Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 157. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Quick PoS update -

I am told it is complete, but I was too busy yesterday to check it out.  I will look today and hopefully get it set for beta testing.  Since the fight is only 2 days away, its probably best to wait until next week to implement. 

The steps as I see them:
1.) Beta test PoS - we will need help with this
2.) Pick a block to implement
3.) Implement multi-pool

-BK

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This was from a developer who couldn't deliver. This time things are actually getting done.

He could, but BK found that it took to long and gave the project to Bruce Wiener and he is taking even longer...or can't deliver

https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin/commits/development <-- you can compile the new proof of work wallet all by yourself right now if you want to. This is suppose to help improve blockchain stability, and provides the next steps towards the proof of stake movement.

What? Are they releasing a new version of the PoW wallet?

Is it just for testing the transition to POS?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Quick PoS update -

I am told it is complete, but I was too busy yesterday to check it out.  I will look today and hopefully get it set for beta testing.  Since the fight is only 2 days away, its probably best to wait until next week to implement. 

The steps as I see them:
3.) Implement multi-pool

-BK

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This was from a developer who couldn't deliver. This time things are actually getting done.

He could, but BK found that it took to long and gave the project to Bruce Wiener and he is taking even longer...or can't deliver

https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin/commits/development <-- you can compile the new proof of work wallet all by yourself right now if you want to. This is suppose to help improve blockchain stability, and provides the next steps towards the proof of stake movement.

What? Are they releasing a new version of the PoW wallet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Quick PoS update -

The steps as I see them:
3.) Implement multi-pool

-BK

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Quick PoS update -

The steps as I see them:
3.) Implement multi-pool

-BK

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quick PoS update -

The steps as I see them:
3.) Implement multi-pool

-BK

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
This is getting entertaining.

I'll be honest, I think a little bit can create that much movement in NAUT today too.

Well...I believe what I see 0.0001151

I didn't say it was happening, I said it was possible.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

I'll be honest, I think a little bit can create that much movement in NAUT today too.

Well...I believe what I see 0.0001151

Activity: 195
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Month ago I' ve started pandora's box of "lost patience" and I am glad cause lots of people thought the same. On the other hand I have to admit that I didnt sell yet. I did hide under water but still a believer. Rise a kNAUT!
good luck friend I think your fruits will be rewarded, but not anytime soon™

I am a very patient person. Bitcoin took 4 years... And based on average life expectancy of an American Male... I've got time
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
good luck friend I think your fruits will be rewarded, but not anytime soon™
im very hesitant about this coin even at this price honestly

lots of talk but very little delivery, lots of better options out there in my humble opinion!

There is plenty of talk. Delivery is difficult due to the blockchain issues that arose but a fix is being rolled out right now. Soon after will be proof of stake. This coin makes no effort to be a copycat coin but emphasizes a goal revolving  around informed economic growth. I truly believe this coin is a "top shelf" coin,  because if something isn't working BK looks to be willing to change it (no matter how long it takes). BK has also stayed he's invested personal time and money into this coin (not that of his business). There is true belief in this by the creator despite the troubles and strife. This is why I still believe in the coin and always will. I will be mining with the multipool.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
im very hesitant about this coin even at this price honestly

lots of talk but very little delivery, lots of better options out there in my humble opinion!
Activity: 195
Finally some stuff happening

thank the gods =)

Was the youtube-thing Weiner just tweeted anything substantial? It is blocked in my country.
Yes. :-)

thank you very much. Still cant believe I asked for substance in a bryce weiner youtube-link. Pure desperation.  Wink
Lol Smiley Check the Github if you want something substantial Wink https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin/pull/4

Merged: https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin/commits/development
Activity: 154
Was the youtube-thing Weiner just tweeted anything substantial? It is blocked in my country.

thank you very much. Still cant believe I asked for substance in a bryce weiner youtube-link. Pure desperation.  Wink
Lol Smiley Check the Github if you want something substantial Wink https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin/pull/4
Activity: 398
Merit: 250

The current network sucks and blocks sometimes take hours and hours due to difficulty issues with digishield.  This needs to be addressed before a successful POS fork can take place.  The network has to be stable and predictable. While the code might be done, the testing is possibly causing some issues with this variable in mind.

No. The Mining network will cease to be and the PoS network will take over. Fixing the digishield issue isn't needed at all.

The PoS can just be coded to pick up at X block and continue the same blockchain.

In theory that is correct, but maybe they've tried (hince when i said "testing is possibly causing some issues with this variable in mind") and that is what's causing the delay.

Oh wait, looks like github updated and that's what they're doing.  Hmmm.  Smiley

I'm sure BK will make a post soon on details (not my place to post them). For now, keep an eye out.
Jump to: