Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 18. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
 We will review the walet before initially adding it.
* We will hold all Premine Coins - 7,000,000 CLSTR
* The ICO will run for 7 days starting August 15th, 2014
* If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
* If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet and block explorer
* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.
* No sales of the coin will be allowed until after the ICO ends
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - except if the success criteria isn't met

All those conditions are met correct?  So if bittrex doesn't give the money over to the dev being that the terms have been met then they are scamming....    Because lots of people lost money they should break the "contract"?  Hardly makes sense....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Bittrex know they will get some much crap and bad publicity if they give it over. Maybe they don't care.

My opinion on bittrex isn't great as it is, but if they do the right thing here, I'll carry on using them for sure
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
fuck, scammer will take the money even if bittrex know he is scammer. ridiculus
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on

It makes it impossible. I hope Bittrex is working to resolve this, but at this point my faith in Bittrex is almost gone as well.

Yeah - hang out on freenode #bittrex all day - all the bittrex guys do is chat about their dogs, coins, anything but anything important shit. someone inquired about the lack of volume going thru the site, saying is it the coming of the end guys? Bittrex-Rami replied. DUnno.. Maybe... (Da fuq!!??)

Bittrex - you lost a good customer. I just moved all my coins off your shitty scam-coin site. fuck you losers. Ha.
moolah.io just announced "the new mintpal will blow existing trade platforms out of the water. Coming very, very shortly." !!! time to get that volume back people!!! hope it added more security features..this could be just what crypto needs right before summer ends, entering prime season!

Mintpal will add FIAT market, it is awesome, regain the NO.1 exchange
all want is is security and the good old volume days!! moolah is gonna surprise everyone imo ... it better lol
Activity: 840
I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on

It makes it impossible. I hope Bittrex is working to resolve this, but at this point my faith in Bittrex is almost gone as well.

Yeah - hang out on freenode #bittrex all day - all the bittrex guys do is chat about their dogs, coins, anything but anything important shit. someone inquired about the lack of volume going thru the site, saying is it the coming of the end guys? Bittrex-Rami replied. DUnno.. Maybe... (Da fuq!!??)

Bittrex - you lost a good customer. I just moved all my coins off your shitty scam-coin site. fuck you losers. Ha.
moolah.io just announced "the new mintpal will blow existing trade platforms out of the water. Coming very, very shortly." !!! time to get that volume back people!!! hope it added more security features..this could be just what crypto needs right before summer ends, entering prime season!

Mintpal will add FIAT market, it is awesome, regain the NO.1 exchange
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Moolah @moolah_io
The new MintPal will blow existing trade platforms out of the water. Coming very, very shortly.

It's time to go back to Mintal, guys, don't use bittrex if they won'r refund
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I don't see anything special about this coin.
Is it possible that the dev bribe the bittrex guy?

why they ignore the people ask in irc

bittrex is afraid the scammer sue it, lol
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
Is it possible that the dev bribe the bittrex guy?

why they ignore the people ask in irc
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Seems like the scammer was impressed by all the proofs and gave up.

Now let's celebrate Bittrex for stopping this scam!1!!
Bittrex.com, an exchange you can not trust!
DEV, you had better make the development proofs, if you abandon this coin after getting 350btc we will find you

Can we ask bittrex refund our btc?

Many ppl and I asked many times in IRC, but they don't think those twitter/IP are proofs.
Activity: 196
DEV, you had better make the development proofs, if you abandon this coin after getting 350btc we will find you

Can we ask bittrex refund our btc?
A question: if pod done, bittrex won't refund, will you guys dump after trading starts?

not dump if dev set buywall

99% scam, I guess he won't be online in the future after getting 350btc

Did he get 350 btc. I think they a scam......

Not yet, the trading is still frozen.
Activity: 196
A question: if pod done, bittrex won't refund, will you guys dump after trading starts?

Did he get 350 btc. I think they a scam......

Activity: 10

PS: It seems the dev is running away already and won't be online in the future Wink
Activity: 10
no update from bittrex or dev  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: