Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 29. (Read 70614 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It's unofficial, because Dev for some reason dont like Discord, but I thought that Discord is good place to get community in 1 place and its a must.

Discord is a must today for new coins. Easy to keep contact with people.

I have a question for dev?
What is the plan to keep the price steady with such a huge POS rate? Inflation will kill the coin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
BlockMunch.CLUB has added MutualCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
0% FEE'S NOW UNTIL 11/14/17 OR UNTIL WE REACH 50 MINERS WHICHEVER COMES LAST!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for MutualCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GJCAvB8JvQNdTv7Q5BvFn2pgHhyYCfAmmU -p c=MUT 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/MUT

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2006

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

205 Blocks hit so far by the pool!  Come join us and help us hit some more!  As always 0.25% mining fee!

@ drfresh this old post from page 22 may help u Smiley

gl

Hello I have more than 7 hours and I have not received the payment of the currency multualcoin

http://blockmunch.club/?address=GfrWj4Rhefjyp9sWWAzFK7UsY7zhiput8Q

Checked block explorer. Pool sent your payment everything ok. Yimp pools don't payout every 10 seconds.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GJCAvB8JvQNdTv7Q5BvFn2pgHhyYCfAmmU -p c=MUT 

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:

Peer List:
Code:

205 Blocks hit so far by the pool!  Come join us and help us hit some more!  As always 0.25% mining fee!

gl

Hello I have more than 7 hours and I have not received the payment of the currency multualcoin

http://blockmunch.club/?address=GfrWj4Rhefjyp9sWWAzFK7UsY7zhiput8Q
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
MutualCoin Holders Discord: https://discord.gg/PgaJjpn

How to join Staking Pool:

Deposit coins to Staking Pool Wallet.
Fill out Google Docs

After your deposit is confirmed you will get @Pool Member rank, access to private channel and access to Google sheets.

Staking wallet explorer link: http://45.63.92.61:3001/address/GZes73mnARJjsDy4ZMP8wBwsmNRZb6wybc
Currently Top 1.

It's unofficial, because Dev for some reason dont like Discord, but I thought that Discord is good place to get community in 1 place and its a must.

Would be interested if you were in affiliation with the dev, but hard to trust new pools.
Activity: 20
MutualCoin Holders Discord: https://discord.gg/PgaJjpn

How to join Staking Pool:

Deposit coins to Staking Pool Wallet.
Fill out Google Docs

After your deposit is confirmed you will get @Pool Member rank, access to private channel and access to Google sheets.

Staking wallet explorer link: http://45.63.92.61:3001/address/GZes73mnARJjsDy4ZMP8wBwsmNRZb6wybc
Currently Top 1.

Activity: 12
Not official discord, not official pool...

Read the very first post by dev if you wanna keep up with latest updates.

He constantly edits it so easy to keep up with in one place.

Okay, well from what I can tell there is no discord or official pool. So this one may as well become the official pool? Dev should talk with Unseen about this.
Activity: 50
Not official discord, not official pool...

Read the very first post by dev if you wanna keep up with latest updates.

He constantly edits it so easy to keep up with in one place.

FINALLY FOUND THE *unofficial* MUTUAL COIN POOL DISCORD! JOIN TO GROW THE COMMUNITY....

https://discord.gg/bMkC7VA
Activity: 10

Code:

Code:

Block Explorer Link:
Code:

Peer List:
Code:

gl
Okay, is there a staking pool? How many coins does it require to actually receive stakes?

Is there a discord?

Wtf.... Don't feel like there's enough info..
Activity: 50
I've never used Coinexchange...Same volume as Cryptopia? If so, great alternative. We're still underdogs, if we can get a cheaper alternative to Cryptopia and gradually build up, it would be even more interesting.

Anybody knows this song? It's in my head. Pump up the volume! Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9gOQgfPW4Y
Activity: 90
I downloaded and installed the wallet but I have had "0 connections to the network" since yesterday. It is still out of sync. How do i rectify it?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
As promised to @Uns33n about the proof of fee submission in Yobit, here it is:

We'll update about the listing, as soon as we hear from them.

Thanks. Any plans for other smaller exchanges? Tradesatoshi or Stocks.Exchange? Because Yobit 0.1 listing could take month or so.

According to us, getting listed in Tradesatoshi or Stocks.Exchange will not bring any benefit to MutualCoin. Our target is Yobit, Cryptopia and Coinexchange. We have introduced a donation program for Cryptopia listing, please see my post regarding it for details and spread the word, Thanks!
Nice, that my reason for keep mut on staking
Activity: 20
maybe we should aim for coinexcahng first?..it is much cheaper with 1 btc..and probably a simialr trading volume Wink

just a correction: Coinexchange listing is 2 btc.

I agree that Dev should pay for Coinexchange listing, there will be more liquidity, more volume. Then you can start thinking about Cryptopia.
Activity: 216
maybe we should aim for coinexcahng first?..it is much cheaper with 1 btc..and probably a simialr trading volume Wink

just a correction: Coinexchange listing is 2 btc.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Blockmunch is dead.
How much coins on the local wallet to receive steak?
Activity: 7
Dev,

So the "donation" to get cryptopia is just a BTC fundraiser that doesn't offer any MUT coins for trade? What is the premine for?

Thanks for clarity!
Pages:
Jump to: