Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 26. (Read 70614 times)

copper member
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Owner of Arion Coin
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Yes you can

can I use pos to mine without a pool?
How to configure pos purse tell me?

you have to let your wallet open and unlocked
but you must own many coin otherwise you could wait for long time

Maturity also plays a role. Your coins need to be mature and you have to leave your wallet open. As for the amount of coins you need to hold, it's rather mathematical. If you hold 1% of the actively staking coins, then you should also get 1 block out of 100 on average. Variance can sometimes be bad while it should in turn be good to you as well later on Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

Yes you can

you have to let your wallet open and unlocked
but you must own many coin otherwise you could wait for long time
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes you can

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
didn't the dev say his only staking 3000000 coins? also its to further develop the project.

In the ANN he said 1% of 1 billion. Did he change his mind again?

He has already sold off 7 million as part of the presale. This was to cover the cost of the listings. Yobit was only 0.1 BTC, which has already been paid for, but he didn't get enough to cover coinexchange which is 2 BTC.

i don't see mut on yobit
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Some of the best coins have people in this forum criticizing almost every move the dev makes, it seems to go with the territory.
Activity: 50
I don't know why there's so much drama here. The dev has proved very respectful. He asks for our opinions each step of the way. For example, he noticed that there were a few against selling the pre-mine, so he's not doing it. He wants what we all want, for the coin to gain value. Let's not forget that the original plan was to sell the pre-mine from the 7th of December, it's not that far away anyway. So let's all stake and relax while we wait for the bigger exchanges...  Cool
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
NOTICE: We're going to pay for CoinExchange.io listing, that is 2BTC. And, we've decided that we'll start staking the 3 million MUT premine, as we don't have enough premine left to cover our cost. Also, we do stand by our promise of not selling the premine up till 7th Dec, 2017, we're just going to start staking it.

Please let me know if any one have any objections regarding the staking of premine, or have any other questions. Thanks!
I don't have a problem, if the money is being used to get the coin on more exchanges.
Activity: 56
already paid and adding to another exchange?
Yes, we've paid.
already paid and adding to another exchange?
Activity: 56
The premine wallet address, which is now being staked, is as follows: http://mutualcoin.dynu.net/address/GJ2Akbnbtmmry1z6qmYokUhSqsSeEB1PQr
Activity: 177
NOTICE: We're going to pay for CoinExchange.io listing, that is 2BTC. And, we've decided that we'll start staking the 3 million MUT premine, as we don't have enough premine left to cover our cost. Also, we do stand by our promise of not selling the premine up till 7th Dec, 2017, we're just going to start staking it.

Please let me know if any one have any objections regarding the staking of premine, or have any other questions. Thanks!
thanks for the information
I have no problem with this decision, a good decision than to get out of this project  Smiley
Activity: 8
didn't the dev say his only staking 3000000 coins? also its to further develop the project.

He has already sold off 7 million as part of the presale. This was to cover the cost of the listings. Yobit was only 0.1 BTC, which has already been paid for, but he didn't get enough to cover coinexchange which is 2 BTC.

Still, even 3,000,000 will explode with 10,000% staking compared to the rest of us.

Some of us already have over 3 million ourselves...I get what you mean, but the dev covered the difference in costs for coinexchange, so he's so far lost on this coin, he deserves to make a bit of money just like we all do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Still, even 3,000,000 will explode with 10,000% staking compared to the rest of us.

Activity: 8

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Dev has 10,000,000
Imagine how fast that gonna multiply with 5,000 to 10,000% staking compared to the rest of the people. He will have almost 100% of all the coins.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

You promised not to stake it and now you breaking your promise. I would definitely object it. As soon as you start staking I will dump all my MUT as the distribution would definatelky be not fair. It's just becoming another scam coin as I see.
Scam coin? Okay, make this coin not a scam and pay 2 BTC for listing on CoinExchange instead of dev. Grin

I would if I had 1% premined of 1 billion.

It's not dumping, it's a chance to invest. If 1 MUT have a stable price of 50-80 sat on CoinsMarkets, imagine what will be with Mutual if it will be added at least on Yobit? Or Coinexchange? Both of them?
Pages:
Jump to: