Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 25. (Read 70614 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Have you guys noticed that we are steadily growing on CoinsMarket? In terms of volume, we are the top 3 coins, and were even first at one point. Healthy organic growth and staking nicely. Still can't wait for Yobit and bigger exchanges!
I have 375k MUT, what would be the best way to stake them? 1 wallet ? 2 wallets ? 3 wallets?

One wallet should be fine Smiley
Activity: 35
I have 375k MUT, what would be the best way to stake them? 1 wallet ? 2 wallets ? 3 wallets?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Looking for more scrypt miners!  Come join us now!
BlockMunch.CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MINERS!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for MutualCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GJCAvB8JvQNdTv7Q5BvFn2pgHhyYCfAmmU -p c=MUT 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/MUT

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2006

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 27
What are the requirements to be a masternode?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
mine some mutual with us , new unomp mining pool

http://109.230.255.73:8080/
Activity: 2
Ok. But can you help with number.

I have my wallet with 10.000 coins open and unlocked, and nothing apear at STAKE.

there are another configuration?

i wait your reply

tks

jorge

Yes you can

can I use pos to mine without a pool?
How to configure pos purse tell me?

you have to let your wallet open and unlocked
but you must own many coin otherwise you could wait for long time

Maturity also plays a role. Your coins need to be mature and you have to leave your wallet open. As for the amount of coins you need to hold, it's rather mathematical. If you hold 1% of the actively staking coins, then you should also get 1 block out of 100 on average. Variance can sometimes be bad while it should in turn be good to you as well later on Wink
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
any update on coinexchange listing?
Activity: 17
MUT discord channel is on fire, alot of activities, Dev very proactive and respond to your questions or enquiries swiftly. Join now: https://discord.gg/xx5Zad  If you ve not gotten your MUT better do that now else you are missing out.

Kenny
Activity: 3
Hello, my friend, when does MUT go to other trading sites?
Activity: 11

Good morning, I stake. How many coins do I need to receive each day?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
ADVICE AND DISCLAIMER:
It is advised to all coinholders that it's recommended to stake the coins individually in your own wallet, and not use any stake pool. It is against the basic rules and principles of blockchain, if the stake pool managers would have control over major part of the coin supply. Here at MutualCoin we believe in decentralization, power distributed and shared among all, and the consensus of all.
There's no official stake pool of MutualCoin. We don't have affiliation with any of the stake pools, and we don't endorse them.

I missed the trend towards staking pools totally. Since when is that offered and used? And also, I assume you face massive additional security risks because you don't hold the private keys to your coins is that right or how do these pools work?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi can anyone tell me how to stake the coin and how many coin that I need for doing that?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
yes we had a good volume on coinmarkets, it mean this project really interesting. the next step we wait for yobid
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
New Mining Pool:

http://80.211.163.32

No registration needed!

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 30 minutes!

Happy Mining!
Activity: 56
How to get free coin?
There are no free coins. Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 56
ADVICE AND DISCLAIMER:
It is advised to all coinholders that it's recommended to stake the coins individually in your own wallet, and not use any stake pool. It is against the basic rules and principles of blockchain, if the stake pool managers would have control over major part of the coin supply. Here at MutualCoin we believe in decentralization, power distributed and shared among all, and the consensus of all.
There's no official stake pool of MutualCoin. We don't have affiliation with any of the stake pools, and we don't endorse them.
I'm impressed with how fast the discord is being organized. It looks good. Thanks to all the people who are making this possible Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
The new record as a highest PoS coin. Low supply and highest PoS, sounds good and profitable.
Don't waste your time MUTUAL coin is now growing. 5000% to 10000% per year.

Good luck guys.

Best wishes.

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 20

Few days ago you were crying that this coin is dead. FUD'er Wink
Pages:
Jump to: