Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 226. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
PoS Dev

I have spoken to the PoS dev and he has given me permission to introduce the community to him.  The dev is Bitsta, you can often find him on IRC #bitlabs.  He may also introduce himself on the thread.

Hope this helps.

-BK

A reject from LibertyCoin... Oh boy oh boy...

Not it all makes sense...

Well at least we can contact him now. I didn't follow libertycoin but remember there was some fuss. What happened?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pretty interesting that his NAUT buy back funds were gone too for his lil "i dont do pumps, but I do pumps' announcement on the Seman show. 3 weeks separated, both on video, the 1st saying ' I will PUMP XDQ with NAUT!, then this past week ' I never do pumps, that is crazy and no good for crypto' .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
PoS Dev

I have spoken to the PoS dev and he has given me permission to introduce the community to him.  The dev is Bitsta, you can often find him on IRC #bitlabs.  He may also introduce himself on the thread.

Hope this helps.

-BK

A reject from LibertyCoin... Oh boy oh boy...

Not it all makes sense...
Activity: 210
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

Activity: 196
Two words: Bryce Weiner. He pumped it, & dumped it.. pretty obvious.
so let's make this clear guy buys bunch of cheap dirac, pumps price 30x(example) nobody sane yould buy dirac at that price so dirac price reflected on naut dirac trading par so he scooped shitload of cheap naut and dumped cause nobody would buy dirac? so he used naut basicly? do i make sense?

If what you are trying to do is explaining away this dump that way, you are failing rather miserably. This is some serious SHIT going on in NAUT

And it ain't any good either.

i'm not trying to explain but to understand it rather, i'm trying to figure out what happened

That dirac stuff simply doesn't fly. The only "good" about this jumbo dump is that the volume is relatively small.

As for what happened, Mr Kelly seems to be missing in action and there are no clues on twitter so we will have to keep on waiting for now.

Oh and yes, that "inside stuff shit" is usually the case. But let's not anticipate... it seems the bottom may have been reached. For now.

....right...must be sheer coincidence that yesterday someone dumped 15K NAUT for 4.5K Diraq. And then came back for more today. There is an arb there that is being exploited. And on top of that NAUT doesn't have enough volume support to handle this.

BK doesn't need to make himself available 24-7.

Uh I don't know but don't you think that if a coin he represents suddenly loses half of its value -actually 2/3s- he should be coming out of whatever dinner he's at and maybe dropping a line or two, don't you think?

If it were my business, I know I would do it. And so would 99.99% of the human population. But nah, nothing has happened, right? where you had $3k now you have -and in danger- one third of that, but who cares? No regulation, no law, right?

No, I don't. He's not the market & crypto is decentralized. It's hardly unprecedented for large moves in short periods of time. While BK is trying to avoid this it's going to take time to get to a point where there aren't any moves. And when a trading pair suddenly moves up dramatically it's going to have an impact.

What do you expect him to say exactly?

Anything from "I don't know" to "I do know". I DO KNOW that I would be here saying something if it was my coin.

It's unreasonable to expect someone to babysit the COMMUNITIES coin 24-7. He's not the market. He doesn't need to address volatility, period. And if he does, he certainly doesn't need to do it the second it occurs.

This is just BS. I don't expect or desire him to post anything that is not substantial to the coin at any given moment, let alone 24/7. But when a huge dump exceeding 2/3s of the total value of the coin happens, I do expect him to be here attempting, at the very least, to make any sense of it.

Enough with the "baby sitting" bull crap, ok?

There's not much he can say really, could just be bad timing. Bryce floods the market with NAUT at the same time people are losing their patience with dev. Maybe he saw this coming and knew there was nothing he could do until the inflation is taken care of. Hold tight and hope we've picked up a whale or two, excellent time to buy too probably.
Bryce Weiner made it clear on the David Seaman podcast that he would be pumping XDQ using NAUT.

And he made it clear today this isn't him.

He would say that though wouldn't he. If he shifts a large amount off the books he can get fellow whales to help with the pump?

Frankly, none of this worries me. As long as BK is continuing to work on Nautilus and as long as BlockTech has an entire business based around coins I'm going to enjoy the ride.

It's another opportunity for whales to enter NAUT I suppose, people probably got the heads up this was coming and that's why the price has been bleeding the last few days.

Now you're just speculating.

"Bryce Weiner made it clear on the David Seaman podcast that he would be pumping XDQ using NAUT."

"And he made it clear today this isn't him."

Like I said it could be one of his mates or a pump group. Either way he's winning here.

If he wins by getting interest now, perhaps, but having a higher price before he conducts his buy just isn't in his interest. This isn't sustainable (for now). For example, if this was his buy in, he would have used up all his NAUT & he wouldn't have market bought to 93 for that buy up.

Maybe the 93 was a noob or someone selling to themself to influence the price on dirac/btc market. Being a single exchange it might have that effect and if he sold at anything above 0.001 btc I'm sure he's done quite nicely.
legendary
so let's make this clear guy buys bunch of cheap dirac, pumps price 30x(example) nobody sane yould buy dirac at that price so dirac price reflected on naut dirac trading par so he scooped shitload of cheap naut and dumped cause nobody would buy dirac? so he used naut basicly? do i make sense?

If what you are trying to do is explaining away this dump that way, you are failing rather miserably. This is some serious SHIT going on in NAUT

i'm not trying to explain but to understand it rather, i'm trying to figure out what happened

That dirac stuff simply doesn't fly. The only "good" about this jumbo dump is that the volume is relatively small.

As for what happened, Mr Kelly seems to be missing in action and there are no clues on twitter so we will have to keep on waiting for now.

Oh and yes, that "inside stuff shit" is usually the case. But let's not anticipate... it seems the bottom may have been reached. For now.

....right...must be sheer coincidence that yesterday someone dumped 15K NAUT for 4.5K Diraq. And then came back for more today. There is an arb there that is being exploited. And on top of that NAUT doesn't have enough volume support to handle this.

Uh I don't know but don't you think that if a coin he represents suddenly loses half of its value -actually 2/3s- he should be coming out of whatever dinner he's at and maybe dropping a line or two, don't you think?

If it were my business, I know I would do it. And so would 99.99% of the human population. But nah, nothing has happened, right? where you had $3k now you have -and in danger- one third of that, but who cares? No regulation, no law, right?

No, I don't. He's not the market & crypto is decentralized. It's hardly unprecedented for large moves in short periods of time. While BK is trying to avoid this it's going to take time to get to a point where there aren't any moves. And when a trading pair suddenly moves up dramatically it's going to have an impact.

Anything from "I don't know" to "I do know". I DO KNOW that I would be here saying something if it was my coin.

It's unreasonable to expect someone to babysit the COMMUNITIES coin 24-7. He's not the market. He doesn't need to address volatility, period. And if he does, he certainly doesn't need to do it the second it occurs.

This is just BS. I don't expect or desire him to post anything that is not substantial to the coin at any given moment, let alone 24/7. But when a huge dump exceeding 2/3s of the total value of the coin happens, I do expect him to be here attempting, at the very least, to make any sense of it.

Enough with the "baby sitting" bull crap, ok?
Bryce Weiner made it clear on the David Seaman podcast that he would be pumping XDQ using NAUT.

He would say that though wouldn't he. If he shifts a large amount off the books he can get fellow whales to help with the pump?

Frankly, none of this worries me. As long as BK is continuing to work on Nautilus and as long as BlockTech has an entire business based around coins I'm going to enjoy the ride.

It's another opportunity for whales to enter NAUT I suppose, people probably got the heads up this was coming and that's why the price has been bleeding the last few days.

"Bryce Weiner made it clear on the David Seaman podcast that he would be pumping XDQ using NAUT."

"And he made it clear today this isn't him."

Like I said it could be one of his mates or a pump group. Either way he's winning here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

but who would trade nauts for diracs at that value?

Great question. Has nothing to do with BK though.

i know that, listen i'm just curious about it cause i never used that exchange , i'm perfectly aware that everything i put into any crypto is risky, but interesting play if that is the case
legendary

but who would trade nauts for diracs at that value?

this just happened man, maybe he's working or busy talk about patience in crypto when people start loosing .
legendary

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

I just got home so I hadn't seen that, Thank you.

Could be who ever he was going to partner with though?

In any case, I'm just going to see about getting coins as cheap as possible.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

so you are saying that something is happening and someone has inside info and is exiting?

I guess he inflated dirac because he probably holds most of them, the price was reflected on allcrypt NAUT/Dirac pair and these people had their dirac sell orders on allcrypt from before it was on bittrex and being traded for btc. So they convert their NAUT to BTC as soon as possible, they would have done it directly but dirac/btc had zero volume last time I checked.
Jump to: