Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 27. (Read 70614 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Try to resync blockchain  - delete mutualcoin directory in appdata\roaming (BUT BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT FIRST) and launch QT again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
NOTICE: We're going to pay for CoinExchange.io listing, that is 2BTC. And, we've decided that we'll start staking the 3 million MUT premine, as we don't have enough premine left to cover our cost. Also, we do stand by our promise of not selling the premine up till 7th Dec, 2017, we're just going to start staking it.

Please let me know if any one have any objections regarding the staking of premine, or have any other questions. Thanks!

You promised not to stake it and now you breaking your promise. I would definitely object it. As soon as you start staking I will dump all my MUT as the distribution would definatelky be not fair. It's just becoming another scam coin as I see.
Scam coin? Okay, make this coin not a scam and pay 2 BTC for listing on CoinExchange instead of dev. Grin

I would if I had 1% premined of 1 billion.

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
NOTICE: We're going to pay for CoinExchange.io listing, that is 2BTC. And, we've decided that we'll start staking the 3 million MUT premine, as we don't have enough premine left to cover our cost. Also, we do stand by our promise of not selling the premine up till 7th Dec, 2017, we're just going to start staking it.

Please let me know if any one have any objections regarding the staking of premine, or have any other questions. Thanks!

You promised not to stake it and now you breaking your promise. I would definitely object it. As soon as you start staking I will dump all my MUT as the distribution would definatelky be not fair. It's just becoming another scam coin as I see.
Scam coin? Okay, make this coin not a scam and pay 2 BTC for listing on CoinExchange instead of dev. Grin
Activity: 280

Activity: 266
hello:
my twitter account: https://twitter.com/jmm77585
my wallet: Gcbqrbf3ZiSpPgJqBVwwXrbCYkcPh6zWUU

thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hi dev
i have received 16k coins from stake but not accepted, and received another 32k coins from staking and not accepted. its frustrating, why is it that way? hope it wont affect my daily reward? thanks
Don't worry your stake rewards are safe. Sometimes, reward conflicts do happen. These conflicted payments will add up in your next rewards.
Halo dev, please come and join Mut community on Discord
Maybe we can help you for this project and help for new exchangers listing
Community is everything, hope you joined Smiley

Thanks for inviting me. Are you talking about this discord channel https://discord.gg/bMkC7VA

Regards!

Yes
Please come to discord
And if you staking for coinexchange listing i think its okay and no problem
Good luck, hope listing soon
Please join here: https://discord.gg/J2bPcw9
Thanks!
Official Discord server has been created for MutualCoin, on overwhelming request from the community. Here's the invite link:
https://discord.gg/J2bPcw9
Activity: 1
That would be nice to keep in touch and hear more about your progress. Good luck. Wink
Activity: 17
hi dev
i have received 16k coins from stake but not accepted, and received another 32k coins from staking and not accepted. its frustrating, why is it that way? hope it wont affect my daily reward? thanks
Activity: 90

my one is running ok

how long have you installed it for? is your firewall blocking it?

Anyone been able to get the wallet to sync fully? My Wallet have had no connection to the network since i installed
Its been 32 hours. My firewall is not blocking it
Resolved
Activity: 50

No objection from me, it's for a good cause.

And discord would be great!

Thanks for inviting me. Are you talking about this discord channel https://discord.gg/bMkC7VA

Regards!

Yes
Please come to discord
Thanks for your kind words. We'll consider making our own Discord channel. I'll update about the discord link soon, and invite you there. Regards!
Activity: 788

Regards!

Yes
Please come to discord

Activity: 7
Hope to see it there soon! Really like the PoS so far
any new info regarding listing on yobit?
Not yet.
I downloaded and installed the wallet but I have had "0 connections to the network" since yesterday. It is still out of sync. How do i rectify it?

Try adding this to your conf file, and check if it works.
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=25732
port=25731
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=45.77.140.69
addnode=45.77.63.142
Pages:
Jump to: