Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 222. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
To those that need it at bottom of this post is voting and facebook advertising information

and sorry for inactivity lately, I actually ended up on a project for my normal employ that is taking up a lot of my time (definitely not good for someone who'd like a role as a 'community manager'), but I guess I'd dedicate more time if I had the official title.

Anyway, yes, the digibyte error is a blessing in disguise, keeping the total coin count down.

Also the NSF is in place so that those who decide to make sure of NAUT in the business world will not take major losses when they decide to cash out, it's not so much a regulation, so much as an insurance policy for vendors (of course I know that can make it sound worse to some, but I can't think of much better analogies right now, I'm quite tired, 20 hours into that work project and still quite a ways from done).

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)
NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

Glad to see you back I missed you  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
To those that need it at bottom of this post is voting and facebook advertising information

and sorry for inactivity lately, I actually ended up on a project for my normal employ that is taking up a lot of my time (definitely not good for someone who'd like a role as a 'community manager'), but I guess I'd dedicate more time if I had the official title.

Anyway, yes, the digibyte error is a blessing in disguise, keeping the total coin count down.

Also the NSF is in place so that those who decide to make sure of NAUT in the business world will not take major losses when they decide to cash out, it's not so much a regulation, so much as an insurance policy for vendors (of course I know that can make it sound worse to some, but I can't think of much better analogies right now, I'm quite tired, 20 hours into that work project and still quite a ways from done).

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)
NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/
Activity: 695
Looks like things have gone off the rails a bit.  This is my fault and my responsibility to get things back on track. Rest assured I WILL get things back on track. Full stop.

I appreciate all those who have stayed positive on this thread.

-BK

+1 BK,  I am 100% confident that you WILL get things back on track. I have been stocking up on some more  coins in the mean time.
Activity: 195
I mean, you guys do realize that you are implicitly rooting for the downfall of bitcoin, right?

When bitcoin is taxed and regulated like the dollar is, it will just be another dollar. It won't be interesting. It won't help poor or average people. It will just be another conduit for the rich to get wealthier.

I know, I realize thats been your plan all along. You don't give a shit about other people. Must be nice to be a sociopath and not have the responsibilities of morality and empathy holding you back.

woops i forgot to hit the ignore button.

Ignored!!!!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I mean, you guys do realize that you are implicitly rooting for the downfall of bitcoin, right?

When bitcoin is taxed and regulated like the dollar is, it will just be another dollar. It won't be interesting. It won't help poor or average people. It will just be another conduit for the rich to get wealthier.

I know, I realize thats been your plan all along. You don't give a shit about other people. Must be nice to be a sociopath and not have the responsibilities of morality and empathy holding you back.
Don't you think that nautiliscoin is just capturing the needs of a new market? I,  personally,  think there is room for a bunch of coins with their own personal niches. Darkcoin was created to anonymously send coins,  urocoin (I don't support this coin) was created to bring standardization of farmers, and vertcoin was designed to prevent ASICS. I hold a lot of bitcoin and do not want the fundamentals of bitcoin to change. Nor do I want regulation for bitcoin. I think when you are in the financial market,  however, transparency is needed to prevent over leveraging and ponzi schemes. I feel this coin won't affect other cryptocurrencies and will be used purely in its niche market. 
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I got some support at .000111111 on mint

I did six ones cause if you ask me were going to 60 k on the next 1 week chart hop  Grin

We should build a huge wall there  Cool

Im going fishing be back in a bit.
Activity: 1036
Can we up the fud a bit please, I have orders open.

It helps if you build up a few posts and try and reword it a bit this time.

my wife's sisters cousin in china said she heard a rumour that nautiluscoin was already on the radar of the PBOC and they are seeking to enforce a worldwide ban.

I think they just renditioned Brian Kelly.

my wife's sisters cousin in china said she heard a rumour that nautiluscoin was already on the radar of the PBOC and they are seeking to enforce a worldwide ban.

lol so funny and true, I am waiting on my deposit now, stupid BTC, slower than a turtle.
Activity: 534

Activity: 1036

Activity: 154
i just went back like 4 pages and can't find the FB donation address, can someone post it please
I think it's over for now. Think he went on vacation or something?
i just went back like 4 pages and can't find the FB donation address, can someone post it please
My only concern is BK JUST NOWW acknowledging these problems when transaction times have been delayed for over a week. 

FYI - I have acknowledged these problems well over a month ago and have been spending out of my own pocket to rent ASIC farms.  I would have fixed the Digishield problem a month ago, but each week it appeared we were getting close to final PoS transition.

I wouldn't have fixed it either, all the people complaining seem to be new around these parts, so think the big majority agree.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
stablization fund?? in BTC? lol
Seriously where did all the trolls come from and why do they care so much?

Fud is my buying signal,  and as soon as I get out of this airport I'm gonna dump about 5 more BTC into this pot Smiley

Obvious trolling is obvious

Which exchange will you be doing this at?

Just got home but most likely crypts and mint pal
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
So Brian Kelly,

Got any more genius plans for regulation you want to unfurl on the world?

Why don't we reinstate overdraft fees for the banks?

Why can't we make it easier for hedge funds to collude with financial institutions against the interests of their own clients?

I think poor people aren't taxed enough, can we do something about this too?

Besides blindly following your every word and investing in NAUT, what else can we do to help make your vision happen of speeding up the decay of society to the point of collapse?
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Fix block explorer. Check your block generation times.
Activity: 154
My only concern is BK JUST NOWW acknowledging these problems when transaction times have been delayed for over a week. 

FYI - I have acknowledged these problems well over a month ago and have been spending out of my own pocket to rent ASIC farms.  I would have fixed the Digishield problem a month ago, but each week it appeared we were getting close to final PoS transition.
Please don't fix the Digishield problems Smiley We're getting a reduced number of coins like this which is great for us early investors!

yeah if it was working properly dang would we deal with way to much supply
Definitely a blessing in disguise Smiley
Activity: 448

Please don't fix the Digishield problems Smiley We're getting a reduced number of coins like this which is great for us early investors!

yeah if it was working properly dang would we deal with way to much supply
Jump to: