Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 174. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I'd like to make a few recommendations to help breath new life back into this coin.

The coin has been languishing value wise for some now in spite of efforts to rejuvinate it through MMA Fights etc.

I was an early adopter of this coin and loved what is was all about.

I'd like to make two recommendations.

First: Because of Digishield and the rediculous high difficulty that the coin is now strapped with - no one is mining it and this come at a time where more and more people are getting bigger and bigger hash and mining is at an all time high - no one is mining this coin and that's sad with over 70% of all available coins yet to be mined.

My first recommendation is to hard fork the coin and drop Digishiield and in it's place use KGW which has a track working of working well to handle bump in mining activiry and it recovers fast.

My second recommendation is to change the coin to that it's merge minable like SYS, DOGE, LTC, POT, 42 and several others.

I think these two changes would breath life back into a coin that has a big following yet in spite of your best efforts has been unable to give the coin any real traction.

My humble .02

Do these things I'll I'll add a pool on http://lifeforce.info for this coin and help breath new life into a great coin.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Let's just migrate the thread to reddit and let their excellent moderators take control.

I'd be up for that for sure.  Anyone else onboard for abandoning bitcointalk and going over to reddit?

it would be much more organized and much easier to get a real perspective on what's going on.

This bitcointalk thread has quickly become a mess.
Activity: 406
ok 2 people still need to accept their invite.  Please do this as soon as possible.

I have generated the draft order with fftoolbox, to verify this is legit please visit http://fftoolbox.scout.com/draft_order_generator.cfm?id=104550

If you guys have any questions at all please let me know.
ok only 1 spot left on the fantasy team.

How does Tue night at 10pm EST sound for the draft?

Please let me know what you guys think and if tomorrow is better for you, or we could even do it Wed.

I'd be interested in joining this fantasy team,

could you send me the info at [email protected]

PPR? head to head?

ok your all set, if you did not get your invite just let me know.

All 10 slots have been filled and the NAUT league will play as scheduled!
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Looks like people's imaginations have been running a little wild.  

To clear a few things up:

1.) I have not been active in the thread because I am on vacation.

2.) The book will be sold for US Dollars at major retailers i.e. Barnes and Nobles and Amazon

3.) I have retained the rights to sell the book for digital currency; I am currently working to get a Tier 1 payment processor on board before the book release in November.

4.) I am currently buying NAUT on Mintpal at 13k

I am very serious about NAUT and committed to making it successful.

I don't have the time or the inclination to read all the craziness - if you are unhappy with NAUT please move on to the 400 other coins that are available.

-BK

This is all ppl needed, Communication Wins!!

thanks BK =)
This guy made a pump and dump coin that dumped all the way down to ~11k with a non-stabilization fund and somehow feels qualified to write a book about crypto currencies?  Do something credible first.  Book will do nothing for NAUT but keep the creator tied up with things that will not add value appreciation, and has handed the coin off to WOLONG.  Next stop 1k before heading into the abyss.
Activity: 195
Looks like people's imaginations have been running a little wild.  

To clear a few things up:

1.) I have not been active in the thread because I am on vacation.

2.) The book will be sold for US Dollars at major retailers i.e. Barnes and Nobles and Amazon

3.) I have retained the rights to sell the book for digital currency; I am currently working to get a Tier 1 payment processor on board before the book release in November.

4.) I am currently buying NAUT on Mintpal at 13k

I am very serious about NAUT and committed to making it successful.

I don't have the time or the inclination to read all the craziness - if you are unhappy with NAUT please move on to the 400 other coins that are available.

-BK

This is all ppl needed, Communication Wins!!

thanks BK =)
Activity: 195
Being a "grown up" is a figment of ur imagination
Activity: 534
Is this coin under attack or what?!?!?

How did all the crazy people get under the same roof? This used to be a thread for grown ups, at least it felt like it.

This is starting to get really ridiculous...

I say it again "start a moderated thread".

Yes crypto really needs some regulation. Lets start a moderated thread.

Let's just migrate the thread to reddit and let their excellent moderators take control.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

How did all the crazy people get under the same roof? This used to be a thread for grown ups, at least it felt like it.

Yes crypto really needs some regulation. Lets start a moderated thread.
Activity: 404
Beware

Activity: 16

Please let me know what you guys think and if tomorrow is better for you, or we could even do it Wed.

I'd be interested in joining this fantasy team,

could you send me the info at [email protected]

PPR? head to head?
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
I don't know if it is a good or a bad thing that the future of NAUT has been entrusted to Wolong.  Weiner IS wolong.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Mr Kelly,

Spare the BTC of the remaining NAUT-holders
Meet us in #coinmarkets
Come alone
I'm sure we can work things out

- The Cartel

If BK is wise he will accept the terms of this agreement
Activity: 228
Mr Kelly,

Spare the BTC of the remaining NAUT-holders
Meet us in #coinmarkets
Come alone
I'm sure we can work things out

- The Cartel
Activity: 1
uNAUTed $NAUT Fantasy Football League

Ok we still have 6 teams available, if you would like to join, shoot me a PM with your owner name and email.

Mostly we have been using the handle's here as owner names.

This is a standard scoring 10 team fantasy league.

We have yet to decide the dues amount but thinking between 20-50 worth of NAUT.

3rd place will get the entry fee amount back (paid in NAUT)

2nd place will get 1.5x amount of entry.

1st place will take home the rest.

How are you setting up the league? are you using the official http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and just creating a league in there?

it is an ESPN league http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1467454&teamId=1&seasonId=2014

League Note

Welcome to the uNAUTed $NAUT Fantasy Football League!
This is a standard scoring 10 team league. Dues will be paid with Nautilus coin and earnings will also be paid in Nautiluscoin.

Everything is pretty self explanatory with ESPN leagues this is why I chose them, for the ease of use of the interface. We need to set a draft time, if you are not able to be home for your draft you CAN draft from a smartphone by downloading the ESPN fantasy football app.

If you are not available your team will be auto drafted by ESPN, taking the highest ranked player regardless of position.

You may also set a que of players if your not going to be live for the online draft and ESPN will give priority to these players.

Time allotted for draft picks will be 1 minute and 30 seconds. We need to set a draft date asap, I was thinking 930-1030 pm EST, please let me know your thoughts on this.

There is a message board here in the league as well that only the teams in the league have access too.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and good luck with your draft!

only 5 spots left

EDIT: when i said we should draft at 930-10 pm EST i did not necessarily mean tonight, I just mean whatever day we decide is best, that is the time I was thinking.

here  shoot me your email and team name and I will send invite

I want in!!! tweet me @eldogeseeker
invites sent.  Only 3 teams left, get in where you fit in  Cool
Activity: 176
People thinking people are trolling are actually trolling the people thinking people are trolling the people who are trolling
Full of win.
Activity: 448
uNAUTed $NAUT Fantasy Football League

Ok we still have 6 teams available, if you would like to join, shoot me a PM with your owner name and email.

Mostly we have been using the handle's here as owner names.

This is a standard scoring 10 team fantasy league.

We have yet to decide the dues amount but thinking between 20-50 worth of NAUT.

3rd place will get the entry fee amount back (paid in NAUT)

2nd place will get 1.5x amount of entry.

1st place will take home the rest.

How are you setting up the league? are you using the official http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and just creating a league in there?

it is an ESPN league http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1467454&teamId=1&seasonId=2014

League Note

Welcome to the uNAUTed $NAUT Fantasy Football League!
This is a standard scoring 10 team league. Dues will be paid with Nautilus coin and earnings will also be paid in Nautiluscoin.

Everything is pretty self explanatory with ESPN leagues this is why I chose them, for the ease of use of the interface. We need to set a draft time, if you are not able to be home for your draft you CAN draft from a smartphone by downloading the ESPN fantasy football app.

If you are not available your team will be auto drafted by ESPN, taking the highest ranked player regardless of position.

You may also set a que of players if your not going to be live for the online draft and ESPN will give priority to these players.

Time allotted for draft picks will be 1 minute and 30 seconds. We need to set a draft date asap, I was thinking 930-1030 pm EST, please let me know your thoughts on this.

There is a message board here in the league as well that only the teams in the league have access too.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and good luck with your draft!

only 5 spots left

EDIT: when i said we should draft at 930-10 pm EST i did not necessarily mean tonight, I just mean whatever day we decide is best, that is the time I was thinking.

here  shoot me your email and team name and I will send invite

hey i hope you counted me i responded to you i'm in , let me know what you need from me
Activity: 56
maybe the stabilization fund has kicked in and stabilized the price at 13k
Jump to: