Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 155. (Read 901826 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Look at the history of the main players in the cartel, very dirty behavior from all of them

Uh... How might one go about doing this?

Early on in my crypto foray (April 2014), a rather internet-powerful friend of mine warned me that ALL coins were being manipulated by the mysterious Wolong, a claim I can neither verify nor dismiss.. Is there any sort of connection between your fabled Crypto Cartel and Wolong?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If they have the power to get BK on board, what else are they capable of?

Thanks, Obama!

No, literally. Cheers mate.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Moral of the story...don't go into a coin investment with a blindfold on and your mouth open. You're just gonna be fed shitburgers.

Love it.

I tried to warn you guys months ago this was a dud. It was just an experiment to see if the crypto crowd could be tricked into rooting for Wall Street, aka The Source of All Evil. Luckily they were not.

Granted I would have been more successful in my mission if I wasn't outright hostile, but the fact is I do hate this coin so very, very much.

I am tired of the Cartel scamming me out of all my money! I am boycotting CNBC for allowing a scamming internet gangster on its programming.

CNBC is 80% scammers, just like Wall Street. Its an absolute joke meant to take money from the poor and give it to the rich. That's all Wall Street was meant to do, that's all CNBC was meant to do, that's all NAUT was meant to do.

I think you are a little off base in your theory here.  Naut goes back to the coinmarkets cartel from the beginning.  People sorely underestimate the influence that these guys have in crypto, in a likelihood BK was contacted by one of their operatives to make his own cryptocurrency. Reason being they knew they could fool people into buying their instamined shitcoin by attaching a reputable face to the coin. Rememeber the early naut blocks were mined when Naut was just a copycat coin and then all of a sudden BK decided to take it seriously and made some changes to it.  Cartel members gained the early coins for next to nothing and dumped them on the average investor during the Mintpal pump.  Now of course BK needs to continue to act like he is actively developing the coin to save face so he talks up Proof of Stake.  Here's where Weiner slides in and takes Naut back into the hands of the #coinmarkets cartel.  He lets them know that PoS will be withheld for months in order to drive the price down, at which point Cartel members hype up the coin in early August and then dump their coins again.  This is just one of many examples of these guys manipulating coins through backchannels and under the table deals.  Look at the history of the main players in the cartel, very dirty behavior from all of them. If they have the power to get BK on board, what else are they capable of?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Moral of the story...don't go into a coin investment with a blindfold on and your mouth open. You're just gonna be fed shitburgers.

Love it.

I tried to warn you guys months ago this was a dud. It was just an experiment to see if the crypto crowd could be tricked into rooting for Wall Street, aka The Source of All Evil. Luckily they were not.

Granted I would have been more successful in my mission if I wasn't outright hostile, but the fact is I do hate this coin so very, very much.

I am tired of the Cartel scamming me out of all my money! I am boycotting CNBC for allowing a scamming internet gangster on its programming.

CNBC is 80% scammers, just like Wall Street. Its an absolute joke meant to take money from the poor and give it to the rich. That's all Wall Street was meant to do, that's all CNBC was meant to do, that's all NAUT was meant to do.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
Activity: 280
Surprise, no one cares about BCT anymore
 Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
We're onto you, scumbag.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Activity: 138
Surprise, no one cares about BCT anymore
 Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
Activity: 153
the meek will inherent the forums.
natural selection has been halted due to the need for more funds.
illiquidity.
Activity: 62
This forum is a joke.

For anyone truly interested in this coin please view Brian Kelly's new website.  http://www.briankellycapital.com/#about and continue to scroll down to the bottom. In it you will find the man has put his reputation and career solidly in Bitcoin, Alt Coins,  and most important for those in the forum  Nautiliscoin.

If you have any common sense it would be clear to see his intentions.  Stop with the FUD, the Cartel Scam, the he has not logged in since whenever......This forum is mostly a waste of time and unfortunately people are not being genuine and want to try and FUD, or sadly the stupidity is real and I am impressed you all have managed to live as long as you have. Live long and prosper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT THE #COINMARKETS CARTEL IS INVOLVED IN MANIPULATING THIS COIN. I'D PLACE A HIGH SCAM ADVISORY ON NAUT

BULLSHIT!! Prove it..

No, please do. Coinmarkets cartel? They are welcome to come along and buy up this coin anytime they want.

REally, what are you talking about?
I have a few documents about the cartel which show their influence in the whole altcoin scene.
I only need an anonymous and safe way to publish them.

I would really be interested in seeing these documents publicized.  There's a tacit understanding in the altcoin community that the cartel has been making back channel deals with developers through connections Crypto Cobain established in his travels over Europe.  They use insider information, threats of violence, and old school Pump & Dump techniques in order to manipulate and control the majority of cryptocurrencies.  From everything I've gathered Naut has been criminally manipulated by the likes of "Jebus" who then managed to contract notable cartel cohort Bryce Weiner to work on the coin.  The day needs to come when these criminals are brought to justice for all the money which they have fleeced from honorable & hard working folks. But alas these are the early days of crypto where "keyboard mafiosos" run the show and we are all just along for the ride.

Thanks for calling out NAUT, but all of this crypto biz. It's price manipulation and inside trading. Scams run rampant.

But it's just a game. I'm sorry if you thought you were an "investor" in something real.
I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT THE #COINMARKETS CARTEL IS INVOLVED IN MANIPULATING THIS COIN. I'D PLACE A HIGH SCAM ADVISORY ON NAUT

BULLSHIT!! Prove it..

No, please do. Coinmarkets cartel? They are welcome to come along and buy up this coin anytime they want.

I have a few documents about the cartel which show their influence in the whole altcoin scene.

I would really be interested in seeing these documents publicized.  There's a tacit understanding in the altcoin community that the cartel has been making back channel deals with developers through connections Crypto Cobain established in his travels over Europe.  They use insider information, threats of violence, and old school Pump & Dump techniques in order to manipulate and control the majority of cryptocurrencies.  From everything I've gathered Naut has been criminally manipulated by the likes of "Jebus" who then managed to contract notable cartel cohort Bryce Weiner to work on the coin.  The day needs to come when these criminals are brought to justice for all the money which they have fleeced from honorable & hard working folks. But alas these are the early days of crypto where "keyboard mafiosos" run the show and we are all just along for the ride.
Activity: 24
we had a good run boys, nice knowing you guys
Activity: 153
LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.

fixed.
epic quote.
Activity: 48
Looks like this coin is ripe for a COMUNITY TAKE-OVER.

BK is gone....he doesn't appear on the forum any more

Says who?

Really?Huh.. i have read some bullshit on here over the last weeks/days.

I couldn't blame him for not coming here.. the more vocal contingent seems to have a combined iq of the square root of fuck all!

Whingers.. babies criers etc.

If you don't like it? sell it.. nothing is stopping you except your greed.

Don't like it at all, and as I am a holder of this coin, I have all the right to express my self. Maybe you life in a country full of censur...I don't so expect me to tell you how I feel.

BS, yes this thread is full of it.... lies...every page....do I want to get out?
Yes, because you are not bringing something to this coin....it's only PoS...every coin has it...for ages. Am I a Fudder because I am disapointed and express myself?

Thats how you all try to resolve things....you don't like it, then get out because you are a fudder....If that isn't bullshit reaction!!!

Here is some more thruth that you can't handle:

BK - Last Active:    September 18, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

ohh...I am sorry, you think thats totaly normal that he doesn't appear when investors start to ask questions.

LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause BK doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame BK for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Activity: 105

BULLSHIT!! Prove it..

Tor browser bro.  I bet 1000 NAUT u ain't got shit.
Activity: 280

BULLSHIT!! Prove it..

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

BULLSHIT!! Prove it..

Jump to: