Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 2. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I am visiting relatives in the US and mostly I am away from computer.
After yesterdays good video chat with Chris he unexpectedly decided to walk away from providing PoD which was the tipping point for Bittrex to initiate the refund.

I would like to develop the coin regardless, although without ICO funds it will be longer.

I don' think that there is a point to comment more about what has happened. I will post development updates once they are ready.

I would like to thank those that supported the coin.
lol Cheesy go out from BCT

LOL, this dev is an actor Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
After yesterdays good video chat with Chris he unexpectedly decided to walk away from providing PoD which was the tipping point for Bittrex to initiate the refund.

I would like to develop the coin regardless, although without ICO funds it will be longer.

I don' think that there is a point to comment more about what has happened. I will post development updates once they are ready.

lol Cheesy go out from BCT
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Come check out Neoscoin,  they followed through with everything and has a great community and irc going.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annupdateneosneos-v21-blowfish-2fa-theft-recovery-decoy-system-757984
Activity: 840
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Nice going Bittrex! I'm glad I bought most of my CLSTR at 3k Cheesy
Activity: 868
Glad to see bittrex did the right thing and that this scammer won't be getting paid this time. Kudos to bittrex.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Good luck everyone. Be sure to check out Aerocoin and Librexcoin. They already made my losses back plus some on my losses on these scamcoins. (I lost .33 BTC on Coldcoin scam...)
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
lol @ the people buying above 10k  *facepalm*

I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

Thank you Bittrex for my money back  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 420
Remember those guys saying Bittrex didn't have a choice, they had to give the dev the money.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Can someone explain this:

There were 7 million clstr coins created from pre-mine for ico and they appear to still be sitting at these 2 addresses:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CU7AEtdFB5JCQK45cGJMorZfCvN2rVYZfa.htm

I see no other coins generated thru mining blocks as per coin specs:

2 - 13,000 blocks: 0 CLSTR (no mining reward during ICO)

Where did all the coins come from that are on the market right now??

Is Bittrexx on a different fork? Can someone search for their Bittrexx clst wallet address on the block explorer?

Those 7 million were sent to an unspendable address to those two unspendable addresses above by bittrex. I can't find the post, however, you can count on them never being spent. Google Proof of burn, it's just like counterparty - destroy coins by sending them to addresses with no known  or usable private keys.

Edit, sorry i don't know the answer to the other questions, i have only followed this coin because it appeared scammy starting last weekend....

EDIT: Thanks fairglu for explanation.

i can has not be fairglu, but fanks anyhow! Cheesy
Activity: 168
lol @ the people buying above 10k  *facepalm*
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 39

There were 7 million clstr coins created from pre-mine for ico and they appear to still be sitting at these 2 addresses:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CU7AEtdFB5JCQK45cGJMorZfCvN2rVYZfa.htm

Is Bittrexx on a different fork? Can someone search for their Bittrexx clst wallet address on the block explorer?

Those 7 million were sent to an unspendable address to those two unspendable addresses above by bittrex. I can't find the post, however, you can count on them never being spent. Google Proof of burn, it's just like counterparty - destroy coins by sending them to addresses with no known  or usable private keys.

Edit, sorry i don't know the answer to the other questions, i have only followed this coin because it appeared scammy starting last weekend....

EDIT: Thanks fairglu for explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

They never hit the blockchain, BITTREX only allocated them to user accounts in their internal database, and they never enabled withdrawals, which would have made some of those coins visible on the blockchain.

This is standard fare for exchanges: all the accounting and transactions happen in their internal databases, not on the blockchain, only withdrawals and deposits are visible on the blockchain.

(and this is btw why if you're into crypto to avoid banks you shouldn't leave funds on an exchange, coin anonymity or pseudonimity features mean nothing for funds on an exchange)
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
good result
the dev got fucked over
all the time he wasted and money for website etc
hopefully the motherfucker will think twice before his next scam
but i'm sure he will be back
stay vigilant people

SURELY He will use another account and make a new scam coin
+1 Grin
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Activity: 560
Thx Bittrex to do the right thing!  +1
Pages:
Jump to: