Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 159. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
still no POS, surprise surprise

"were waiting on multi pool" lmao
Activity: 534
Merit: 100
Activity: 398
figured I'd stop and and say hello to everyone where nothing has again changed...

no activity, no pos, no change in price - kind of like have money in one of those old S&L's that paid zero % interest.

fork the coin along with pos and breath some new life back into the coin - Relaunch? Relaunch what -  like trying to relaunch a Saturn rocket that put John Glenn into space...there's nothing new.

this thread is like a retirement community where everyone sits around and talks about the good old days...

what's pos going to do? - nothing in and of itself...

want to generate interested?

fork the coin the KGW, drop the difficulty and bring some new people into the fold - it's not going to hurt the price of the coin...

Smiley

You wished us good luck. That was probably a lie as you as a pool owner do not have much interest in POS coins. Post like yours full of spitefulness are totally unnecessary though. If you want a discussion on POW/POS (we all know about the upsides/downsides of both systems) go to the BTC main board, there is a good one.
Activity: 238
BK, You may want to do a little research on the Cryptsy exchange. I would not recommend Cryptsy to anyone. They have a Mount Gox like reputation for losing peoples Alt coins. Had my account hacked with 2 FA and they took days to investigate, then ignored correspondence (about 2 grand lost). Also, mintpal is changing to Moolah, so may want to have that changed on the website.

I have to point out, pretty much everyone advises not to keep your coins on an exchange... ever, in fact, many even emphasize putting them on cold wallets if you can. Unless you're actively using them, there's really no point in having them on an exchange or any other service. I even placed it into the Nautijobs FAQ that it's a best practice NOT to leave your coins on there, and that is my own site/project.

I have to agree with you. It is important to keep your coins off exchanges. What I'm suggesting is a little different. Simply put, if BK is directing new money into crypto (big if so far), then he may think twice about directing these fine professionals (crypto noobs Smiley) to an exchange with a reputation for getting "robbed". It's like sending your grandmother to the bank that gets robbed every week, vs a bank that has been robbed once or no times. I'm not saying de-list the coin from there, just may not want to point people in that direction.

That may be, but I think he pointed out the NSF right now primarily operates on BitTrex and MintPal due to the volume being higher on those two exchanges (right now). Sometime Poloniex is high too.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
BK, You may want to do a little research on the Cryptsy exchange. I would not recommend Cryptsy to anyone. They have a Mount Gox like reputation for losing peoples Alt coins. Had my account hacked with 2 FA and they took days to investigate, then ignored correspondence (about 2 grand lost). Also, mintpal is changing to Moolah, so may want to have that changed on the website.

I have to point out, pretty much everyone advises not to keep your coins on an exchange... ever, in fact, many even emphasize putting them on cold wallets if you can. Unless you're actively using them, there's really no point in having them on an exchange or any other service. I even placed it into the Nautijobs FAQ that it's a best practice NOT to leave your coins on there, and that is my own site/project.

I have to agree with you. It is important to keep your coins off exchanges. What I'm suggesting is a little different. Simply put, if BK is directing new money into crypto (big if so far), then he may think twice about directing these fine professionals (crypto noobs Smiley) to an exchange with a reputation for getting "robbed". It's like sending your grandmother to the bank that gets robbed every week, vs a bank that has been robbed once or no times. I'm not saying de-list the coin from there, just may not want to point people in that direction.
Activity: 266
figured I'd stop and and say hello to everyone where nothing has again changed...

no activity, no pos, no change in price - kind of like have money in one of those old S&L's that paid zero % interest.

fork the coin along with pos and breath some new life back into the coin - Relaunch? Relaunch what -  like trying to relaunch a Saturn rocket that put John Glenn into space...there's nothing new.

this thread is like a retirement community where everyone sits around and talks about the good old days...

what's pos going to do? - nothing in and of itself...

want to generate interested?

fork the coin the KGW, drop the difficulty and bring some new people into the fold - it's not going to hurt the price of the coin...

Smiley

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346 (superNET)

speaking of super net maybe u could speak to james or jl777 (bitcointalk handle) about nautilus and integrating it into the superNET if its possible all that jazz

+ 1    Grin
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

No, you need to keep your coins in a POS wallet  Grin

My hope is the lack of communication is a strategy to suppress price while the investors BK created his coin for are on-boarded. It does not really make sense, but I find the value killing silence inexplicable otherwise.
I don't think so, I just don't think there's much to say until the updates are ready. If BK and Bryce can make this work it'll be a huge success and what happens to the price in the meantime isn't really that important.

What there is to say, I have been saying, and Bryce has been tweeting. If there was more I would sure as hell say it.
Activity: 154
My hope is the lack of communication is a strategy to suppress price while the investors BK created his coin for are on-boarded. It does not really make sense, but I find the value killing silence inexplicable otherwise.
I don't think so, I just don't think there's much to say until the updates are ready. If BK and Bryce can make this work it'll be a huge success and what happens to the price in the meantime isn't really that important.
This Ann is starting to reminds me of The Book Of Mormon... Anyone see the play? That was some funny stuff Smiley Anyways, got a shinny new bitcoin I'm saving for someone who thinks I'm special enough to share their plans with.

Never did honestly, but I'm still dedicated to Nautijobs, I can tell you there's tons of work being done in the background to make the roll out as smooth as possible, and yes it is going to happen.
This Ann is starting to reminds me of The Book Of Mormon... Anyone see the play? That was some funny stuff Smiley Anyways, got a shinny new bitcoin I'm saving for someone who thinks I'm special enough to share their plans with.

Activity: 195
Lots of fail... Since its start this coin has been one fail after another. Worst decision is hiring Bryce Weiner who brags a lot but achieved very little.
Only thing this coin has going for it is a name. I finally lost my patience with this coin...

if this kind of attitude reaches critical mass amongst its users this coin is going to fail. This is very sad to see as BK was having conversations with investors and ppl interested but all thats gone. Now we just wait for news!!!! this is not a thriving community for ppl wanting to develop around

BK you could really learn something about community from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346 (superNET)

speaking of super net maybe u could speak to james or jl777 (bitcointalk handle) about nautilus and integrating it into the superNET if its possible all that jazz
Activity: 311
Lots of fail... Since its start this coin has been one fail after another. Worst decision is hiring Bryce Weiner who brags a lot but achieved very little.
Only thing this coin has going for it is a name. I finally lost my patience with this coin...
Activity: 204
BK.  If you want to buy high powered scrypt asics to add to the NSF and to use on the NAUT multipool, I am your man.  Just tell me what you'd need and I can acquire it at the best possible price
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
There's lots of work going on in the background right now.
Jump to: