Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 130. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I don't disagree much with the read on BK.  "Overall, treat your investors in NAUT as you do in your firm in the real world."  

The "stabilization fund" needs to be clarified, the road map spelled out, and the value BK brings to the table is exposure to a greater market.  Lack of communication tends to show disrespect, but it need not be direct on this forum.  It's a mad house.

I do disagree "time to delegate (and it should be on capable and RESPONSIBLE people)"

What?  

1. jyap is capable of efficient and immediate implementation of POS.  Do your homework.

2. This is a community driven platform, so we self organize.  FM plays the role of facilitating communication.  He benefits by investing and promoting NAUT.  If you don't get that then, sorry.  He has done/doing a fine enough job, in my opinion.

Don't tell me what jyap is capable of, ok? The only thing he has showed capability of is TO LIE, as clearly demonstrated, IN HIS OWN WORDS, a couple of pages back. If he is capable of implementing POS, where is it? And no, POS is simply not good anymore. There's POS 2.0 already implemented  by BlackCoin, where the main security problem of POS has been solved. Why let anyone else implement, maybe in months, if at all, something that is already obsolete and faulty? Haven't we learned the lesson after trusting Bryce's capabilities for so long?

You have an opinion and is respectable. I have a different one and I absolutely insist in the same level of respect. And this isn't a community, very few people comment here, and we cannot know if they are even invested in NAUT, so stop the community nonsense. This is an investment with people investing real money and demanding that the developer, BK, do a much better job. He can. And he should.

As for FM, I have stated many times what you cannot and you should do as a PR guy. And the reasons. Because keeping insisting that it's a great long term buying opportunity when the coin has gone twice from 100K to 5K makes such statements a joke and him the butt of that joke. Or, to be more precise, "if FM says it is a great opportunity to buy, it means, literally, for it has happened 100% of the time, it is time to dump it". You cannot have such disgraceful track record of "opinion" made public and not expect such repercussions.

Your opinion of this being a "mad house", again, it is your opinion. I believe a mad house, really, is everything that has been going on with NAUT since launch. Unprofessional through and through. And no, the BK contributions, here and on twitter, are an assets as BK himself should be. What he has to be shielded from raw opinions? He's perfectly capable of fielding any questions while showing knowledge and class and inspiring holders and investors. And this should be his stage, among others.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I don't disagree much with the read on BK.  "Overall, treat your investors in NAUT as you do in your firm in the real world."  

The "stabilization fund" needs to be clarified, the road map spelled out, and the value BK brings to the table is exposure to a greater market.  Lack of communication tends to show disrespect, but it need not be direct on this forum.  It's a mad house.  Some weekly blog report of market results and coming forecasts would be a demonstration of good faith.

I do disagree "time to delegate (and it should be on capable and RESPONSIBLE people)"

What?  

1. jyap is capable of efficient and immediate implementation of POS.  Do your homework.

2. This is a community driven platform, so we self organize.  FM plays the role of facilitating communication.  He benefits by investing and promoting NAUT.  If you don't get that then, sorry.  He has done/doing a fine enough job, in my opinion.
legendary
There's a pack of h8ters on the forum, or are they just trolls Huh

They love to shit on some coins, but rarely have coin or community that they themselves stand behind.

Negativity has its time and place, poor actions and bad actors need to be called out.  H8ters can bring value to the discussion.  

But if they can not provide creative criticism, nor guide towards functioning examples of what is 'good' and works.

Then their intentions and motivations are suspect.

Let me give you creative criticism (and I know your response, so forget about mentioning manners, ok?):

BK, get off your ass and promote NAUT 12/7 (ideally 24/7), AFTER you find -and PAY FOR- a capable, efficient and immediate implementation of POS. Rat4, at BC has it ready for delivery for a price, of course.

Get rid of croonies and hangers-on and do your own PR here and in twitter. News should come from you. The time to delegate (and it should be on capable and RESPONSIBLE people, is far from now.

Try to make the only feature that differentiates NAUT from other copy/paste hack jobs, the "stabilization fund", a bit effective through soliciting donations from the biggest holders or new investors. OR get rid of it altogether. Either or.

Overall, treat your investors in NAUT as you do in your firm in the real world.

It isn't that big or that difficult, is it? And yet, all these months after the coin was launched, obviously prematurely, it has not been done.

See how easy? Now sit tight to see those actions implemented... No? they wont be? Then get fucking ready for some backlash from disappointed investors, alright?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
There's a pack of h8ters on the forum, or are they just trolls Huh

They love to shit on some coins, but rarely have a coin or community that they themselves stand behind.

Negativity has its time and place, poor actions and bad actors need to be called out.  H8ters can bring value to the discussion.  

But if they can not provide creative criticism, useful suggestions or solutions, nor guide towards functioning examples of what is 'good' and is working.

Then their intentions and motivations are suspect.

legendary
I can't stay silent while I am personally slandered.

I actually sold the very tiny fraction of my share at a loss because I needed the funds at the time. I have continually bought every time I've had opportunity.  

I still say naut is a great buy now.  Because I will continue to do so as long as it remains my opinion.  
I am allowed to convey my opinion.

In my opinion is it a great buy?  Yes
is it a significant long term hold coin? Yes

These are my opinions and I have expressly stated this case repeatedly.

Want to know how much I sold when the three peaks hit?  (At 40k, and two different 100k Satoshi instances) not one naut, I could have but I personally have the opinion that the coin will be worth well more than that in time. This is NOT a quick flip coin.

Also every piece of information I've been given I have conveyed IMMEDIATELY.  If I have a invested interest in the success of this coin is it not in my best interest to do so?

Stop putting words in my mouth you should put your foot in yours.

No information will be conveyed about the coin from me here.  When I have new information about anything involving this coin it will be posted on reddit. I have no obligation to this forum (no one does,  or anywhere for that matter) that's like saying just because you walk into a book store you are obligated to purchase a book.

I have recommended this thread locked to both BK and the moderators of the forum.

That would be the last straw, just like it has been for other coins before, but what the fuck would you know. Or BK, for that matter? So go on  and close the thread if you like. But you are 100% WRONG, as usual. BK has OBLIGATIONS towards his investors. and his investors are HERE, not just in twitter or reddit. And no one has "slandered" you here. You have been the only one stating you have sold and you have bought, not me or anyone else. But no one but you and maybe BK knows if you relay the information IMMEDIATELY or not. No one knows-unless you say it- if you buy or sell. What we know is that you are aware of key info before any other investors, whether you act on it for personal profit or not. And that's why it is unethical the be cheerleading the coin every single time, regardless of the market-price. Of course if you believe this will be much more valuable than 100,000 sat you are going to fell that at 5,500 is like giving money for free, that's not the point; the point is you were wrong at 100,000 and all the rest of the way. Up and down. And, while that is a privilege of investors with their own money it is NOT, shouldn't be, of the PR person of the coin. I'm sure you get it, regardless how much you want to use semantics tpo disguise the facts. As a PR you shouldn't have an opinion as to the future price of the coin, either short or long term, ok? And as a person so prone to give opinions about price, at some point, for a minimum measure of decency, one should add "... but I have been wrong 100% all the time" when hawking how good a long term opportunity this coin is ... in my opinion".

Anyway, this whole project, as it stands, hardly merits even any further discussion, so whatever...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I guess most people invested in NAUT because they think there will be a lot of connections with Wall Street Wolves, where BK can get them into this business and NAUT can jump %1000 with a great follow up plan.
However, until today from July, BK proved that it may not happen at all and he was just experimenting the Friedrich Hayek's theory in Digital currency, where you will see a lot of these statements in his book.

i only liked naut coz of DGB tech to be honest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I can't stay silent while I am personally slandered.

I actually sold the very tiny fraction of my share at a loss because I needed the funds at the time. I have continually bought every time I've had opportunity.  

I still say naut is a great buy now.  Because I will continue to do so as long as it remains my opinion.  
I am allowed to convey my opinion.

In my opinion is it a great buy?  Yes
is it a significant long term hold coin? Yes

These are my opinions and I have expressly stated this case repeatedly.

Want to know how much I sold when the three peaks hit?  (At 40k, and two different 100k Satoshi instances) not one naut, I could have but I personally have the opinion that the coin will be worth well more than that in time. This is NOT a quick flip coin.

Also every piece of information I've been given I have conveyed IMMEDIATELY.  If I have a invested interest in the success of this coin is it not in my best interest to do so?

Stop putting words in my mouth you should put your foot in yours.

No information will be conveyed about the coin from me here.  When I have new information about anything involving this coin it will be posted on reddit. I have no obligation to this forum (no one does,  or anywhere for that matter) that's like saying just because you walk into a book store you are obligated to purchase a book.

I have recommended this thread locked to both BK and the moderators of the forum.
legendary
blaming mongoose for NAUT losing value is completely ridiculous. Thats all.

Nobody has blamed moongoose for such a thing, as far as I know. Certainly not me. My blame is that someone with the official position of liason with the devs, acts very irresponsibly hawking and cheering the coin while the coin loses 80% of it's value. It is not responsible, ok? He's not free of giving the same bullish opinion over and over and over, because, opposed to any other posters, he is kind of a member of the team, he has access to information that other posters don't (until he posts it) and, therefore, as he himself confesses, he buys the dips and hawks the coin afterwards trying to convince people it is a "no brainer" or "it's going to the moon" or you "will be very rich if you hold it for a few years". You are quite free top post such things or the opposite, if you have no inside information or are an officer of the project of some kind. When you are, as "mongoose" is, number one, you should be relieved of your position after having going along for a ride of 70% downside all the while claiming it's the best and soundest investment in crypto and, number two, for a modicum of decency, you just keep your mouth shot except to rigorously relay the information it is given to you to post in in the thread, because if not, it isn't just your handle which is ridiculed day after day, but your credibility is destroyed and so is the credibility of the devs that leave such job to someone so obviously inappropriate for it.

Have your ever heard any officer, let alone the PR person, of ANY coin, any at all, say the things that mongoose have posted here all the while NAUT was losing value for those who invested in it, to dramatic proportions? He would be immediately fired and closely investigated by the SEC. Just because we don't have regulation yet it doesn't mean we are not to behave like it is was here already... being that the second main asset of this project -closely ligated to the main one-, is precisely to be cleanly positioned for when regulation arrives.

I hope it is quite clear now that no one gives any credit to mongoose for the harrowing losses of this project, as you posted in a misguided attempt to deviate the subject from it's substance.
legendary
Hey Barrabas, why don't you contact BK or Julian over twitter?

You know you won't get a response from them here so why return?

PS if mongoose wants to stop Barrabas from spamming the thread I'm fine with that.

barabbas doesn't do twitter. If they have a thread here it is their OBLIGATION to communicate HERE. And, optionally, wherever else they want to.

mongoose (and you) may want to do whatever it is you want to do. Last time I checked -and that's one of the main reasons why I invested in this coin-, this thread was unmoderated, therefore everyone, including you, is free to post stupidities and sine quiturs. Like you. And it is not to me or anyone else to be "fine with that". Now, disengage, please.
Activity: 168

PS if mongoose wants to stop Barrabas from spamming the thread I'm fine with that.

Yeah, just a few days ago barabbas claimed that he was done here.  But of course, he can't resist taking wordshits on people. 

He complains that he doesn't know who certain users are in real life, while never divulging such information about himself. 

He claims to own various coins, yet I've never seen screenshots or other proof of such ownership. 

I don't think he has a single fan or supporter here, yet seemingly loves to appoint himself the arbiter of what should and shouldn't be done for the coin, for the community, etc...

I think that, sadly, there's some underlying pathology that causes him to crave, and forces him to pay heed to, negative attention.  Otherwise, why would he show such a compulsion for garnering and responding to negativity?  Sad...
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Hi, my wallet is out of sync since 3 days ago. "No block source available".
Is the blockchain down?
someone else?

regards

Mine synced last night

Mine can't sync too
Activity: 159
Is the blockchain down?
someone else?

regards

Mine synced last night
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is the blockchain down?
someone else?

regards
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I was wrong, BK is going to talk about NAUT on the event. He confirmed at twitter. This is great to increase awareness Smiley
Buy support has increased a lot after this news Smiley
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
blaming mongoose for NAUT losing value is completely ridiculous. Thats all.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

legendary
Well, I'm out. I wish those with this coin the best, but it's just been a comedy of errors. Without an actual dev at the helm, or at least all in, I can't see this going anywhere anytime soon.

So long.

Perfectly understandable. If BK wants this to gain some kind of lasting momentum he better be ready to do much, much more than what he has done so far.
I hope he continues learning from so many mistakes made and avoid one or two, otherwise I also will be out in a flash.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Seems like a lot of capitulation going on around here. Mmmm. Things are looking up Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Well, I'm out. I wish those with this coin the best, but it's just been a comedy of errors. Without an actual dev at the helm, or at least all in, I can't see this going anywhere anytime soon.

So long.
legendary
And still no acknowledgement there's a RESPONSIBILITY attached to be a Community Liason, PR or whatever you want to call yourself. You CANNOT, ethically, keep on hawking the project. Inform, it's your duty; cheerleading not only is not but it is despicable for it mislead people and takes their money that they sink into this project because you mislead them. Understand now? Yes, ask BK and get the hell out of here. You do NOT belong in any position of even minimal responsibility or ethics, alright?

And, by the way, start by showing everyone here who the hell you are in real life, since you are the cause the vast majority of visitors to this thread had lost already at least 3/4s of what they sank into this.

I think I have expressed myself quite clearly, haven't I? If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to ask, ok?

teeheehee. babbaras always harass and threathen peopple.   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

always fuk up a thread. shit head.  Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked

babbaras is always bad for coin.  Angry Angry Angry

You're just a noobie, probably a sock puppet and obviously an idiot.

Now let's see if, without the irresponsible cheerleading, it is really worse for the coin. Up until now, the irresponsible, baseless, idiotic cheerleading has only achieved that the coin was in a dead fall spiraL AND LOST MORE THAN 80% OF ITS MARKET CAP. i JUST CAME IN, SO LETY'S SEE IF IT LOSES ANOTHER 80% -which is quite possible, but will depend, exclusively, on measures taken by BK, not in misleading people while others, way more intelligent, unload. OK, "noob"?
Jump to: