Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 20. (Read 33255 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
so when is Bittrex giving us our money back?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
he doesnt deserve to die
but he deseves to get butt raped by some rabid dogs

Da fuq? what is about the dogs? Are you chinese as well - do explain. I'm from USA. I dont' get the dog thing. It's fucked up and creepy as shit. Get real man. EDIT - You are 4x creepier and sick than the other guy. Get a grip already you butthurt fucktards morons.
legendary
This Chinese scammer is still sleeping, hope he can't wake up, let him die on the bed Cheesy Dogs are fucking him

ok, but that's just really bad man. Stop. Posting things like this. Nobody needs to die, if he fails he fails, u know it, i know it, you are just getting irrational here man. Stop.

Thanks.

Edit - is there something weird/fucked up about dogs and china going on? da fuq is that all about? (Not that i really wanna know, but you sound like a real loser / creepy asshole to me.

Edit 2 - Apparently you may have lost some BTC on this deal, so i understand your anger, but seriously, dogs??? Get a grip dude. I know you are in china as well, so just stop posting unless you something other than death-spewing vitriol. thanks again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This Chinese scammer is still sleeping, hope he can't wake up, let him die on the bed Cheesy Dogs are fucking him
legendary

Yeah - hang out on freenode #bittrex all day - all the bittrex guys do is chat about their dogs, coins, anything but anything important shit. someone inquired about the lack of volume going thru the site, saying is it the coming of the end guys? Bittrex-Rami replied. DUnno.. Maybe... (Da fuq!!??)

Bittrex - you lost a good customer. I just moved all my coins off your shitty scam-coin site. fuck you losers. Ha.

Weird that volume dries up once all the BTC has been ICO'd / scammed away.

Some real long-term thinkers there.

Yeah, id' say bittrex's days are seriously numbered. you can't even gen a new btc address on your acct there. da fuq?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i find it intresting as well that the dev hasn't deleted any posts
its been about 8 hours since he last deleted
sleeping china
i'm hoping he's realised that he's not gonna get the ICO money and run off
if doesn't come back within a set period of time say by end of week
then bittrex should consider that a default and refund

yes, he must be a Chinese, fuck the scammer and his all family
legendary
I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on

It makes it impossible. I hope Bittrex is working to resolve this, but at this point my faith in Bittrex is almost gone as well.

Yeah - hang out on freenode #bittrex all day - all the bittrex guys do is chat about their dogs, coins, anything but anything important shit. someone inquired about the lack of volume going thru the site, saying is it the coming of the end guys? Bittrex-Rami replied. DUnno.. Maybe... (Da fuq!!??)

Bittrex - you lost a good customer. I just moved all my coins off your shitty scam-coin site. fuck you losers. Ha.

Yes. They are amateurs. But that's the crypto world.

So.. what exchange CAN anyone trust? I guess none anymore between goxxing, haxxoring, and just epic failitude.

meh.. paper wallets ftw...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on

It makes it impossible. I hope Bittrex is working to resolve this, but at this point my faith in Bittrex is almost gone as well.

Yes. They are amateurs. But that's the crypto world.
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i hope the dev had a mental breakdown
got so sick of the fud and deleting posts

If he doesn't show up in 3 days on the forum.. Can that be counted as proof of douchebag?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
i actually started buying up coins yesterday in the hope of a buy back, all the talk of bittrex buying them seems the most realistic in my opinion, ive thought about this over the past few days and the events that have happened dont favour the dev at all as he gets no btc

the dev has given up because this thread doesnt seem very moderated anymore haha
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

legendary
whats happening? bittrex refund? dev doing pod?

as i understand, bittrex is waiting on POD from cryptoasian... then again, see their faq - they refuse to discuss CLSTR in chat anymore (bittrex guys i mean).

(I can't tell when it was posted, so i don't know how long the 3-day wait is going, or when it started. sorry i don't own any of this shit coin, just trying to help others not get burned).

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940

Plus, that seedy fucking dev really pissed me off yesterdday. posting something on your twitter is not rocket science. he is clearly NOT Ishmael Essex, the twitter guy he proclaimed to be in earlier postings. otherwise, he could simply prove it, but he can't so he continues to delete anything about it... good luck with that dev. you have a busy day of de-spamming your forum ahead, enjoy sucka!!! Cheesy
Activity: 42

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
whats happening? bittrex refund? dev doing pod?
legendary
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it interesting the dev has not been deleting posts all day like yesterday? Hmmm... sleeping in China maybe? Cheesy
Activity: 16

Activity: 56
2. The other narrative is Bittrex dumped the coins. Do you guys really think the guys at Bittrex are so stupid they would start dumping the coins immediately after trading started? If they were going to do something fishy, they are smart enough to let the price increase first before dumping.

Except if they are planning on refund the coin all along. Doesn't make sense? Hear me out. Bittrex or someone affiliated with them dumped the coin to crash the price in the beginning either because they suspected that they dev is a fraud or because they were in with him in the beginning. They crashed the price but at the same time slowly started to accumulate as much coins as possible. The next step would be to "refund" the coin by setting up a buy wall, now allowing them to sell the coin back to themselves and thus essentially stealing the IPO money AND taking the credit for refunding the coin. Think about it. Cui bono? Who would profit the most of it? Bittrex are the only player in this game who actually have something to gain here.

Wait for it. They will refund the coin, reap the good PR and make a huge profit off it.
Activity: 42
Do you remember that 40 btc buyout? It could be the dev himself.

He just bought his own coins for his own money and sold it. Double profit.

At first I was going to say that doesn't make sense. However, if the dev bought his own coins and then dumped, his coins are virtually "free" because of the ICO funds he will receive from Bittrex.

What would be gained ?  Less BTC would be made in the end
Pages:
Jump to: