Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ - page 4. (Read 33229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
1. Create a new ICO coin.
2. Buy a lot yourself.
3. Sell immediately after the launch.
4. Wait until the market crashes more and more. Be a shady dev in the meantime.
5. Buy at a low point.
6. Make sure the exchange is put in a position so they would have to refund at initial ICO price.
7. Sell the coins back at the initial ICO price and make an easy 3-5x profit.

legendary
Activity: 1428
I have been thinking about this.

Could the dev have been a whale in the ICO to dump and cause a panic to buy at 3k so he can get a refund at 10k?
Or an even crazier theory.....bittrex bought a huge lot during the dump and now refunding themselves to buy at 10k?

The problem is if they get caught making 100 BTC they would lose all the  potential 10000BTC of having a honest exchange so not worth the risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

Could the dev have been a whale in the ICO to dump and cause a panic to buy at 3k so he can get a refund at 10k?
Or an even crazier theory.....bittrex bought a huge lot during the dump and now refunding themselves to buy at 10k?
Activity: 840

According to similar scam accounts, should be not, I think this dev is USECOIN's dev
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This thing teach me a lesson,

we should be careful in crypto world, too much type of scam.

yes, never buy a coin with promises, only real products released coins
That risk is associated with any investment you make. Though real product released coins will never do an ICO. I think anyone who wants to invest in an ICO, ALWAYS ask for a alpha/beta access. That way you know you are paying for something real and taking a risk if the alpha/beta doesnt pay off.
Investments made on promises are not worth it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Maybe
legendary

Activity: 756
Damn, I can't believe I missed this one. Will have to wait for the next PnD coin next week.
try tmrw Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1139
Damn, I can't believe I missed this one. Will have to wait for the next PnD coin next week.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 Shocked oh yeah fucking awesome
Activity: 952
Good job to whoever bought at the lows, easiest profits. I remember a guy in twitter buying pretty low incase bittrex buys back at 10k sat. He was right, damn kudos to whoever took a risk and bought low and sold back to trex. Feel sorry for the people who actually bought into the IPO an sold at a loss to get out of this scam.

We must becareful with this guys, scamming devs might found another loophole to scamming.

Start an IPO on trex, disappear, cause prices to plunge buy a shitload dirt cheap then wait till bittrex to buy back at the ICO price.
Activity: 552
Many thanks to all the guys who worked hard to prove the facts

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Just catching up with the news...

So now I have an explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/ that was funded for a year but won't see any action.

What should I do with it?

• run a competition / game and re-purpose it for another budding crypto
  • take it down and donate to a charity
  • refund the scammer assuming he gets in touch Roll Eyes

don't refund to the scammer, you make the money is right.
Activity: 966
Dont take my word for it guys

NEOSCOIN - DEV does EVERYTHING EXACTLY OPPOSITE of the clusterfuck dev ,youtube screencast, responds to every question

That where my money is going off of this

Take the 5 min and look into it, Not all ICO are bad, it sold out in 12 hours and has held it value

Dont take my word for it, look at it and tell me if you see one thing wrong with it. Send me a pm if Im wrong, but I don't think I missed anything, but I fell for this shit so now Im a little worried lol

But the dev twoturtles comes highly recommended from very trusted members of the community, he fixed a bunch of broken coins, and thats been verified.

I got 15,000 of them, just for full disclosure. Yes I push coins. But I really try to push the ones that make us money

Not gonna say another word, I make a lot of money around here if ya read my trust, just letting you guys know
+10000000
best dev I've ever researched! i love twoturtles! (syntaks) thats the dev... there was a previous thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744291.new#new you can see all he did step by step to gain confidence.. now theres a new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757984.new#new  do yourself a favour and research this one Wink this dev is known for being a "fix it" guy for other coins that needed help behind the scenes Wink huge things coming for NEOS! one word for you guys ... ARBITRUSH Wink
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Just catching up with the news...

So now I have an explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/clstr/ that was funded for a year but won't see any action.

What should I do with it?

• run a competition / game and re-purpose it for another budding crypto
  • take it down and donate to a charity
  • refund the scammer assuming he gets in touch Roll Eyes
Activity: 552
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Glad this is over.

Next scam please !