Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 26. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 2
In fact, much depends on the person in the learning process. If he needs this information, he will study it very well.
This is one of the reasons why online education will be valued more and more.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
Very interesting once to educational problems we discuss this online-based, the idea is very good once stayed how it will be run, the team should be able to become professional teachers here so all excited. but is there a campaign here?
According to the road map, the establishment of business contacts is planned in the near future. I think this is exactly what you are asking, namely, the signing of dogovars with professionals in the field of training.
Signing contracts with educational institutions will significantly strengthen the project.

Yeah, maybe it is one of the thing that can make this project more develop and reach its target. Team and developer must work hard and promote this project to make investor interested in this project and invest in this project. With the great concept to give useful information for all the people every day in every part of our life, of course it is really helpful for us. And i hope this project will run like its road map and can be success with its target.
You say very correct words. Each step should confirm the intention of the team to develop their project and make it successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
and the coin is only on the stock exchange yobit or somewhere else?

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
141 BTC is very much! Great news. I am glad that volumes are growing.
Literally a week ago, the volume was only 81 btc. Growth almost 2 times! That's cool!
What do you think, what is the reason for such growth in trading volume?
I hope this is due to the growing recognition and popularity of the project.

Of course, the project comes more popularity!
Activity: 336
Very interesting once to educational problems we discuss this online-based, the idea is very good once stayed how it will be run, the team should be able to become professional teachers here so all excited. but is there a campaign here?
According to the road map, the establishment of business contacts is planned in the near future. I think this is exactly what you are asking, namely, the signing of dogovars with professionals in the field of training.
Signing contracts with educational institutions will significantly strengthen the project.

Yeah, maybe it is one of the thing that can make this project more develop and reach its target. Team and developer must work hard and promote this project to make investor interested in this project and invest in this project. With the great concept to give useful information for all the people every day in every part of our life, of course it is really helpful for us. And i hope this project will run like its road map and can be success with its target.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

But on youbit it has very huge volume, 141 BTC today ! It is much more that on another famous exchanges like Kukoin, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
141 BTC is very much! Great news. I am glad that volumes are growing.
Literally a week ago, the volume was only 81 btc. Growth almost 2 times! That's cool!
What do you think, what is the reason for such growth in trading volume?
I hope this is due to the growing recognition and popularity of the project.
I also like you
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Yes it is very big volume indeed.
Token has long been traded on the stock exchange? How does the market decline affect it? can anyone tell
On yobit there are trading volumes on this coin.
I like that someone who has already set his choice on this project, can immediately buy tokens.
In addition, on the exchange is now quite good trading volumes.
I'll wait. there is a high probability that the price will decrease further.
Activity: 31
The plan is very good and if you actually thrive in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be nice.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
this looks like a cool idea but its gonna take some big influencers (gary v and such) to get the ball rolling. If your main target is individual users, instead of businesses, its always harder to grow into something truly amazing
The project is promising, but now it is difficult to guess how it will develop. I think the team will succeed.

taking into account that easily 95% of the current existing blockchain projects will collaps within 2 years, I'm afraid this might be one of them unless they get their name out there. It's just like in the dotcom bubble, will this be an amazon or apple, or will it be some forgotten project before 2020 comes around?
I do not think that this project is one of those that will close. education is always in demand
Activity: 177
This platform opens up new opportunities for learning, obtaining missing knowledge for a wide range of users who can not get an education, for example, because of the lack of necessary institutions in their city.
Quite right. In addition, this platform allows to expand opportunities for people, giving a large number of options for educational courses and directions.

I recently completed a Spanish course, I studied online. I really enjoyed learning this way. Without a doubt, the  MyGalaxy project will be a success.
I do not have such experience, but  I'll try some course from MyGalaxy with pleasure.
Sometimes  I buy online courses, I like it. Therefore, I believe that this project has prospects.
Where can I find out the conditions for adding training materials?
I'm also interested in this procedure.
Activity: 238
Greetings, dev's. I believe that this plan is quite a commercial investment currently.
You're right. This is a good project that works with a still free niche.
Activity: 168
I can not say anything bad for the project MyGalaxy, the administration is working on the development of the platform, it can be seen.
Activity: 238
this looks like a cool idea but its gonna take some big influencers (gary v and such) to get the ball rolling. If your main target is individual users, instead of businesses, its always harder to grow into something truly amazing
The project is promising, but now it is difficult to guess how it will develop. I think the team will succeed.
Activity: 266
Quite interesting and has potential in the future, online education is very appropriate for now because it is supported by technology. This MyGalaxy is very influential with technology education today.
Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it.
Great project! It will solve the problem of education for many people who do not have the opportunity to learn to study in another city or country.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The project MyGalaxy is interesting, realistic and in demand. I think that the project has a perspective. I hope the administration will succeed.
Activity: 336
ECOSTART
Now the development of information technologies is rapidly developing, I think the project will greatly affect the development of world education.
Do not forget that in the field of online education is a lot of competition. I hope that the administration of this project has a plan to fight against competitors.

Indeed the current technology of online education competition is very much, so the team must have an interesting strategy to be able to attract investors to be willing to invest in MyGalaxy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Now the development of information technologies is rapidly developing, I think the project will greatly affect the development of world education.
Pages:
Jump to: