Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 17. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
If there are refunds how is bittrex going to handle this? I mean early dumpers lost their coin? People who sold below 10k sat lost their investment?

What about those who bought below 10k sat , will bittrex buy their coin at 10k sat still?
Activity: 840
DEV ACCOUNT https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/essex343-133160  Can you guys go to IRC to tell RICHIE/RAMI, he is offline for almost 1 day, maybe run off. Let bittrex hold the money tightly.

I will go out now. TKS

webchat.freenode.net  #bittrex
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Developer met the terms of the agreement and everyone wants bittrex to go back on their word as escrow?  Theirs two sides to this....  one... you lost money and don't want the developer to get paid and believe the right thing is for bittrex to back out on their agreement reached keeping trust to some or all who lost out.   Two...  You had no involvement and realize if the dev met the terms of the agreement then not releasing escrow funds to the developer is dishonest and destroys everyones trust in the exchange.  From a business and/or moral standpoint which makes more sense?

Jordan Belfort has said the words like what you said,

do you know who is Jordan Belfort? A SCAM

The wolf of wall street guy?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Developer met the terms of the agreement and everyone wants bittrex to go back on their word as escrow?  Theirs two sides to this....  one... you lost money and don't want the developer to get paid and believe the right thing is for bittrex to back out on their agreement reached keeping trust to some or all who lost out.   Two...  You had no involvement and realize if the dev met the terms of the agreement then not releasing escrow funds to the developer is dishonest and destroys everyones trust in the exchange.  From a business and/or moral standpoint which makes more sense?

+1 that made me laugh haha

equally though if bittrex do give back the funds to everyone thier reputation will go up and send out a message to people attempting to scam that its harder than they think, there are more traders than devs and i think that the damage for bittrex will be greater if they go against the traders

The only damage giving the dev the escrow really does is to those involved vs breaking an agreement they made and essentially ruining their reputation with everyone else.  I'm just an outsider here and even though its really lose lose for bittrex potentially losing their "trust" with everybody has a much greater risk because they can just change the terms of a deal anytime they want?  The terms seem as though they have been clear from the start and basically those terms are they meet what 90% of garbage coins development do (and obviously good ones).
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC

equally though if bittrex do give back the funds to everyone thier reputation will go up and send out a message to people attempting to scam that its harder than they think, there are more traders than devs and i think that the damage for bittrex will be greater if they go against the traders
legendary
Activity: 1120
why has the DEV stopped deleting posts? did he get bored?
Good question.

Scenario 1: Dev is not even trying anymore because he only needs to get PoD to get the funds. So his main concern is not this thread anymore but the PoD procedure. After he gets the funds this thread will be closed and the investors will panic sell all CLSTR.

Scenario 2: Dev is fed up with all the FUD and accusations going on lately. He is trying to get the PoD first so he can prove that he is legit. After PoD he comes back and says something like "See, I have all the BTC now AND I am still here. Stop the FUD and let us go to work". Work is continued. People first panic sell when the market opens because they just don't care anymore. After a while the price will rise again when the dev actually delivers.

Now, choose your scenario and act accordingly Wink It is still a gamble IMO. But I choose the first scenario. This will hurt a lot of people. Hope I am wrong.
Activity: 1022
why has the DEV stopped deleting posts? did he get bored?
If a potential scam will happen, will the bank violate the terms/agreement?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
We will review the walet before initially adding it.
* We will hold all Premine Coins - 7,000,000 CLSTR
* The ICO will run for 7 days starting August 15th, 2014
* If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
* If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet and block explorer
* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No sales of the coin will be allowed until after the ICO ends
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - except if the success criteria isn't met

All those conditions are met correct?  So if bittrex doesn't give the money over to the dev being that the terms have been met then they are scamming....    Because lots of people lost money they should break the "contract"?  Hardly makes sense....

you are the scammer, right?
yeah at least we know the funds are still being held and they are extending the escrow until the pod happens but no time period is given unfortunately,

if the developer doesnt reveal his identity then they wont give him the money i think, anyway of making sure he doesnt reveal his identity? (just a thought, obviously i wouldnt/dont have the skills to do that myself)

i also find it funny how all the bittrex folks names all start with the letter R haha

I hope NO Retard within the bittrex  Roll Eyes

if not refund, all retards there
yeah at least we know the funds are still being held and they are extending the escrow until the pod happens but no time period is given unfortunately,

if the developer doesnt reveal his identity then they wont give him the money i think, anyway of making sure he doesnt reveal his identity? (just a thought, obviously i wouldnt/dont have the skills to do that myself)

i also find it funny how all the bittrex folks names all start with the letter R haha

Crypto Asian @CryptoAsian  ·  24th of August
$CLSTR Proof of Developer Analysis received and will be analyzed.  Will take a little time to research as they have multiple developers.

+1
SINTEZ LLC

SINTEZ LLC
"Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Aug 25 16:14

Please refer to our FAQ posted at: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940-ClusterCoin-FAQ

The ICO funds are still held and if all terms aren't met they will be returned to investors.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex"

"Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Aug 25 16:32

For your safety we are doing additional due diligence and extended the escrow till pod is complete.

Thank you,

Ryan"

i recieved these responses last night when contacting bittrex about what is happening, doesnt give a lot away but thought i would share

when ?  he didn't mention the time, maybe hold one year ?!
"Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Please refer to our FAQ posted at: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940-ClusterCoin-FAQ

The ICO funds are still held and if all terms aren't met they will be returned to investors.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex"

"Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

For your safety we are doing additional due diligence and extended the escrow till pod is complete.

Thank you,

Ryan"

i recieved these responses last night when contacting bittrex about what is happening, doesnt give a lot away but thought i would share

It seems Ryan is better than Rami and Richie, Rami and Richie were mocking us when we discussed about refund.
"Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex"

"Ryan Hentz    

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Thank you,

Ryan"

Pages:
Jump to: