Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 179. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
all alts are about to pump i thinks, nice perfect double dip almost complete
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would  like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

Everyone always wants to hit a lick at the expense if someone else, which is quite sad actually.  With your outlook you will always be on the losing end.......

I'm legit trying to help people and you are either too dumb to see what's going on here, or even more sinister. If anyone here claims they are not in anyway here to make money you are lying to everyone including yourself. I ran out of a burning building to
save myself first now I want to help others get out too before the building collapses. It's not good for crypto in general/longterm when people are getting slaughtered in these alt coins the way they have been. Look at the facts I presented at honestly answer them.

You already admitted you're dishonest so why should we believe you're here to help? Looks like you're trying to set the building on fire to me.

dishonest???!!! I saw an opportunity and bought hoping to sell to a greater fool. That's not dishonest, thats trading! Dishonesty is purposely misleading people. Look at the cryptsy volume, I sold all my coins at market when I said I was on here. If I was a scammer I would say hey this coin is the best ever! I said I'm getting out then sold, you don't get more honest than that.
Activity: 8
Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would  like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

Everyone always wants to hit a lick at the expense if someone else, which is quite sad actually.  With your outlook you will always be on the losing end.......

I'm legit trying to help people and you are either too dumb to see what's going on here, or even more sinister. If anyone here claims they are not in anyway here to make money you are lying to everyone including yourself. I ran out of a burning building to
save myself first now I want to help others get out too before the building collapses. It's not good for crypto in general/longterm when people are getting slaughtered in these alt coins the way they have been. Look at the facts I presented at honestly answer them.

You already admitted you're dishonest so why should we believe you're here to help? Looks like you're trying to set the building on fire to me.

We are here to make money but not on pump and dump schema I know it’s shocking for you.

blah blah blah, i did not read your post, I don't like people that like to take advantage or "get off" on taking advantage of others.

Sell to the bigger fool?  thats why you bought?  Yea I will make sure I listen to you lol

Call me old school but I don't run out of the building without checking for women and children first Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would  like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

Everyone always wants to hit a lick at the expense if someone else, which is quite sad actually.  With your outlook you will always be on the losing end.......

Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

Everyone always wants to hit a lick at the expense if someone else, which is quite sad actually.  With your outlook you will always be on the losing end.......

He is trying to drop price some more so he can buy chip. He doesn’t even try to hide that pump and dump is his idea for business.  Wink

If we find a trusted person who will set up a bounty wallet I’m willing to chip in ~400 nauts as a starter for future community projects.
Anyone who says "I was hoping I could sell to the greater fool" is the type of person I would like to punch in the face.  You are a pathetic rat and I am glad your not holding anymore naut.

I checked his history and found this nugget "If the coin does what it says. .. This could be a $500 coin minimum."
also we need 4 more teams for the fantasy football league, we are running out of time if we do not get them, we will not be able to have a league.

No biggie, just saying Smiley

Lots of frustration here Smiley

I have bought some naut and I'm not even a bit frustrated. This coin is for the longterm,  longterm, longterm.  If you don't have the patience then just sell your coins.

I fully understand that BK doesn't have the time to hold our hands.

but unfortunately long term in altcoin vocabulary means 1 month or something...
I wish it would appreciate in value but with so many new altcoins every new day it is hard to believe that NAUT will ever get back to the price where I bought it months ago.... It is sad but with current state of things we cannot hope in anything better.
I hope that the money which I lost somebody else uses for good and not bad things

I don’t mind long term which means for me 3-5 years. But to stay this long with this project I need clear information (road map) and transparency. POS was supposed to be here on June now it’s September and we still don’t know when it’s going to be delivered or what it’s going to be.
To do list is not changing at all and there are no new ideas on the list. This is stagnation and if you stand still and everyone is running fast forward then you actually going back.
We need clear message what is going on. What is under development and when it will be delivered?
What about multipool? Is someone working on it?
Official block explorer ?
Promotion video and promotion plans for the future?
Even public bounty donation wallet which is a simple topic is on the list from weeks now.

BK said he's releasing the roadmap/business plan with POS.

If we set up a multipool now it would have to be without scrypt, not sure how good that would look tbh.

I'm happy with JYaps explorer but we could set up a bounty for an official one I suppose.

I agree with you about a bounty donation wallet, that would at least allow us to move on with some projects as a community.

It's time to buy IMO and that probably explains a lot of the FUD. Some people are genuinely pissed at the POS delay but other posts look like the FUD BK was warned about on twitter the other day.

Just out of interest what bounty would people want to set up next? 
The guys that left when blocktech/bryce joined the party were dead on.  I can tell you why I bailed now that I'm done unloading my position.  First of all BK launched Naut live on tv as a gimmick news story.  I bought because I was hoping his fame could propel naut to higher levels and I could sell to the greater fool. He's trying to come up with a way to expand and contract money supply like a central banker. That's all Keynesian econ nonsense. I mean the dude is writing a frikin book on crypto, a book! So let me get this straight,  this elite stock trader/investor has to write a book in a niche market to make money?! Naut is his experiment, I never believed I just thought I could flip it to the next guy and turn a profit. It's pretty obvious BK's tv apperences don't bring anyone into naut and CNBC's ratings are at ALL TIME Lows! Anyway flame away I don't care.  I'm moving the market with my little dumps here and there,  when everyone runs for the exits look the F out cause there's not enough support to take real selling pressure. If you want real innovation look at Btcd. I'm buying/mining another coin that I can't frikin believe people aren't all over so there's real coins out worth holding,  but for me this wasn't one of them.  Please don't take this personal, I just feel it's one thing to use an edge over people it's another to watch some of these young kids get slaughtered bag holding some of these coins.  That said this isn't a scam coin or anything like that, these guys are trying their very best and that's the problem. I feel sorry for guys like mongoose in here really working and supporting this coin and nobody else delivering.  it's just way mis-managed. Anyway,  be safe and don't invest more than you can afford to lose in all of these alt coins.  Start the flame war lol...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I have bought some naut and I'm not even a bit frustrated. This coin is for the longterm,  longterm, longterm.  If you don't have the patience then just sell your coins.

I wish it would appreciate in value but with so many new altcoins every new day it is hard to believe that NAUT will ever get back to the price where I bought it months ago.... It is sad but with current state of things we cannot hope in anything better.
I hope that the money which I lost somebody else uses for good and not bad things

If it is something truly worth holding, like bitcoin... That took 4 years. I am that patient for NAUT.

I don’t mind long term which means for me 3-5 years. But to stay this long with this project I need clear information (road map) and transparency. POS was supposed to be here on June now it’s September and we still don’t know when it’s going to be delivered or what it’s going to be.
To do list is not changing at all and there are no new ideas on the list. This is stagnation and if you stand still and everyone is running fast forward then you actually going back.
We need clear message what is going on. What is under development and when it will be delivered?
What about multipool? Is someone working on it?
Official block explorer ?
Promotion video and promotion plans for the future?
Even public bounty donation wallet which is a simple topic is on the list from weeks now.
Activity: 28

Activity: 404
Beware

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I'm selling a bunch on cryptsy if you guys are looking for cheap naut.
Did you already sell? am interested in buying more but not seeing anything significant on cryptsy's books.

Unrelated - why is everyone using cryptsy and mintpal? Trex has the most volume and is most reliable..
I'm selling a bunch on cryptsy if you guys are looking for cheap naut.
Activity: 43
I'm frustrated with the wait and lack of communication also... I feel things have grown cold between us and frankly, I'm seeing other coins... If this relationship means anything to you then you need to talk to me. I don't care if your Weiner is finished. Give him a couple of shakes and zip it up. It's time for faze 3 of operation Pop A NAUT On The Moon.

The proof of stake method is completely new and unseen before (according to something Bryce told us on IRC) that being the case NOT saying what it is yet prevents copy cats until release our near to release.

As long as this POS switch is taking, it MUST to be something completely new and unseen.  If they deliver some plain vanilla POS after such a  long wait, i will probably be pissed off.  I'm no master programmer and I could have implemented plain vanilla POS by now.

I truly hope their POS is something new and innovative, otherwise, we've all wasted tons of time, energy, and money focusing on Naut instead of other coins.

I wouldn't want it released this weekend even if it was finished. The market looks dead and Mintpal volume is under 200 btc.

Could blockchain take this long if it wasn't something new? I doubt it.

Nearly everything is dependent on POS so I can understand why BK isn't updating the thread much at the moment.

Jump to: