Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 156. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Guys, BK does this on the side, he still has clients, and cnbc, and other items to take care of as well as doing this in his spare time. (Only recently has his business site listed Nautiluscoin).

Brian, Bryce, and Micah (the Multipool) have all been quite communicative with me, and labeled as the community manager I have been forwarding any and all information that I am able to right here, on and on Twitter.

The new wallet is proof of work and yes it has a stopping point, that stopping point is to help manage the transition to Proof Of Stake. You are all an intelligent bunch to me, and are all capable of filling in blanks.

Also, if you have the know how, it's entirely possible you can compile this wallet from the github source.

My belief in this coin isn't the technology it's founded on, the developer, or even the creator (though I like that there is a face). My faith in it is based on the principles in which this coin is founded and the ideals in which it is trying to accomplish (all on the white paper). I am building a business model off of it that also supports the coin but can also support the economic growth of the coin, and economic growth is a key aspect of this coin outlined in the white paper.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
Looks like this coin is ripe for a COMUNITY TAKE-OVER.

BK is gone....he doesn't appear on the forum any more

Says who?

Really?Huh.. i have read some bullshit on here over the last weeks/days.

I couldn't blame him for not coming here.. the more vocal contingent seems to have a combined iq of the square root of fuck all!

Whingers.. babies criers etc.

If you don't like it? sell it.. nothing is stopping you except your greed.

Don't like it at all, and as I am a holder of this coin, I have all the right to express my self. Maybe you life in a country full of censur...I don't so expect me to tell you how I feel.

BS, yes this thread is full of it.... lies...every page....do I want to get out?
Yes, because you are not bringing something to this coin....it's only PoS...every coin has it...for ages. Am I a Fudder because I am disapointed and express myself?

Thats how you all try to resolve things....you don't like it, then get out because you are a fudder....If that isn't bullshit reaction!!!

Here is some more thruth that you can't handle:

BK - Last Active:    September 18, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

ohh...I am sorry, you think thats totaly normal that he doesn't appear when investors start to ask questions.

Just because he isn't here holding your hand doesn't mean that he isn't active.  Look at twitter, he is still alive and kicking.

Activity: 195
If you guys havent noticed brain kelly capital website has been updated

http://www.briankellycapital.com/

check it out =)
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
Look dude.. i have no beef with you personally. I really mean that. But where did i say fudder?

Nevermind - not important.

I was saying i couldn't care less when BK last logged in or not.
I don't think it matters 1 iota.

What i was saying was: I couldn't blame him for not logging in, simply because of the amount of shite written here.

This thing will be done soon (PoS) you've seen my last post.

If you don't like that.. or waiting.. then you know what to do.

Nobody is forcing anyone to stick around.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Says who?

I couldn't blame him for not coming here.. the more vocal contingent seems to have a combined iq of the square root of fuck all!

Don't like it at all, and as I am a holder of this coin, I have all the right to express my self. Maybe you life in a country full of censur...I don't so expect me to tell you how I feel.

BS, yes this thread is full of it.... lies...every page....do I want to get out?
Yes, because you are not bringing something to this coin....it's only PoS...every coin has it...for ages. Am I a Fudder because I am disapointed and express myself?

Thats how you all try to resolve things....you don't like it, then get out because you are a fudder....If that isn't bullshit reaction!!!

Here is some more thruth that you can't handle:

BK - Last Active:    September 18, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

ohh...I am sorry, you think thats totaly normal that he doesn't appear when investors start to ask questions.

Ok - Fropm github development for Nautilus, we have this edited from the other day:

"-int64_t PROOF_OF_WORK_FORK_BLOCK = 1500 + 33000 ; // + block to fork TBD before launch  - BW
+int64_t PROOF_OF_WORK_FORK_BLOCK = 32600 ; // BW"

https://github.com/nautiluscoin/nautiluscoin/commit/14c8a43b7bf162ba55964de6222d9fab377ab521

The top line had been removed and replaced with the bottom line. PoS coming after block # 32600?

Current block is 32557

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/status

I expect some announcement/news in the coming days.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware

What planet are you from, stupidest thing I've heard so far.

For you people that just complain,  pls sell your coins (if you have any, trolling?)  so we don't have to see you here. If not, then Instead of complaining bring something to the board, ideas perhaps or at least  a positive attitude.

Says who?

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Naut has always been a joke and BK couldn't care less about $260,000 of people's money invested in his coin.  he probably spent that amount on blow and hookers last night.

C'mon be fair, NAUT's only been a joke since early to mid August.  

Don't forget, NAUT is "Wall Street's coin".  Wall Street is gonna trade in their gold for NAUT and the price is gonna hit $1500.  You just wait, once the big money gets here it's smooth sailing.  

In fact here's a transcript of BK selling NAUT to Wall Street:

BK: I have this hot cryptocurrency with a market cap of $260.
Wall Street: Hmm $260 million, sounds interesting, tell me more.
BK: That's $260 THOUSAND
Wall Street: [click]
BK: oh no! My shitcoin's plan is failing. I better call Blocktech for advice!
Blocktech: hello. You've reached Blocktech. We can't come to the phone right now. Altcoin.com has caught the Ebola virus and we can't get it out of bed. [beep].
BK: Bryce! Are you there! NAUT is tanking like one of your coins! Call me ASAP!
Bryce Weiner: (listening to answering machine) hmmmmm. I should try to find someone who knows what to do. Maybe i should post on nautijobs.com [typing]. What the hell! I have to pay in NAUT?! Who has NAUT?!
Moral of the story...don't go into a coin investment with a blindfold on and your mouth open. You're just gonna be fed shitburgers. I, for one, am sick of being fed. The community deserves better. Oh, and mongoose, take off your blindfold...it's getting irritating.

If you don't like the fact that he has faith in the coin and his own project then leave. No need to take your own insecurities out on mongoose

Mongoose losing faith in this coin would have to be the final straw. it would dump to 0.
Activity: 154
No joke, BK say something.
Tired of these bullshit promises and stringing people along
Tell Bryce to quit hyping scam coins and finish this shit.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Naut has always been a joke and BK couldn't care less about $260,000 of people's money invested in his coin.  he probably spent that amount on blow and hookers last night.

Don't forget, NAUT is "Wall Street's coin".  Wall Street is gonna trade in their gold for NAUT and the price is gonna hit $1500.  You just wait, once the big money gets here it's smooth sailing.  

Blocktech: hello. You've reached Blocktech. We can't come to the phone right now. Altcoin.com has caught the Ebola virus and we can't get it out of bed. [beep].
Bryce Weiner: (listening to answering machine) hmmmmm. I should try to find someone who knows what to do. Maybe i should post on nautijobs.com [typing]. What the hell! I have to pay in NAUT?! Who has NAUT?!
Moral of the story...don't go into a coin investment with a blindfold on and your mouth open. You're just gonna be fed shitburgers. I, for one, am sick of being fed. The community deserves better. Oh, and mongoose, take off your blindfold...it's getting irritating.

If you don't like the fact that he has faith in the coin and his own project then leave. No need to take your own insecurities out on mongoose
Activity: 2

I personally still have enough faith that I'm still dedicating time to Nautijobs, tomorrow I have enough free time I can dedicate the whole day to it. So I'm probably going to have a large blog post on that when I'm done.

awesome man thanks for keeping us updated =)
Activity: 238
I personally still have enough faith that I'm still dedicating time to Nautijobs, tomorrow I have enough free time I can dedicate the whole day to it. So I'm probably going to have a large blog post on that when I'm done.
Activity: 8

Activity: 147
When I first heard of Nautiluscoin, I thought it was really great idea,  especially being backed by an actual "name and face" and also having a stabilization fund.  I have invested and have contributed to the MMA fight as well as the Facebook Ad campaign. 

I've enjoyed reading Brian's posts here at the forum and have followed him on twitter. (Heck, I even read his news articles now)
Unfortunately though, the last few months have been pretty rough with the lack of communication and i'm really beginning to think that this is not the coin i once thought it was.

-----------

Brian,

Please make a post or a tweet once every couple of weeks, at the very least, as this would do wonders to keep the community happy and continue to have faith in your coin.
Please don't let this great coin die.

Activity: 1036

That's a lot of blow and hookers.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
i think BK has really slacked off with talking to the community of ppl invested in this coin.

naut is ment to have adaptive developments well how the fuck is anything going to get done if POS has taken this long.

in the future are we going to be waiting years for other updates to the coin???

Its the the same bs over and over and over and over.

wats next for naut after pos?Huh?

oh thats right we arnt allowed to know that either

Im sick of playing devils advocate here

Im really struggling to stay positive just by the attitude Bk is displaying, its like hes over the thrill of making a coin -_-

ATM Naut is a joke much like all Blocktech coins cuz lets face it, Blocktech is fucking slow with alot of talk and not much to show for it.

Jump to: