reach the exchange with so many orphans anyway...
Bytecoin –  (13.5% orphans)
Monero –  (40.9% orhapns)
QuazarCoin –  (34.8% orphans)

We hope that our fix works and we also have only 26.9% Orphans
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Come on presidentcoin. Get your shit together. You look like you dont have any idea of how a coin work. This way we will never reach an exchange in order to dump my coins...If they ever reach the exchange with so many orphans anyway...
Bytecoin –  (13.5% orphans)
Monero –  (40.9% orhapns)
QuazarCoin –  (34.8% orphans)
At 20:00CET/Berlin 31.05 we release a new Version, we hope that this would fix the Orphan Blocks

To the Pool admins, PM me at 19:30 to download the new SourceCode
Example:

Exchange Rate: 25$
Block Reward: 15 MNC/MNT

The Crash  Cry Cry Cry

Block Reward: 1 MNC/MNT | Need more power to generate the 15Coins = Exchange Rate goes UP

ok I understand that, but how do you have that implemented into the coin at this point?
But they moved the decimal point. Isn't that enough innovation?  Roll Eyes
lol

Tell me what you want that Mountcoin is innovative, if it's technical possible we maby do this
would of a good idea to have your coin launch with your idea of the block reward being dictated by the market, not implement it after the fact.
Example:

The Crash  Cry Cry Cry

Block Reward: 1 MNC/MNT | Need more power to generate the 15Coins = Exchange Rate goes UP

ok I understand that, but how do you have that implemented into the coin at this point?
lol

Tell me what you want that Mountcoin is innovative, if it's technical possible we maby do this
Example:

The Crash  Cry Cry Cry

lol
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Example:

The Crash  Cry Cry Cry

Example:

The Crash  Cry Cry Cry

For the first time Manual, but we work to make this automatic but this is a plan for the future
Example:

The Crash  Cry Cry Cry

Example:

The Crash  Cry Cry Cry

We want that this Coin is successful

Why? Why do you want this coin to be successful? What development does this coin make for cryptos or cn tech ? And how are you going to make it successful? By just copying things from monero? What are your development plans? Are you planning any innovation?
[/quote]

Or plan is to make a Coin with a high exchange rate not like Bitcoin more like Litecoin. So we done Marketing plan ever when the exchange rate chrash the Block reward goes down. We work on a new Version that this Up and Down become automatic. We also plan to build a better miner with multi Core feature.
[/quote]

there is already a better miner with multi-core feature.  what are you talking about?

[/quote]

Why? Why do you want this coin to be successful? What development does this coin make for cryptos or cn tech ? And how are you going to make it successful? By just copying things from monero? What are your development plans? Are you planning any innovation?
[/quote]

Or plan is to make a Coin with a high exchange rate not like Bitcoin more like Litecoin. So we done Marketing plan ever when the exchange rate chrash the Block reward goes down. We work on a new Version that this Up and Down become automatic. We also plan to build a better miner with multi Core feature.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pages:
Jump to: