Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 115. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
CryptoConnect (CCE) is an anonymous decentralized crypto-based social lending platform, which connects users from around the world using the advantages of Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contracts and the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
before third round airdrop  ,we should send bounty to who strong support MTNC during second airdrop (2000 MTNC / supporter , 5 members)

Do you already have names in mind or want to ask community? A vote maybe?

Yes, a vote would be a nice idea.
I still hope to be on the list with all my compile guides, the block explorer and all the help in slack and thread Wink

actuall i have the name list ,but in order to make sure the fair for this bounty event , i should respect the community decision ,  so vote is necessary.

please pm me with your contribution for the MTNC community during the second airdrop if you think you really strong support MTNC, and i will release after organize the contribution list. then voting...

anyone who strong support MTNC community will have the change to get reward.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
before third round airdrop  ,we should send bounty to who strong support MTNC during second airdrop (2000 MTNC / supporter , 5 members)

I still hope to be on the list with all my compile guides, the block explorer and all the help in slack and thread Wink
yeah, we should have a official vote for the purpose of chosing the right active person. I didnt join the second round, but I think a vote is good. I am eagerly waiting for the third round. The project looks great with extremely high estimated ROI (yearly one) for masternode owners.
Masternodecoin Team
Hi Team

i am running 2 masternodes  in windows but they stop running all the time and go offline in masternodes.online management.i get pay outs but after 30 minutes or an hour although the wallet is running, i am i supposed to use Sentinal like people use on other masternode coins. is there a telegram channel or any way i can get help to ensure my bloody nodes stay online i have to restart the masternode start all button constantly. ?

i have hunted for hours and hours for information the only thing i can see is the website wallet instructions.
please help im dying here haha

did you get the masternode reward ? if so ,that means your setting is right , but you should confirm the follow
1:make sure the masternode.conf and masternodecoin.conf  setting was follow the guide,check it again.
2:make sure your ip was not change
3: if you found masternode not in list ,you point start again , please do not restart wallet .

any question ,post here.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi Team

i am running 2 masternodes  in windows but they stop running all the time and go offline in masternodes.online management.i get pay outs but after 30 minutes or an hour although the wallet is running, i am i supposed to use Sentinal like people use on other masternode coins. is there a telegram channel or any way i can get help to ensure my bloody nodes stay online i have to restart the masternode start all button constantly. ?

i keep getting not in the masternode list under my masternodes but can see my IP address as a node.

i have hunted for hours and hours for information the only thing i can see is the website wallet instructions.
please help im dying here haha
Activity: 53
refreshed and checked privkey. Problem solved.
Activity: 53
Running into an issue where the MN will not show any change in active time 00h00m and while it does pay out every so often, it also often stops showing on the mn list and (seems) to stop running. I then have to hit start again to reactivate it. Is there some watchdog setting I need to have or something I should be repairing?

Sorry and thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

a twitter bounty campaign with RT/follow/like wouldbe nice
I'd join that.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
i have send a request to the kucoin exchange to think about this coin and add MTNC.
i'm curious about the reaction or answer  Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Another possible way to promote Masternodecoin could be a memes campaign. Dropping coins to people who make memes and share them on twitter and/or facebook, with rewards proportional to the quality of the memes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
yes we still have four round airdrop and we still wanna burn 40,000,000 MTNC in the future.

so we should follow roadmap --first airdrop then release new wallet.

this time we will airdrop to the people who contribute to the community. any suggestion please.

One possibility would be to make a little airdrop to people who already hold coins, maybe airdrop them 1%-3% of their holdings weekly for some weeks, like BTX is doing, limiting it to members who have NOT enough for masternodes (masternode people get already big rewards for their coins). This would motivate people to buy even if they cannot afford to buy enough for a masternode.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Please tell me how much percent is MASTERNODS this coin? Stable and everything works?

Around 260% yearly. The current ROI was posted yesterday or so. Check previous pages
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I tried my best. participated without removing the signature. Was and on pages of other masternodes. Organized a meeting of friends, now Russian-speaking owners. Supporting retweets in various social networks. I'm preparing an article on the site. I will publish a link soon.
pay attention to https://www.roiexaminer.com/
suddenly can be useful. I asked them a few questions already. I wait for the answer.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Please tell me when the third round be started?

i just complete the rule for airdrop now.

OK, so please post is asap! I don't like waiting Grin
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

can you tell us which are the 5 lucky members?  Cheesy
Masternodecoin Team

i just complete the rule for airdrop now.
Masternodecoin Team

Activity: 60
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Please tell me how much percent is MASTERNODS this coin? Stable and everything works?
Jump to: