Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 52. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The price has already fallen 67% in 1 day, there is no block explorer to see the pos rewards or the block sizes, what a disaster.

Took five minute make block explorer.  cost is $5 American month for vps if not local machine that free  OP not be bothered with simple block explorer?  Just more talking for pumping coin to sell..  Talking android wallet but no block explore.  Is not making sense. 

Look distribution.  few big wallets get all staking

advice=pass

don't buy  take free coins and sell
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
The price has already fallen 67% in 1 day, there is no block explorer to see the pos rewards or the block sizes, what a disaster.

Yes, the price is lower. But you can buy more coins. Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm not too worried, I have like $2 of free btc in this lol. Nothing wrong with having a little fun  Smiley
Yep me too, i have put a little more.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

I'm not too worried, I have like $2 of free btc in this lol. Nothing wrong with having a little fun  Smiley
Activity: 630
This coin is like drop was distributed, I have good profit with drop.
legendary
It is deff 1 coin that is needed to stake.  It is like that with pretty much every POS coin.  And yes this is pretty much the highest interest rate ever offered on any coin it should be very bad very quick.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not on this thread to make a profit, I'm here for the crazy PoS lulz that are about to ensue.
Activity: 630
It is deff 1 coin that is needed to stake.  It is like that with pretty much every POS coin.  And yes this is pretty much the highest interest rate ever offered on any coin it should be very bad very quick.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Hmm... starting to think this may not be worth it. Price should crash drastically as soon as PoS earnings fly through the roof. Anyone with a sitting buy order will be wiped away by the first guy to get his coins to the exchange. The yobit wallet will be gigantic unless it is not staking and actually moving coins up from cold storage for each handout.

Maybe it is best to wait for the first guy to sell off his pile of PoS earnings and buy in then?

people get them for free, most dont even read here they just dump. so many people dont even know about the high pos rewards that ar comming
legendary
Hmm... starting to think this may not be worth it. Price should crash drastically as soon as PoS earnings fly through the roof. Anyone with a sitting buy order will be wiped away by the first guy to get his coins to the exchange. The yobit wallet will be gigantic unless it is not staking and actually moving coins up from cold storage for each handout.

Maybe it is best to wait for the first guy to sell off his pile of PoS earnings and buy in then?
So.. has anyone figured out what the minimum input is for these suckers to stake? I'm sitting .046 but it's still not enough..

I had about 0.11 PEX but that wasn't enough either.
i think you need more of 1 coin input...

Yeah, starting to think that as well Wink.

I just hope one my sells on the other coins goes through before block 10k, as I don't have any free BTC at the exchange right now  Grin
Yes, pick  how much how you can before hit 10.000 block, btw the last coins was really cheap for me....  Cheesy
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
So.. has anyone figured out what the minimum input is for these suckers to stake? I'm sitting .046 but it's still not enough..

Yeah, starting to think that as well Wink.

I just hope one my sells on the other coins goes through before block 10k, as I don't have any free BTC at the exchange right now  Grin

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Working on getting an Android wallet that can stake up n running too  Tongue  Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Retweeted it Wink will make one too
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Someone create a good twitt for exchangers and post here, i have a good comunity for RT.  Wink

can you? my english is bad  Grin Grin

Something like this?

https://twitter.com/MRcryptoPIMP/status/700021508765257728
nice tweet, RT done.  Cheesy
and we just wait how it goes
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Someone create a good twitt for exchangers and post here, i have a good comunity for RT.  Wink

can you? my english is bad  Grin Grin

Something like this?

https://twitter.com/MRcryptoPIMP/status/700021508765257728
Pages:
Jump to: