Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 177. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Lol I'm gone for an hour and I think all my points are proven! There's the guy (coin weaver) BK handed the car keys to folks! Don't say nobody warned you guys when you get the Bryce Weiner in your a$$.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
2:53 PM <•altmarket-Cogburn> You think you know shit. You don't

Bryce is going off with delusions of grandeur in IRC.  I figured I'd bring this to everyone's attention just so you know what kind of people your dealing with.  If you still want to hold naut go ahead, just don't say you haven't been warned.

Is Bryce even allowed to discuss the code?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
2:53 PM <•altmarket-Cogburn> You think you know shit. You don't

Bryce is going off with delusions of grandeur in IRC.  I figured I'd bring this to everyone's attention just so you know what kind of people your dealing with.  If you still want to hold naut go ahead, just don't say you haven't been warned.
2:50 PM <•altmarket-Cogburn> you have no idea what professionalism is is what i'm saying
2:50 PM <•altmarket-Cogburn> you think you do
2:50 PM <•altmarket-Cogburn> but ya dont
2:50 PM <•altmarket-Cogburn> lol

Please enlighten us Bryce
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Still works out just fine for NAUT.

There's no perspective on this forum.  That's fine.  I don't feel like catering to it.  I don't have to.  Anarcho-capitalism and all that.

This form makes cryptotraders look like morons and thereby irrelevant to the conversation.  Meanwhile we're still going to do what we are going to do.

Nobody feels the need to kiss ass here anymore because of the ridiculous opinions and proliferation of scams.  

Don't like it?  Dump the coin.

Things change.  Please try to keep up.

Have a great Labor Day!
This is just silly. Don't post at all if you're just going to insult everyone who's bought into this coin for the last few months.
Activity: 176
Still works out just fine for NAUT.

There's no perspective on this forum.  That's fine.  I don't feel like catering to it.  I don't have to.  Anarcho-capitalism and all that.

This form makes cryptotraders look like morons and thereby irrelevant to the conversation.  Meanwhile we're still going to do what we are going to do.

Nobody feels the need to kiss ass here anymore because of the ridiculous opinions and proliferation of scams.  

Don't like it?  Dump the coin.

Things change.  Please try to keep up.

Have a great Labor Day!
"New investors" don't read BitcoinTalk.

They watch CNBC.

Quite frankly if they did read BCT they would probably abandon crypto altogether.

No, they probably do both as this is the official Naut thread where BK has posted for months now. In general this thread has been of very high quality until very recently, and jumping in just to throw insults doesn't benefit anyone.
"New investors" don't read BitcoinTalk.

They watch CNBC.

Quite frankly if they did read BCT they would probably abandon crypto altogether.
BCT is a haven for scams.

Being called unprofessional here is a compliment.
Granted, but you know it might be a good idea to post something constructive if you're going to post, rather than calling people retards. I mean if a potentially new investor is reading this it doesn't look very professional.
BCT is a haven for scams.

Being called unprofessional here is a compliment.
BCTards should probably get the hint you're becoming irrelevant.

Nobody cares what you think.

Nautiluscoin bringing professionalism to cryptocurrency by calling it's coin holders retards.  Bryce shows his true colors yet again. 
BCTards should probably get the hint you're becoming irrelevant.

Nobody cares what you think.
WHERE IS THE ROADMAP BK? WHERE ARE THE PLANS? Two months of nothing but dodging questions and cozying up to book publishers, BK is not a moron he's taking advantage of the crypto mania for more profit.  Same old story of wall street folks getting ahead off the little guys. Brian Kelly drinks your milkshake, he drinks it up.
Boy am I glad I liquidated my holdings a few days ago.  This is going to get real ugly real soon.  Once everyone realizes that this was all a stunt by BK to pad his book and Bryce hasn't actually developed anything innovative ever it's going to nose dive.  My advice would be to cut whatever losses you have now even if you're down 90% if you happened to buy in on the mintpal pump.  BK and Bryce have been stringing you all along with "updates" that testing is being done, but zero evidence has been provided to prove any of their claims.  I've seen complete shitcoins run with much more professionalism than Naut, it's going to be sad to watch the holders get hosed in the next few months.
Activity: 534
http://youtu.be/Fk879yNktq8 BK says "this is tulip mania" if you knew anything about investment history, tulips were in a HUGE bubble that popped. People got crushed, BK is basically saying I know this is a bubble but I'm going to get in and buy before the next leg up in tulip bitcoin mania. That's not even 9 months ago, he came up with naut about 4 months after that clip. Come on people think fur yourselves. 

fuck. off.

http://youtu.be/Fk879yNktq8 BK says "this is tulip mania" if you knew anything about investment history, tulips were in a HUGE bubble that popped. People got crushed, BK is basically saying I know this is a bubble but I'm going to get in and buy before the next leg up in tulip bitcoin mania. That's not even 9 months ago, he came up with naut about 4 months after that clip. Come on people think fur yourselves. 

I cant see what will be so good about a POS system

No more serious inflation, no more 6 hour transaction delays and development will no longer be at a standstill. We don't even know what type of POS it will be anyway.
When markets all over the world are up big time BK was closing up shop http://www.finalternatives.com/node/26060
A moderated thread is more than welcome

I'm inclined to agree but you just get trolls screaming about censorship. Debunking them does sidetrack the thread so perhaps we could have a vote. We were talking about bounties before this idiot showed up.
Jump to: