Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 176. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Lol at $Naut bagholders. #RichLikeIE
Activity: 176
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
can anybody explain MAX_MONEY to me

Thats the target I have for my finex account.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Also, Brian Kelly will be selling his new book exclusively for Dogecoin, he won't accept fiat or $NAUT or any other cryptocurrencies! WTF!!!!!
Activity: 56
can anybody explain MAX_MONEY to me
Activity: 423
$Naut is obviously a scam. Its wall streets attempt to take your milk money. Idk how you guys fell for it

I heard $NAUT made racist remarks to $RZR in the men's room at a bitcoin convention, can anyone confirm?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
$Naut is obviously a scam. Its wall streets attempt to take your milk money. Idk how you guys fell for it

I said it before Brian Kelly drinks your milkshake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQ3LXHKB34
Bryce doesn't matter that much, the real problem is BK.  How could such a smart guy entrust his coin development to clowns like first, Bitsta and now Weiner.  I bet we'll hear in a few weeks that a new dev is taking over the PoS.  IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE MONTHS AGO and BK said that it was done and ready to be implemented.  It's pretty clear that he is stringing folks along and setting up for a big payday upon book release.  NAUTILUSCOIN: BRINING PROFESSIONAL FACES TO CRYPTO SCAMS.
Activity: 42
If those idiots are trying to get people to sell them coins lololololol!!!! Holy S### people you are getting a bailout! Sell it to theseidiots and move on, let them be the bag holders, they deserve it! Wow you really can't make this stuff up!
Activity: 17
dev last active; 10 days ago? wtf! is this POS thing still gonna happen?

IF U TAKE ONE LOOK AT THE DEV U WILL SEE HE IS NEVER ACTIVE, HE SITS IN FRONT OF HIS PC SCAMMING PPL ALL DAY, CRYPTO WILL NEVER SURVIVE IF WE ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE BRYCE WEINER TO SCAM US DELIBERATELY
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
WAIT WHAT!? BRYCE WEINER HAS INVOLVEMENT HERE? THAT IS LAST FUCKING STRAW I HAVE TRUSTED BRIAN KELLY WITH A PORTION OF MY SAVINGS AND HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING HIS COIN SINCE THE PRICE WAS 100k. I HAVE NEVER GIVEN A FUCK ABOUT THE PRICE, IT IS ABOUT THE MAN AND THE MISSION, AND I WAS A BELIEVER. BUT ALL THE SUDDEN HE BRINGS BRYCE WEINER UPON US? I AM SI
CK...SICK THAT I BOUGHT AT 100k, SICK THAT I BOUGHT AGAIN AT 80k, 50k, 30k, 20k, AND EVEN MY 15K BUY LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED NOW. I HAVE PATIENCE FOR SUCCESS BUT NO TOLERANCE FOR SCAMMERS LIKE WEINER WHO PROMISE EVERYTHING BUT DELIVER NOTHING. I FEEL BETRAYED, DECEIVED, AND MOST OF ALL FUCKING POOR. REST IN PEACE NAUTILUSCOIN, AND FUCK YOU BRYCE!!!!

I saw that post you deleted just before you posted this alarmist bullshit.

I'M ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR THE COMMUNITY, I JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LOSE MONEY FROM ANOTHER SCAMMER

No you're not. We knew Bryce was the dev ages ago but you bought more at 15k, you're just one of a number of socks that showed up lately trying to get people to sell at the bottom. Nothing has changed but all of a sudden everyone simultaneously starts having a breakdown. I screenshotted that post you deleted btw.
I strongly encourage everyone here to log onto coinmarkets IRC chat...

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/

You will find members of the channel bragging about posting here and deliberately creating FUD so they can lower the price of NAUT and buy more coins. Bryce Weiner is an active member of the community there, and has been active in the chat while all of this has been transpiring. If that doesn't concern you in the least, then...

Full disclosure = I am currently a NAUT holder.

That is absolutely... True. But why would you tell the BCT children that? If people make their buys/sells based off of BCT they deserve to lose everything. Let them
Activity: 542
I strongly encourage everyone here to log onto coinmarkets IRC chat...

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/

You will find members of the channel bragging about posting here and deliberately creating FUD so they can lower the price of NAUT and buy more coins. Bryce Weiner is an active member of the community there, and has been active in the chat while all of this has been transpiring. If that doesn't concern you in the least, then...

Full disclosure = I am currently a NAUT holder.

http://imgur.com/FAMdF8G
WAIT WHAT!? BRYCE WEINER HAS INVOLVEMENT HERE? THAT IS LAST FUCKING STRAW I HAVE TRUSTED BRIAN KELLY WITH A PORTION OF MY SAVINGS AND HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING HIS COIN SINCE THE PRICE WAS 100k. I HAVE NEVER GIVEN A FUCK ABOUT THE PRICE, IT IS ABOUT THE MAN AND THE MISSION, AND I WAS A BELIEVER. BUT ALL THE SUDDEN HE BRINGS BRYCE WEINER UPON US? I AM SI
CK...SICK THAT I BOUGHT AT 100k, SICK THAT I BOUGHT AGAIN AT 80k, 50k, 30k, 20k, AND EVEN MY 15K BUY LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED NOW. I HAVE PATIENCE FOR SUCCESS BUT NO TOLERANCE FOR SCAMMERS LIKE WEINER WHO PROMISE EVERYTHING BUT DELIVER NOTHING. I FEEL BETRAYED, DECEIVED, AND MOST OF ALL FUCKING POOR. REST IN PEACE NAUTILUSCOIN, AND FUCK YOU BRYCE!!!!

I'M ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR THE COMMUNITY, I JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LOSE MONEY FROM ANOTHER SCAMMER
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

Activity: 61
dev last active; 10 days ago? wtf! is this POS thing still gonna happen?

Get out while you still can. Cut your losses and at least recoup something.  You don't want to be bagholding all the way to the point when naut is forced to be traded on an LTC pairing
Lol I'm gone for an hour and I think all my points are proven! There's the guy (coin weaver) BK handed the car keys to folks! Don't say nobody warned you guys when you get the Bryce Weiner in your a$$.

I've heard from respected members of the trading community that PoS is likely months away.  To sit around on this sinking ship now after 2 months of dormancy is masochistic.
Jump to: