Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 25. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Is there any news about the project?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The cakes in the online education market are huge, and MyGalaxy is a coin that investors should continue to hold in the hope that MyGalaxy will do well in the industry.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
The market for online education is very large, and MYGALALXY's market entry point is very accurate.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm sure that soon almost all will learn only online. Only such professions as doctors and similar, will learn by traditional methods.
Activity: 238
But despite the situation on the market, the volume of trading on the exchange does not decrease.
Activity: 245
When is the platform scheduled to be launched?
The launch of the platform is planned for the 4th quarter of 2018.
I am pleased to test the platform after launch.
copper member
Activity: 54
Activity: 38
A great coin that everyone would want! Smiley Smiley Smiley
more and more education goes online! so there are a lot of companies that give knowledge through remote access! in the last 5 years it has become a new trend in education! the company has every chance of becoming one of the strongest companies!
This is a promising industry. Now sometimes I learn something by video and I like this process.
brand new
Activity: 0
Distance learning is becoming very popular in the world and I'm glad that there are projects that do distance learning for ordinary users.
Merit: 10
more and more education goes online! so there are a lot of companies that give knowledge through remote access! in the last 5 years it has become a new trend in education! the company has every chance of becoming one of the strongest companies!
Activity: 308
Distance technologies in education significantly expanded its capabilities. Online education has been gaining popularity.
Activity: 308
The positive aspects of learning on the Internet are more than enough. Many people already learning by this way.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
The project provides an excellent opportunity to improve their skills and self-esteem.
Activity: 68
Education is the main thing in life, I really like the thinking in this project I will support for the passage of this project, hopefully soon.
Activity: 270
The online education industry's block chain project has great potential for development. MyGalaxy coin project is worth investors' expectation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success

Yeah, they are really good guys. Hope the success to them.
Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.

Sure now programming and foreign languages are the most valuable subjects for studying, but there are also many another interesting courses.
Yes, there are many interesting courses, but unfortunately, not all of them can be studied online
The fact that not all courses can be studied on-line is understandable. I wonder if the platform will issue a document confirming the passage of training?
I think no. The platform is not an educational institution.
The issuance of such documents is possible, but for this it is necessary to do a lot of work on the basis of certification.
Activity: 98
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success
Once with these guys collaborated, the idea is generally cool, roughly speaking online library with any knowledge.

In fact, the future of online education. Already, many people are learning foreign languages using applications on the phone.
Not only languages can be studying with the help of various applications, but an language courses are now most in demand.

Sure now programming and foreign languages are the most valuable subjects for studying, but there are also many another interesting courses.
Yes, there are many interesting courses, but unfortunately, not all of them can be studied online
Pages:
Jump to: