Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 24. (Read 8862 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
When is the beta version scheduled and can I take part in the testing?
The launch of the test version of the platform is scheduled for Q3 2018.
I can not find the information, will the testing platform be for everyone, or he testing will be private?
I did not find this information. Perhaps soon there will be an announcement.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
The cakes in the online education market are huge, and MyGalaxy is a coin that investors should continue to hold in the hope that MyGalaxy will do well in the industry.

In this area, there are many competitors. why do you think that MyGalaxy will be successful?
The project works on the blockchain, it ensures transparency and fairness of transactions. The next important fact is the approach to the development and promotion of the project. If this is done, the project will find its fans.
There is a strong competition in the education market and the product should have a unique offer that will allow it to occupy a niche in the market.
brand new
The launch of the test version of the platform is scheduled for Q3 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The cakes in the online education market are huge, and MyGalaxy is a coin that investors should continue to hold in the hope that MyGalaxy will do well in the industry.

In this area, there are many competitors. why do you think that MyGalaxy will be successful?
The project works on the blockchain, it ensures transparency and fairness of transactions. The next important fact is the approach to the development and promotion of the project. If this is done, the project will find its fans.
Activity: 123
hmmm, I really dig this, but I want to ask you this
why do you think people are so quick to judge people with online degrees? why do you feel everybody considers online education to be inferior to regular education?

I do not think that there is a big difference in how a person got his knowledge if he owns them and can apply them in practice.
Activity: 104
This project looks promising, but what is its advantage over projects that are already working?
One of the most important advantages is the transparency of all operations conducted on the platform. This is ensured by the blockchain.
brand new
This project looks promising, but what is its advantage over projects that are already working?
Activity: 245
brand new
why do you think people are so quick to judge people with online degrees? why do you feel everybody considers online education to be inferior to regular education?

In my country, diplomas awarded on in-patient training and on correspondence training are no different.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

In my opinion, everything depends on the person. If he needs knowledge, he will receive them regardless of the form of their provision - online education or the traditional form.
I know many students who do not study, having at the same time all the elements for quality education ...
Activity: 123
Is there any news about the project?
Look on Twitter, there periodically appear new tweets https://twitter.com/MyGalaxyL
Thank you, really on Twitter on a regular basis there are news.
Activity: 266
in America very popular online courses! Now this trend has spread to other countries! Today there is a small number of companies that continue to develop in this direction! I think that this is a very steep and profitable direction! I will follow the life of this project!
Many people now spend most of their lives without releasing various gadgets from their hands. And it would be strange not to use this and not to offer them an interesting product, such as MyGalaxy.
The ability to get knowledge in any time in any place is a strong advantage of our time and such opportunities must be used.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

It takes some time after the launch of the platform to understand whether this product is competitive or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is important that the platform will be available courses in different languages and they could be used by people from different countries without feeling a language barrier.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

well they don't need to be the only one to be succesful. It'll all depend on user experience, if a lot of people like MyGalaxy's design, it'll succeed, even if they have a large amount of competitors
what is a factor in the success of a project is the team's seriousness in developing the project. Besides that, communication between the team and investors is going well. so that all information can be distributed properly and input from investors can also be absorbed by the team
Activity: 185
a great platform for the world of education, I like education, hopefully this platform is fast developing and able to educate in various countries around the world especially in remote areas by helping the lack of educators ...
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

well they don't need to be the only one to be succesful. It'll all depend on user experience, if a lot of people like MyGalaxy's design, it'll succeed, even if they have a large amount of competitors
brand new

Activity: 238
in America very popular online courses! Now this trend has spread to other countries! Today there is a small number of companies that continue to develop in this direction! I think that this is a very steep and profitable direction! I will follow the life of this project!
Many people now spend most of their lives without releasing various gadgets from their hands. And it would be strange not to use this and not to offer them an interesting product, such as MyGalaxy.
In addition, many employers are happy when their employees improve their skills.
Pages:
Jump to: