Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 175. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
uNAUTed $NAUT Fantasy Football League

Ok we still have 6 teams available, if you would like to join, shoot me a PM with your owner name and email.

Mostly we have been using the handle's here as owner names.

This is a standard scoring 10 team fantasy league.

We have yet to decide the dues amount but thinking between 20-50 worth of NAUT.

3rd place will get the entry fee amount back (paid in NAUT)

2nd place will get 1.5x amount of entry.

1st place will take home the rest.

How are you setting up the league? are you using the official http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and just creating a league in there?

it is an ESPN league http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1467454&teamId=1&seasonId=2014

League Note

Welcome to the uNAUTed $NAUT Fantasy Football League!
This is a standard scoring 10 team league. Dues will be paid with Nautilus coin and earnings will also be paid in Nautiluscoin.

Everything is pretty self explanatory with ESPN leagues this is why I chose them, for the ease of use of the interface. We need to set a draft time, if you are not able to be home for your draft you CAN draft from a smartphone by downloading the ESPN fantasy football app.

If you are not available your team will be auto drafted by ESPN, taking the highest ranked player regardless of position.

You may also set a que of players if your not going to be live for the online draft and ESPN will give priority to these players.

Time allotted for draft picks will be 1 minute and 30 seconds. We need to set a draft date asap, I was thinking 930-1030 pm EST, please let me know your thoughts on this.

There is a message board here in the league as well that only the teams in the league have access too.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and good luck with your draft!

only 5 spots left

EDIT: when i said we should draft at 930-10 pm EST i did not necessarily mean tonight, I just mean whatever day we decide is best, that is the time I was thinking.

here  shoot me your email and team name and I will send invite
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
i know, still kind of dorky, but its cool Smiley

for your punishment you must join the fantasy league were having trouble filling

so i can take your naut

Is there money on it?

yes were gonna do 35 bucks worth of naut

money due by tue

Tweet me, I'll follow. I'm probably in

for your punishment you must join the fantasy league were having trouble filling

so i can take your naut

Is there money on it?

yes were gonna do 35 bucks worth of naut

money due by tue

so i can take your naut

Is there money on it?
Looks like people's imaginations have been running a little wild.  

To clear a few things up:

1.) I have not been active in the thread because I am on vacation.

2.) The book will be sold for US Dollars at major retailers i.e. Barnes and Nobles and Amazon

3.) I have retained the rights to sell the book for digital currency; I am currently working to get a Tier 1 payment processor on board before the book release in November.

4.) I am currently buying NAUT on Mintpal at 13k

I am very serious about NAUT and committed to making it successful.

I don't have the time or the inclination to read all the craziness - if you are unhappy with NAUT please move on to the 400 other coins that are available.

-BK

Dude... Shhhhh. Just trust us.

so i can take your naut
Activity: 210
Looks like people's imaginations have been running a little wild.  

To clear a few things up:

1.) I have not been active in the thread because I am on vacation.

2.) The book will be sold for US Dollars at major retailers i.e. Barnes and Nobles and Amazon

3.) I have retained the rights to sell the book for digital currency; I am currently working to get a Tier 1 payment processor on board before the book release in November.

4.) I am currently buying NAUT on Mintpal at 13k

I am very serious about NAUT and committed to making it successful.

I don't have the time or the inclination to read all the craziness - if you are unhappy with NAUT please move on to the 400 other coins that are available.

-BK
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
You guys need to use your brain. Do you think Brian Kelly would risk being a laughingstock among his peers? He will not scam you. In fact, he might lose money on you manipulators.

Nautiluscoin is a work in progress. Want something working 100% and accepted by many, go buy that expensive coin.

By the time PoS is done the price will have inflated over 200% from now.  Any naut you have now is likely to be worth next to nothing in 6 months.
Bro you are such a dork lol

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
People thinking people are trolling are actually trolling the people thinking people are trolling the people who are trolling
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
You guys need to use your brain. Do you think Brian Kelly would risk being a laughingstock among his peers? He will not scam you. In fact, he might lose money on you manipulators.

Nautiluscoin is a work in progress. Want something working 100% and accepted by many, go buy that expensive coin.

If you think this scam was bad, wait until $Rzr and $Xdq
Activity: 42
Listen bryce and these guys are so stupid they can't even run a pump and dump right, they are buying the coins they are supppsed to be selling lol! !!! I guess they think when they release pos they can get you guys one more time but the thing is, there's nobody left to sell too... it's like a ponzi and the word is out already and madoff is trying to buy his own scam lol.  These guys are falling into their own trap!
I'll ask again where are the plans, where is the evidence of work being done.  Naut is nothing but a coin that takes weeks to confirms whose price is held up by false promises from a guy on television.  I'd be better off sending private keys by mail to allcrypt than actually using the naut blockchain.  It's disgraceful what this coin has become.
Activity: 42
http://youtu.be/Fk879yNktq8 BK says "this is tulip mania" if you knew anything about investment history, tulips were in a HUGE bubble that popped. People got crushed, BK is basically saying I know this is a bubble but I'm going to get in and buy before the next leg up in tulip bitcoin mania. That's not even 9 months ago, he came up with naut about 4 months after that clip. Come on people think fur yourselves. 

I don't understand why thats such a big deal?  He has openly admitted he mocked crypto and then realized its usefulness.

What is your point?

as soon as he realized he could pump something and sell to you he loved crypto.
http://youtu.be/Fk879yNktq8 BK says "this is tulip mania" if you knew anything about investment history, tulips were in a HUGE bubble that popped. People got crushed, BK is basically saying I know this is a bubble but I'm going to get in and buy before the next leg up in tulip bitcoin mania. That's not even 9 months ago, he came up with naut about 4 months after that clip. Come on people think fur yourselves. 

I don't understand why thats such a big deal?  He has openly admitted he mocked crypto and then realized its usefulness.

What is your point?

"He realized it's usefulness" once he found out he could make money ripping off suckers online.  Kelly is a con man through and through

What is your point?

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I just wasted my entire evening. Tongue
Jump to: