Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 3. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I found 2 fucking stupid guy gave me the negative feedback without trading with them(after I claimed CLSTR scam), I guess these 2 scammers are dev's account.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mackbells-177742

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jedelqu-338888

Be careful these 2 scammer, if they make some scam coins in the future.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Can someone explain this:

There were 7 million clstr coins created from pre-mine for ico and they appear to still be sitting at these 2 addresses:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CQdhWMLud4PKXHxpR1b3x25Rsf6848afHm.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/address.dws?CU7AEtdFB5JCQK45cGJMorZfCvN2rVYZfa.htm

I see no other coins generated thru mining blocks as per coin specs:

2 - 13,000 blocks: 0 CLSTR (no mining reward during ICO)

Where did all the coins come from that are on the market right now??

Is Bittrexx on a different fork? Can someone search for their Bittrexx clst wallet address on the block explorer?
Activity: 3
lesson learned.. Cool Bitrexx did the right thing thumbs up!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have been thinking about this.

Could the dev have been a whale in the ICO to dump and cause a panic to buy at 3k so he can get a refund at 10k?
Or an even crazier theory.....bittrex bought a huge lot during the dump and now refunding themselves to buy at 10k?

The problem is if they get caught making 100 BTC they would lose all the  potential 10000BTC of having a honest exchange so not worth the risk.
Hence the words "Or an even crazier theory"......

There's no limit to how cynical things can get in cryptoworld these days.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS

When you get your refunds come over and check out Pandacoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.4520

Interesting stuff going on, either this is the next Dogecoin or nothing at all.  There's a very different vibe in their Forum. 
Activity: 14
So did bitterex ever destroy the unsold coins? The only reason this guy did not get away with it is because of the price crash on open trade causing people to panic. Im interested to know if dev caused crash trading coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
I have been thinking about this.

Could the dev have been a whale in the ICO to dump and cause a panic to buy at 3k so he can get a refund at 10k?
Or an even crazier theory.....bittrex bought a huge lot during the dump and now refunding themselves to buy at 10k?

The problem is if they get caught making 100 BTC they would lose all the  potential 10000BTC of having a honest exchange so not worth the risk.
Hence the words "Or an even crazier theory"......
good result
the dev got fucked over
all the time he wasted and money for website etc
hopefully the motherfucker will think twice before his next scam
but i'm sure he will be back
stay vigilant people

SURELY He will use another account and make a new scam coin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Where is the dev? He is not making a comment or statement at all? Sure.. This was so obvious man. Thanks Bittrex for "doing the right thing" Wink
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
1. Create a new ICO coin.
2. Buy a lot yourself.
3. Sell immediately after the launch.
4. Wait until the market crashes more and more. Be a shady dev in the meantime.
5. Buy at a low point.
6. Make sure the exchange is put in a position so they would have to refund at initial ICO price.
7. Sell the coins back at the initial ICO price and make an easy 3-5x profit.

Man, this is a scam, if DEV passed POD, I think there will no refund!
are you lost.. they are already refunding lol

I have been refunding all my investment.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
2. Buy a lot yourself.
5. Buy at a low point.
6. Make sure the exchange is put in a position so they would have to refund at initial ICO price.

i saw that hundred times here Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
2. Buy a lot yourself.
5. Buy at a low point.

are you lost.. they are already refunding lol
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
2. Buy a lot yourself.
5. Buy at a low point.

what nice? is that your twitter?

if it is i like your thread ,you seem like a smart guy... go read into neoscoin if u like honest fully transparent genius devs...

but u shouldn't congratulate bittrex really people still lost and the devs prob still made.(check my previous post) really they should of had all these tests they do before releasing the btc to the dev BEFORE hosting their ipo .. guess they just wanted their 5 btc fee or wtv the fee is...

but at least they did put a stop to this, better late than never ,right...
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
2. Buy a lot yourself.
5. Buy at a low point.

yeap dev is prob laughing right now loll

thinking these idiots think i didn't get paid ahahaha

so easy to make a shit coin now and just pay 5 btc to bittrex and have it held there.. buy enough coins yourself in ipo to dump and cause a small panic ,then cause more panic by being a shady dev and not being around ,giving shady answers and avoiding important questions..meanwhile you buy as much as you can all the way down to the bottom till bittrex finally decides to stop the market, then they must refund cause it was a scam from the start and boom the dev made tons of btc lol

so devs made money , bittrex made money... and all the panic sellers got played

wouldn't surprise me if trex was in on it ,but that i highly doubt  
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
if cluster dev buyed a lot himself AT LOW COST THEN he has made many money!
2. Buy a lot yourself.
5. Buy at a low point.

LOL Cheesy
Good job to whoever bought at the lows, easiest profits. I remember a guy in twitter buying pretty low incase bittrex buys back at 10k sat. He was right, damn kudos to whoever took a risk and bought low and sold back to trex. Feel sorry for the people who actually bought into the IPO an sold at a loss to get out of this scam.

We must becareful with this guys, scamming devs might found another loophole to scamming.

Start an IPO on trex, disappear, cause prices to plunge buy a shitload dirt cheap then wait till bittrex to buy back at the ICO price.
yeap thats the scam ... and people are proud of bittrex!! i think they are pathetic after I've thought about it a bit more... these precautions they took before releasing the ipo to the dev.. wouldn't it be SMARTER to take those steps BEFORE you even host the ipo on your exchange!!!! shows how greedy and only in it for the quickest btc ...dont forget they charged the scammer to have his ipo held there plus trading fees... so the only winner here is bittrex and the people who bought coins cheap... and the people who "panicked" lost, but you can't call these "panic sellers" dumb for selling at a loss once they've realized it was a scam..at some point any good trader has to stop loss! and they allowed the trading to resume until it crashed down over 70% so tons of ppl held tight until 60% and had no choice but to do what most smart traders do and stop loss.. anyway it is what it is but I'm glad moolah is relaunching and brand new improved mintpal! mark my words i know a lot of ppl might disagree but the new mintpal will be so advanced and safe ,it will be what restores the high volume days again!

Pages:
Jump to: