Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 113. (Read 239081 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Is there one way to get MTNC address - downloading the wallet?

right. you need to download and start the wallet on your system.
automatically you get a wallet address generated
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have joined the third airdrop. Is there the same rule as on second airdrop , where signature wearing not was a condition?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Is there one way to get MTNC address - downloading the wallet?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I think the concept is awesome and wi bring more mild to bitcoin, however i concur that bitcoin isn't suited to these kinds of repayments because of the longer confirmation occasions.ll
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Its interesting to see that the target is being achieved quickly. Great work.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
 C нeтepпeниeм ждy этoй мoнeты!Пpиcoeдиняюcь к Airdrop. Удaчи!!!
Activity: 98
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Hello
I have not applied for the first airdrop, but was interested on the second, but you are missing a lot of details. For instance is this an ERC20 token or other. where is the twitter link to your page. and the instructions are not clear. please fix it   
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
the market is very many to exchange this coin.
i want to trade to get my profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
The Third Round Airdrop  --OPEN now

Submit Airdrop Form

• The third round airdrop will last for three weeks, the bounty will send together.
  • Member who join the airdrop have multiple change to get airdrop by twitter / BTT / promotion
  • One person just only one account (bind twitter account and BTT account ), multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
  • Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above
  • Twitter account should retweet all tweets from MTNC official twitter
  • The most important :All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 21 valid posts during 3 weeks .Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.do not match this rule then nothing you get.
  • All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.welcome my really fans of masternodecoin.
  • Promotion account means the BTT account who help to expand the influuence and introduce MTNC to others. including re-post the MTNC article to google / blog / linkedin /reddit etc..  if re-post over 3 times means meet the requirement.

• all accounts who accept the second round airdrop and keeping your 90% MTNC in your wallet , if you follow the twitter and promotion requirement will get extra bounty.
    • Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

Payment will send together after airdrop 【that means if you submiy at 11/19/2017 you can get bounty at 12/10/2017】 & get multiple bounty at same times 【That means if you not meet the BTT requirement you still have change to get airdrop from twitter bounty 】
    • Activety BTT account with Signature: 100 MTNC / member [all leverl]
    • Twitter account follow the rule :100 MTNC / member
    • Promotion account : 100MTNC / member
    • If you join the second round airdrop and keep 90% MTNC in your wallet ,follow above the rule you can get extra 50MTNC/ member
    • We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)

Join our Slack Channel

We will burn 10,000,000 MTNC again after third around airdrop to make sure more fair distribution.
    We will release new version V1.1.1.2 client after third round airdrop

i joined the airdrop and filled in all the necessary information in the form. however, i am not sure that do i need to change my signature to masternodecoin? is so, i am not able to do so.

hope that i can still eligible to join the airdrop.[/list]
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey i am not sure if got it right... so just to be sure :

i can join the twitter airdrop and btt airdrop with the same account ?
and i need a signature to join the btt airdrop ?
Activity: 181
The dev really tried and the project look fantastic, just that it's not meant for newbie and I. Don't want to spam the process.... I always follow the instructions. Well done dev!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Submit Airdrop Form

• The third round airdrop will last for three weeks, the bounty will send together.
  • Member who join the airdrop have multiple change to get airdrop by twitter / BTT / promotion
  • One person just only one account (bind twitter account and BTT account ), multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
  • Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above
  • The most important :All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 21 valid posts during 3 weeks .Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.do not match this rule then nothing you get.
  • All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.welcome my really fans of masternodecoin.
  • Promotion account means the BTT account who help to expand the influuence and introduce MTNC to others. including re-post the MTNC article to google / blog / linkedin /reddit etc..  if re-post over 3 times means meet the requirement.

• all accounts who accept the second round airdrop and keeping your 90% MTNC in your wallet , if you follow the twitter and promotion requirement will get extra bounty.
    • Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

Payment will send together after airdrop 【that means if you submiy at 11/19/2017 you can get bounty at 12/10/2017】 & get multiple bounty at same times 【That means if you not meet the BTT requirement you still have change to get airdrop from twitter bounty 】
    • If you join the second round airdrop and keep 90% MTNC in your wallet ,follow above the rule you can get extra 50MTNC/ member
    • We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)

Join our Slack Channel

We will burn 10,000,000 MTNC again after third around airdrop to make sure more fair distribution.

GJ! Can you share more info about promotion part of airdrop? How will it be verified, what are the main tasks for it?[/list]
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
let the games begin!  Grin Wink

hopefully mtnc will get new members and supporters during the airdrop!  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team

Submit Airdrop Form

Join our Slack Channel

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Add second soure link for who can not sync quickly.

Second soure link :
 MTNC client V1.1.1.1
 MTNC Blockchain data source 1
 MTNC Blockchain data source 2
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
missed the move of the past few weeks and seems like we're back to the track,
i am very happy to see this thread again after a couple weeks absent,
or it's not get an attention too much compared to before due to huge dump or less development.
do we have a major change in our project ?
or something else other than '3rd airdrop',can you tell me guys?
Jump to: