Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 109. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Sooooo does anyone have any inside scoop on whether there is going to be an announcement?

I have stood by BK since day one but it really seems as though he is just trying to wash this away quietly. The likelihood of ANY coin be adopted by a Country at this point is highly unlikely.

Does CNBC have a direct competitor that we can get this story to? If he doesn't act soon I want to see he career go up in shit for it.

It's kind of unbelievable he can't make NAUT an attractive investment at 4k when lots of old alts are recovering, even Maxcoin is at 10k.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I see this coin has continued to go nowhere since the developers chose to ignore the mining community that made the coin a success to begin with.

you really sound like a broken record. a pretty bs record too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I have followed this coin since launch.
Hope some good announce will come later on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
I see this coin has continued to go nowhere since the developers chose to ignore the mining community that made the coin a success to begin with.

Activity: 558
ICYMI: https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/601032163430166528

"As part of the Blockchain Solution for Greece I have offered to donate @Nautiluscoin to any municipality to use as a parallel currency"

I personally think that he has nothing to provide for NAUT and trying to become clean by just avoiding it and pushing the responsibility to someone else.
I suggest you tweet him for what he actually meant and be clear about his statement... In his video, it did not seem nice indeed... He said he will give the keys...
So it is definitely trying to avoid NAUT and its problems... So can we say BK let down the investors very bad ?

dont know. If naut would end up as a parallel currency that wouldnt be a bad thing at all. This coin would have at least have a reason to exit in that case and a real usecase unlike 95% of the other alts out there. Obviously there are a lot of questions, why would anyone chose naut over the hundreds of alts or why not launch a blockchain based currency and use that? IF there will ever be a crypto used as a parallel currency. Many ifs and whys.

But I dont see as negative as you do.

cheers

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to watch the full video but watched the section where BK said he'd hand over the keys to NAUT to Greece and/or a local community. IMO, any currency that is officially adopted by a real-world community, let alone potentially an entire country, will have a huge increase in perceived value and the price should follow.  

I don't see this as a negative.

"As part of the Blockchain Solution for Greece I have offered to donate @Nautiluscoin to any municipality to use as a parallel currency"

I personally think that he has nothing to provide for NAUT and trying to become clean by just avoiding it and pushing the responsibility to someone else.
I suggest you tweet him for what he actually meant and be clear about his statement... In the webinar video, it did not seem nice indeed... He said he will hand in the keys of NAUT...
So he is definitely trying to avoid NAUT and its problems... So can we say BK let down the investors very bad ?

This is the second he mentions: https://youtu.be/uiFfwwzJww8?t=3325

Wouldn't the keys need to be a part of that deal? He wants a real use-case for NAUT so perhaps he's "just throwing that out there".
Activity: 398
Merit: 250

I suggest you tweet him for what he actually meant and be clear about his statement... In his video, it did not seem nice indeed... He said he will give the keys...
So it is definitely trying to avoid NAUT and its problems... So can we say BK let down the investors very bad ?

dont know. If naut would end up as a parallel currency that wouldnt be a bad thing at all. This coin would have at least have a reason to exit in that case and a real usecase unlike 95% of the other alts out there. Obviously there are a lot of questions, why would anyone chose naut over the hundreds of alts or why not launch a blockchain based currency and use that? IF there will ever be a crypto used as a parallel currency. Many ifs and whys.

But I dont see as negative as you do.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

I suggest you tweet him for what he actually meant and be clear about his statement... In the webinar video, it did not seem nice indeed... He said he will hand in the keys of NAUT...
So he is definitely trying to avoid NAUT and its problems... So can we say BK let down the investors very bad ?

This is the second he mentions: https://youtu.be/uiFfwwzJww8?t=3325

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

The webinar is tomorrow.  No big spike in the price today so there is no leak which may be a bad sign.

Should be interesting anyway and hopefully we'll get something big about NAUT after BK speaks.
legendary
weirdest blockexplorer i have ever seen or something wrong with my internet

http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com

Seems like someone is caching the nautiluscoin website Wink
I think BK was mentioned for this website on twitter for some reason like camping etc.... It could be related to the merchants, where you can spend NAUTs...

Lets see what BK says about it...
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
weirdest blockexplorer i have ever seen or something wrong with my internet

http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com
legendary
20th is the Webinar.

I think this webinar is the most important thing about NAUT.
We will see what will happen with NAUT depending on the interest in digital currencies and NAUT.

Here is dead silent. You have to push, you have to FUD, you have to speculate, you have to discuss, you have to make up things, IF you really want this coin to succeed. I am no kidding this coin may become the most wanted coin out there with tens of millions dollar market cap...

And your part here is to tweet about NAUT and tag BK... Show him that you are in the scene and watching him...
Show him that you are interested in the drachmae project... Get involve, write sth about NAUT In the drachmae.info page and go to the webinar and discuss with people, where NAUT can actually contribute.. Share your ideas...

Or this coin is going no where... Even if you tag BK with a few expressions showing your interest in NAUT, that will work out... But you have to really push... A quiet baby gets no suck..(No fud, nearly first constructive comment?)

Good post. Every coin needs a community and if BK delivers on the 20th we'll have something to work with (at last).

He has to show some love to get MORE love... I think he will.. He has no reason not to.. If he is honest with NAUT project, then I think these long waited investors really deserve to see some action (having fun with the coin they invested, maybe extra support on the works from the community along with the love, more activity and discussions here) in NAUT, while it is growing huge...

Lets see what he says on the event... It could be a surprise and he may announce something interesting on the event. Or he may have other plans with NAUT, completely separated from drachmae project (I dont know why he should NOT use this opportunity), or it could be that he is just not interested and runs away with whatever he gets...  (book sell, hugely premined coins, etc..., but I suspect he would do that considering his reputation... We could create a campaign in that case to create awareness that BK has let down the investors. It will be a big news for BK's reputation...To do that we can simply pay to a few newspapers, on-line blogs with financial and Wall-Street news, etc...)... But....

I know it will not be necessary.

Lets see how this goes.
Cheers.
20th is the Webinar.

We will see what will happen with NAUT depending on the interest in digital currencies and NAUT.

Here is dead silent. You have to push, you have to FUD, you have to speculate, you have to discuss, you have to make up things, IF you really want this coin to succeed. I am no kidding this coin may become the most wanted coin out there with tens of millions dollar market cap...

And your part here is to tweet about NAUT and tag BK... Show him that you are in the scene and watching him...
Show him that you are interested in the drachmae project... Get involve, write sth about NAUT In the drachmae.info page and go to the webinar and discuss with people, where NAUT can actually contribute.. Share your ideas...

Or this coin is going no where... Even if you tag BK with a few expressions showing your interest in NAUT, that will work out... But you have to really push... A quiet baby gets no suck..(No fud, nearly first constructive comment?)

Good post. Every coin needs a community and if BK delivers on the 20th we'll have something to work with (at last).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
My question is who has the credentials to control the (two) github repos this coin was originally launched with.

edit one   How many people are running nodes for this coin ?  I am not as I have never owned it and don't plan to however normally when a coin as as much support as this one 'is supossed' to have there should be no issues getting connections.  I would think of the hundreds of people who are all in on this project that at least a few dozen can run nodes.  It is listed on multiple exchanges so they need to have active nodes. 
I would guess the count for a coin with the amount of activity I see here on the forum of operational nodes to be over 100 ??   
legendary
20th is the Webinar.

legendary
So let's see,

• No need for a Dev
  • No need to communicate with the community
  • No need for a website

What will be next....No need for Exchanges...I guess

Why???

Because my name is BK, famous from tv and known on wall street for taking your money

You know what!, www.nautiluscoin.com is working, just now.
I think someone has just raised the fund for BK.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
So let's see,

• No need for a Dev
  • No need to communicate with the community
  • No need for a website

What will be next....No need for Exchanges...I guess

Why???

Because my name is BK, famous from tv and known on wall street for taking your money

legendary
@halinyo

Good work. But WTF!  That is a domain expiration notice, not a server fee notice.  MF is playing Ap Foo jokes?  Is it even a real notice?

http://www.nautiluscoin.com/

It is from squarespace. So it is not paid by BK, and that is why it has been expired. $10, we can pay it if BK wishes lol.

PUBIC NOTICE

BK the community will rise to the occasion and pay for the domain cost, just post need of funding and I am sure we can afford the cost if it is beyond your means.

LOL, this thread has never been funny like this before Cheesy I think a re-branding is necessary, because NAUT is being so sarcastic/ironic !
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@halinyo

Good work. But WTF!  That is a domain expiration notice, not a server fee notice.  MF is playing Ap Foo jokes?  Is it even a real notice?

http://www.nautiluscoin.com/

It is from squarespace. So it is not paid by BK, and that is why it has been expired. $10, we can pay it if BK wishes lol.

PUBIC NOTICE

BK the community will rise to the occasion and pay for the domain cost, just post need of funding and I am sure we can afford the cost if it is beyond your means.
Jump to: