Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 153. (Read 901826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Typical noob question. I have the old Mac wallet installed. What do I need to do before installing the new one, if anything?

Thanks

You should wait installing the new Mac wallet!!

Even tho the wallet is signed, it is faulty. Don't know about the windows wallet, but as it uses the same code, I suspect the same error...Haven't heard any body about it yet tho
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Typical noob question. I have the old Mac wallet installed. What do I need to do before installing the new one, if anything?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
New Mac wallet gets stuck at block 32599. Reloaded the whole blockchain, closed and opened the program....still stuck, can't sync.

Also, repairwallet in the debugwindow --> console , is not working any more

14:52:45 repairwallet
14:52:45 Method not found (code -32601)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Are we in POS now ? It seems like 32600 was the block POS activated. http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/ 32623rd block has been found.

I think that digishield was changed to KGW for POS integration.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Are we in POS now ? It seems like 32600 was the block POS activated. http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/ 32623rd block has been found.
Anyone know when nautipool pays out?
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
any block explorer / stat api updated? Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Which block does the new fork take effect?  Code seems to indicate 32600, the 1.2 peers appear to be on block 32620 while the 1.1 peers (and bittrex) are over block 32700.  Block explorer appears to have gotten stuck many months ago and is useless.

Did you actually try to hard fork on a block in the past?
Activity: 238
new windows wallets - links updated...Apple to follow

So, what's going on here? Is this a needed release before PoS... or just a fix to PoW because PoS is still weeks away?

Necessary fix. The old proof of work was so broken that it couldn't be transitioned cleanly. It was tried... a lot... And all kinds of issues and errors arose. So a new proof of work wallet which if you have read a few posts above also has the transition point programmed in... Should let us move to Proof Of Stake much cleaner.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

So, what's going on here? Is this a needed release before PoS... or just a fix to PoW because PoS is still weeks away?
Activity: 210
Apple wallet links updated
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hi all -

I made an error when merging the new code.  It has been fixed thanks to Bryce and Flying Mongoose.

I apologize for STILL being a noob.

-BK

This has not been a professional message here Smiley
Hi all -

I made an error when merging the new code.  It has been fixed thanks to Bryce and Flying Mongoose.

I apologize for STILL being a noob.

-BK
Activity: 238
PoS Update

Let me start by thanking everyone for their patience.  This process has taken a lot longer than anyone anticipated but when it is complete it will be done correctly.  As I have said from the beginning, this is a long term project for me and my goal is to bring institutional investors into the DigitalFX space.  This goal requires making sure the platform is solid before inviting big players to the party.

I view DigitalFX as a new asset class and as such will need multiple coins to grow the ecosystem. NAUT will be positioned to act as Gold currently does in the traditional financial system.  

We will be rolling out PoS in stages in the very near future.  We have a multipool set up here www.nautipool.com

Once PoS is rolled out I will begin the marketing process which will include more features on CNBC, an exciting athlete sponsorship program, and of course my book.  

Regards,

BK

Great news !
Is there a problem with Scrypt on the multipool ? Can't seem to connect to the Scrypt stratum (stratum+tcp://nautpool.com:4444)

Right after posting I realized what was wrong. The instructions on the Getting Started page is incorrect.
The correct  address is stratum+tcp://nautipool.com:4444 (nauti vs. naut) .. yay the only scrypt miner on the pool now Wink

We've already informed the person who maintains that page it that it needs fixed.

Yes, the multipool should be configured for nautipool.com:porthere and NOT nautpool.com:porthere
PoS Update

Let me start by thanking everyone for their patience.  This process has taken a lot longer than anyone anticipated but when it is complete it will be done correctly.  As I have said from the beginning, this is a long term project for me and my goal is to bring institutional investors into the DigitalFX space.  This goal requires making sure the platform is solid before inviting big players to the party.

I view DigitalFX as a new asset class and as such will need multiple coins to grow the ecosystem. NAUT will be positioned to act as Gold currently does in the traditional financial system. 

We will be rolling out PoS in stages in the very near future.  We have a multipool set up here www.nautipool.com

Once PoS is rolled out I will begin the marketing process which will include more features on CNBC, an exciting athlete sponsorship program, and of course my book. 

Regards,

BK

Great news !
Is there a problem with Scrypt on the multipool ? Can't seem to connect to the Scrypt stratum (stratum+tcp://nautpool.com:4444)

Right after posting I realized what was wrong. The instructions on the Getting Started page is incorrect.
The correct  address is stratum+tcp://nautipool.com:4444 (nauti vs. naut) .. yay the only scrypt miner on the pool now Wink
PoS Update

Let me start by thanking everyone for their patience.  This process has taken a lot longer than anyone anticipated but when it is complete it will be done correctly.  As I have said from the beginning, this is a long term project for me and my goal is to bring institutional investors into the DigitalFX space.  This goal requires making sure the platform is solid before inviting big players to the party.

We will be rolling out PoS in stages in the very near future.  We have a multipool set up here www.nautipool.com

Regards,

BK

Great news !

No one was insinuating that BK was a scammer,

I am. He is pro-regulating the utility right out of crypto. Pretty soon cryptocurrency will be no better than PayPal or Western Union, with government entities and banks requiring a cut and access to your personal information in order for you to make a transaction.

I don't understand how you could fool yourselves into thinking he cared about the greater good, the advancement of technology or you average slobs for even 1 minute. He works for the wealthy and himself. That is all he knows how to do.

By being part of Wall Street your dev has serious credibility issues, seeing as how cryptocurrency was necessitated by the fact that Wall Street sucks and is filled with evil douchebags deadset on making the world a stupider place for a living.
Did you ever arrive at any conclusions regarding the connection between Wolong and the coinmarkets cartel? I think that rabbit hole goes far deeper and requires some serious attention from someone like yourself.

Are you saying BK is Wolong?
Jump to: