Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 112. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Great!
Joined third airdrop and will help promoting on twitter. Still holding all my mtnc from airdrop 2!
Activity: 57
I am very interested in this project, unfortunately I just joined in the thrid round airdrop, but I hope it is not too late.
Success for this project, I will share about token and this project via twitter retweet  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Any news or updates from the dev about the third airdrop? Every info would be appreciated.

here is the updates.

Remark: Signature  is not necessary,that means if you can not signature ,you still have change to get airdrop bounty during twitter or promotion, if you have no twittter acount with over 200 followers you still have change to get airdrop bounty during signature or promotion.
Client version is still V1.1.1.1 , and V1.1.1.2 will be released after airdrop. [you can download client and blockchain date in {Submit Airdrop Form} quickly]
About promotion you should waitting for official articles release then you can re-post anywhere you can.

cant do signature, cant do twitter, cant do promotion. this means no airdrop?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Any news or updates from the dev about the third airdrop? Every info would be appreciated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
i know there's  still some questions need to be clear. so i update together as follow.

The Third Round Airdrop  --OPEN

Submit Airdrop Form

• The third round airdrop will last for three weeks, the bounty will send together.
  • Member who join the airdrop have multiple change to get airdrop by twitter / BTT / promotion
  • One person just only one account (bind twitter account and BTT account ), multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
  • Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above
  • Twitter account should retweet all tweets from MTNC official twitter
  • The most important :All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 21 valid posts during 3 weeks .Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.do not match this rule then nothing you get.
  • All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.welcome my really fans of masternodecoin.
  • Promotion account means the BTT account who help to expand the influuence and introduce MTNC to others. including re-post the MTNC article to google / blog / linkedin /reddit etc..  if re-post over 3 times means meet the requirement.

• all accounts who accept the second round airdrop and keeping your 90% MTNC in your wallet , if you follow the twitter and promotion requirement will get extra bounty.
    • Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

Payment will send together after airdrop 【that means if you submiy at 11/19/2017 you can get bounty at 12/10/2017】 & get multiple bounty at same times 【That means if you not meet the BTT requirement you still have change to get airdrop from twitter bounty 】
    • Activety BTT account with Signature: 100 MTNC / member [all leverl]
    • Twitter account follow the rule :100 MTNC / member
    • Promotion account : 100MTNC / member
    • If you join the second round airdrop and keep 90% MTNC in your wallet ,follow above the rule you can get extra 50MTNC/ member
    • We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)

Remark: Signature  is not necessary,that means if you can not signature ,you still have change to get airdrop bounty during twitter or promotion, if you have no twittter acount with over 200 followers you still have change to get airdrop bounty during signature or promotion.
    Client version is still V1.1.1.1 , and V1.1.1.2 will be released after airdrop. [you can download client and blockchain date in {Submit Airdrop Form} quickly]
    About promotion you should waitting for official articles release then you can re-post anywhere you can.

Join our Slack Channel

We will burn 10,000,000 MTNC again after third around airdrop to make sure more fair distribution.
    We will release new version V1.1.1.2 client after third round airdrop
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Pls I don't wanna miss this one again.. Pls just joined
Activity: 154
I Joinend airdrop Dev good luck project
Activity: 68
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I uploaded the client on October 21st. Do I still need to download the client from today?
Activity: 128
Giving my full support to this project. This is a high potential project. Best of luck admin
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Greetings to the community and @ideaupdater!

Please clarify 2 questions:

1) Can the rookie participate in the third round who did not participate in the previous rounds?

2) Is the signature mandatory for participation?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
So you only can participate in the third Airdrop round if you have at least 200 followers on Twitter? Ouch, that is a bit too high for me, i really have to start to pay more attention to the Twitter battlefield.
Activity: 56
liked project.realy great good luck.
Activity: 72
I think the concept is awesome and wi bring more mild to bitcoin, however i concur that bitcoin isn't suited to these kinds of repayments because of the longer confirmation occasions.ll
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
added a post in the Russian group vk.com with a notification about the airdrop https://vk.com/wall-152549864_688
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Have more support of this good project any time i think this project will be wonderfull and succesfuly goodjob
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Just joined the airdrop round 3.

What I don't really understand:
all accounts who accept the second round airdrop and keeping your 90% MTNC in your wallet , if you follow the twitter and promotion requirement will get extra bounty.

I don't have 200 twitter followers so I can't participate in the twitter campaign. Also I don't have any useful social media channel to publicate an article or something to really help in the promo campaign.
This means I am not qualified for an extra bonus even if I was included in round2 airdrop?
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
I have joined the third airdrop. Is there the same rule as on second airdrop , where signature wearing not was a condition?
Will be a pity if the BTT airdrop will require the signature wearing! It means that many members with high ranks will not join it(
Hope the Dev will bring some clearance to this soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
A project with such community support will always succeed  with little effort from the development team. I have been looking forward to running a masternode of this coin as it still very cheap. Hopefully this airdrop will be a good start to accruing the coins needed for the MN
Jump to: