Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 23. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Is there a minimum amount to buy Galaxy tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How do you plan to attract users? Now there is no problem to find various free training videos.
The team is aimed at attracting professional trainers. Free video courses are not always of high quality.
But how can I check the quality of the courses before I buy them?
Perhaps, the first free lesson from each video course will be provided. I'm not sure.
I want to be able to get a test lesson for free.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
MyGalaxy is a unique online library of online courses to gain knowledge in various fields, and the use of blockchain technology ensures the speed and transparency of all transactions between users.
Activity: 245
How do you plan to attract users? Now there is no problem to find various free training videos.
The team is aimed at attracting professional trainers. Free video courses are not always of high quality.
Perhaps, the first free lesson from each video course will be provided. I'm not sure.
Activity: 123
Online education gives its certain advantages, but it also has disadvantages, and one of them is the lack of communication in a living. I would like to have the opportunity to discuss training with other students.
Online education has an undeniable plus. This is a saving of personal time and convenience of obtaining knowledge.
Everyone chooses a convenient way of learning, given the opportunities and personal preferences. This is normal.
Activity: 308
Online education gives its certain advantages, but it also has disadvantages, and one of them is the lack of communication in a living. I would like to have the opportunity to discuss training with other students.
It is important that knowledge is assimilated and that online learning is effective. And live communication can be obtained elsewhere.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Online education has an undeniable plus. This is a saving of personal time and convenience of obtaining knowledge.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Activity: 364
Activity: 104
The cakes in the online education market are huge, and MyGalaxy is a coin that investors should continue to hold in the hope that MyGalaxy will do well in the industry.

In this area, there are many competitors. why do you think that MyGalaxy will be successful?
The project works on the blockchain, it ensures transparency and fairness of transactions. The next important fact is the approach to the development and promotion of the project. If this is done, the project will find its fans.
There is a strong competition in the education market and the product should have a unique offer that will allow it to occupy a niche in the market.
The team plans to work with professional teachers from different fields.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The road map has a special stage for forming partnerships with professionals in the field of education.
Activity: 245
Activity: 146

in my opinion, frequent promotions on various social media will definitely attract users, and I'm sure this team has planned an interesting concept. we wait for the development.
Activity: 364
Activity: 123
The cakes in the online education market are huge, and MyGalaxy is a coin that investors should continue to hold in the hope that MyGalaxy will do well in the industry.

In this area, there are many competitors. why do you think that MyGalaxy will be successful?

well they don't need to be the only one to be succesful. It'll all depend on user experience, if a lot of people like MyGalaxy's design, it'll succeed, even if they have a large amount of competitors
Each product has its pros and cons. And users choose what is closer to them.
Activity: 13
Your idea is not new, there are already projects that train people online. Why do you think that you are better?
brand new
Activity: 0
I like projects like yours. Tell us please, what is the role of your token in your project? And how do you plan to work with the authors of the books?
It is unlikely that books will be presented here. There will be various training videos.
Activity: 238
I like projects like yours. Tell us please, what is the role of your token in your project? And how do you plan to work with the authors of the books?
I did not find information that there would be work with the authors of the books. There will be work with trainers.
Activity: 266
Tokens are used to pay for video courses.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: