Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 6. (Read 33229 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Grats to anyone who bought under ipo.  Heh.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Scammers will come back. Grin
I will fight against these fucking rubbish as much as I can.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Everyone leave negative feedback on the dev's account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=133160

I've already started.
And feel free to leave positive trust scores for each other Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
thank you guys, i <3 to see the community finally beat one of these scammers, much <3
and to bittrex, holy shit, i think they will become the new holy grail of altcoins, this is called true responsibility.
bittrex #1 altcoin exchange 4 lyfe
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
baahahhhaha and they prob spent btc to put this whole scam together ahhahahahahah finally a scammer loses! congrats everyone!!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This thing teach me a lesson,

we should be careful in crypto world, too much type of scam.

yes, never buy a coin with promises, only real products released coins
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This thing teach me a lesson,

we should be careful in crypto world, too much type of scam.

I guess the dev won't be online forever. Grin

LET give him negative feedback, or this guy will sell the account to the other person to scam in the future
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Very very good, go to hell, scammers !!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Hey I will buy your clustercoins for 5000 SAT  Grin
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't think it would happen

But you all came together

AND IT WORKED

For those of you who were relentless, great job!!!

You deserve all the credit!!!!!
To everyone: Thank you for the community support in ousting this scammer! We did it together! I consider you all to be good friends!

lol, followed your twitter before, my friend, it is fucking happy we win
To everyone: Thank you for the community support in ousting this scammer! We did it together! I consider you all to be good friends!
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203127460

The market will re-open with a buy wall at the initial ICO offering of 10,000 satoshi's @ 23:00PDT today. After 7 days the market will be closed and all coins destroyed.

WE WIN Cheesy

Thanks for being a good detective ;0
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203127460

The market will re-open with a buy wall at the initial ICO offering of 10,000 satoshi's @ 23:00PDT today. After 7 days the market will be closed and all coins destroyed.

WE WIN Cheesy
electroneum.com
Then lets just start adding to my list.

I'll go back and find the screenshot now
We have to be quick. Bittrex is making a decision in less than 2 hours.
electroneum.com
Ok,

Things are starting to stack up here. There was a pretty good post earlier, the one that started off bashing me lol, but at the end he had a pretty good screenshot of all three scamdevs all in line practically, thats pretty good, not proof but something to add in to all the other things that point that this is a scam.

Still, we need someone who is good at putting all that stuff together in one nice report for Bittrex to look at.

Then, we also have a screwed up blockchain, this calls into question one of the terms of the agreement.

We don't have perfect proof, but a lot or arrows pointing in the direction that this dev is not who he says he is.

This is what I have been saying all along. We can't just sit here and talk and make threats about Bittrex. We need to show them that as an escrow, that the information we are providing them leans more to our side than the devs side.

We are making progress. Now let's find someone to put all this shit that we have so far together in one place.

OR

We can just do this. Start right here.

1. the Blockchain is not working correctly and that was one of the terms that are not being met.
2. Cryptoasian wont verify the guy (am I understanding this correctly) Cause I think thats a big one if true

As much as some of you think i just want this dev to get our money, nothing could be farther from the truth.

I am a very trusted member of this community and I just want actionable things that ACTUALLY help our case. Not just "Bittrex better give us our money or else" lol

This is all Ive been saying all along.

If someone does this quick it will be the final nail in the coffin and I think we will get our money back

Crypto Asian ‏@CryptoAsian  15m
$CLSTR update: I have chosen to decline to proceed in the Proof of Developer process with the Clustercoin dev team.  1/2

Crypto Asian ‏@CryptoAsian  15m
I will not be releasing information that has been gathered about the Clustercoin dev team, nor will I do it for any other developers 2/2

Saw that.. what fuck does that even mean? He doesn't want to cop flak anymore?

Yeah, it's a totally vague response. If he's unable to verify, he should state that directly and clearly.

I reckon there's two likely reasons:

1) CryptoAsian doesn't want to verify a developer who almost certainly is going to run off with the 350BTC and never be heard of again. William may exist, have proper ID etc but CryptoAsian refuses to be blamed when he certifies the guy for 5+ PoDs and STILL runs off.

2) CryptoAsian cannot verify the developer correctly or developer is giving mixed signals. CryptoAsian refuses to give the dev any PoDs for the reasons in point 1.

Logical conclussion. Doesn't matter who dev is. CryptoAsian sees the reality that if he verifies, he's gonna be branded as an accomplice and his business will tank. If he doesn't verify, he's still impartial (although this implicitly looks bad on Essex/William)

Bittrex then has three options:

1) Determine that this was a scam, broken ICO promise etc. Refund all coins to investors, give back all CLSTR to dev.
2) Forge ahead with coinssource.com PoD and try and get them to certify him. Enraging the community further.
3) Say 'Fuck It" and give the dev 350BTC. Suffer wrath of community.

Likelihood of a refund for us?

85%
Pages:
Jump to: