Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 162. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
PoS Update

We are very close to the PoS switch. As such I want the community to have the first look at the white paper explaining the algorithmic monetary policy that Nautiluscoin will employ. Keep in mind this document is written for the general public - the specs will be released soon.

Abstract
As pointed out by the Bank of England in its Quarterly Bulletin 2014 Q3 “The Economics of
Digital Currencies”, Bitcoin faces three challenges:

1) Volatility 2) Sustainability of Low Transaction Fees 3) Limitations of a Fixed Money Supply.

Nautiluscoin was designed to address and eliminate the challenges faced by Bitcoin. This
document serves an introduction to the three pronged approach employed by
Nautiluscoin to reduce volatility, maintain low fees and regulate money supply.

The Nautiluscoin Stability Fund seeks to reduce volatility, while the Proof of Stake
algorithm does away with the need for expensive mining equipment. Additionally, at the
heart of the Proof of Stake reward calculation is an algorithmic monetary policy that
adjusts money supply with demand.

Link to full paper

http://bit.ly/1mjaFny

Enjoy!

BK
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
you guys know why right? Hint has nothing to do with the fact its done.
Activity: 448
Hey guys I need help recovering my Naut coins I have a back up wallet.dat file and replace the new one with the one I saved with my Naut balance but still my Naut balance shows at 0.

Can anyone help me with this?

Im also not so proficient on computers like some of you guys are so bare with me.

If you can help me I will send you some Naut.

Thanks,
Danny

wait until is synced i assume it will show up (i hope)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey guys I need help recovering my Naut coins I have a back up wallet.dat file and replace the new one with the one I saved with my Naut balance but still my Naut balance shows at 0.

Can anyone help me with this?

Im also not so proficient on computers like some of you guys are so bare with me.

If you can help me I will send you some Naut.

Thanks,
Danny
Activity: 448
Let me guess, still no POS?

i must say all these rumors tweets helped me nicely to swing some trades so pos(it will come one day ) or not , i',m still 2;0 in the season lol

new tweet Smiley https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/512641526678032384
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Rumor from Collin is it's coming today,  but it all depends on blocktech time.
Activity: 406
Activity: 238
Everyone that believes in the coin already owns, who are you guys thinking will buy this coin once it goes pos? There's going to be a ton of guys trying to cash in selling when it goes pos, who's going to buy?Huh! I'm not fudding just asking a real question? ?

Probably the same guys that have bought over the last 2 months? You could ask that same question for any coin after adding a feature.

For me POS is not so much about instant cashing in, but to have a functional coin and no inflation. I guess everyone is a bit disappointed with the development and I would expect alot coming after POS. I am not so sure actually about the ton of guys wanting to cash in, alot of those guys might have sold already (there were plenty of good opportunities where I sold parts), we are waiting since more than two months. Everyone expecting a huge pump will be disappointed, I think.

You are right though, not too many are going to buy this coin just for going POS (and we have yet to see how the POS exactly works), we have a ton of POS coins already. But no one was buying this coin for its features anyway (pure scrypt), we all had other reasons.

Insightful and level headed, seems this thread is heading back to its roots. Ultimately I agree with the things said here.  I have my naut and haven't really sold any because I truly believe in the coin.

Also the proof of stake plus the nsf combined provide a selling point on a "safer investment" to those BK may be trying to sell to who are not in the crypto game.
Activity: 398
Everyone that believes in the coin already owns, who are you guys thinking will buy this coin once it goes pos? There's going to be a ton of guys trying to cash in selling when it goes pos, who's going to buy?Huh! I'm not fudding just asking a real question? ?

Probably the same guys that have bought over the last 2 months? You could ask that same question for any coin after adding a feature.

For me POS is not so much about instant cashing in, but to have a functional coin and no inflation. I guess everyone is a bit disappointed with the development and I would expect alot coming after POS. I am not so sure actually about the ton of guys wanting to cash in, alot of those guys might have sold already (there were plenty of good opportunities where I sold parts), we are waiting since more than two months. Everyone expecting a huge pump will be disappointed, I think.

You are right though, not too many are going to buy this coin just for going POS (and we have yet to see how the POS exactly works), we have a ton of POS coins already. But no one was buying this coin for its features anyway (pure scrypt), we all had other reasons.

Activity: 195
Activity: 42
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Looks like harsh FUD for me, any delay in Naut world is impossible, one day oh well cant break long term! Roll Eyes
heres some news =)

--
Nautiluscoin (ticker: $naut) will be listed on the http://AltMarket.com  open-beta as a BTC, RZR, & XDQ pair. @Nautiluscoin @BrianKellyBK
--

https://twitter.com/altmarketdotcom/status/512119619185037312
Activity: 15
Hi. My Nautilus wallet is out of sync. I can't seem to figure out how to get it to sync. Any ideas? Thanks

problems will be fixed "very soon" as there are hints all over twitter that naut POS is going to be released "SOOOOON"

just hold tight mate we are expecting some good news any time now.

Ahh ok. Thanks! Can't wait for the news Smiley
Hi. My Nautilus wallet is out of sync. I can't seem to figure out how to get it to sync. Any ideas? Thanks

problems will be fixed "very soon" as there are hints all over twitter that naut POS is going to be released "SOOOOON"

just hold tight mate we are expecting some good news any time now.
Activity: 15
anything this week?

What's the latest news about the Bryce Weiner PoS code update?  It's been quite a while now.  

What's your definition of "a while"?  because to me it's longer than 9 hours

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/511948956247785472
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
anything this week?

What's the latest news about the Bryce Weiner PoS code update?  It's been quite a while now. 
anything this week?

Well paying attention to twittersphere, plans for today or tomorrow...
Jump to: