Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 225. (Read 901828 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Come on, take money you earned with your TV career, and please buy back my coins. This is ridiculous.

Now now, you are here in this chapel and you are supposed to be quite happy about the events of the day, good karma and all that you know. This is the future you are talking about. What if you lost a few (hundreds or even thousands of) dollars, it's the future that counts. And this is going to revolutionize the world so what does it matter if you just had to endure a temporary loss, you should actually be happy because you lost what you could lose, otherwise you shouldn't have invested in the future to begin with...

You know it is the new paradigm: You not only lose, you have to be and post happy about your loss.

Otherwise you will be "fudding", you know...
Activity: 826
see my profile
*drums*announcing*

Today, my investment in NAUT reached the epic loss of 33%.

Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund

Minus fiftyseven percent.

Wow.

What is a stabilization fund?
I guarantees that the price will not go below zero Satoshi.
legendary
oh god, with the bullshit going on in this thread right now you would think people were trying to push the value down/

Well we seem to have found the bottom for now, but the price didn't need any help to go all the way down to 8500. From this forum or any other.

Perhaps what it would help is to face up to the FACTS and, maybe, understand why a decline of over 2/3s of the price can happen on, theoretically, no news.

The fact that Brian Kelly has hired a dev who happens to be a reject of the attempted-to-be-overtaken scam coin Liberty, may have played a part, I don 't know. Like I presume you and others I'm trying to make some sense of it and, since I just bought near the supposed bottom, I am way more interested -or at least as much- as anyone else here or anywhere in it to rebound as high as possible as quick as possible. It is simply that I do not believe that pretending that what has happened -and still happens- hasn't happened, is of any help in that regard.

You, obviously, do. And by gosh, you are entitled.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
oh god, with the bullshit going on in this thread right now you would think people were trying to push the value down/

Well ya don't say...

The cryptogoblins are on patrol tonight. They don't win if people think for themselves.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
PoS Dev

I have spoken to the PoS dev and he has given me permission to introduce the community to him.  The dev is Bitsta, you can often find him on IRC #bitlabs.  He may also introduce himself on the thread.

Hope this helps.

-BK

freenode or something else?

freenode

Now that he isn't anonymous how about moving to the actual, moderated Naut IRC?

As a matter of principle, I don't go to places where opinions can be censored, thank you.

troll much?

Really? from a Jr. member too... perhaps you should grow up a bit. Perhaps.

wow you just blew my mind comparing yourself to him based on membership length wow just wow

like you being a full memeber has anything with anything commented . dude wow
legendary
PoS Dev

I have spoken to the PoS dev and he has given me permission to introduce the community to him.  The dev is Bitsta, you can often find him on IRC #bitlabs.  He may also introduce himself on the thread.

Hope this helps.

-BK

freenode

As a matter of principle, I don't go to places where opinions can be censored, thank you.

It's not censored.

How do you know that? Every IRC can be censored. All of them. No thanks.
legendary
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

freenode

troll much?

Really? from a Jr. member too... perhaps you should grow up a bit. Perhaps.
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

Well this is underwhelming,  For a coin that is all about professionalism I would think that we could've got a better developer.

Elaborate
Activity: 78
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

Well this is underwhelming,  For a coin that is all about professionalism I would think that we could've got a better developer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

freenode

It's not censored.
legendary
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

freenode

legendary
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

Nothing to comment about the loss of 2/3s or market cap in a couple hours?

I have no idea who sold or why.  I suspect folks are as frustrated as me - the primary difference is I have been buying over the last 24 hours. The larger buy orders on the exchanges are either me personally or the NSF.

Thank you Brian. It doesn't seem precisely an endorsement of either as far as effectivity though.
legendary
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

nobody is ever good enough for you when your investement is loosing value it seems. i looked at your profile and i clicked on 4 random pages and on every page is you claiming some theories and are very confrontational  about coins, now i don't know much about you but from random clicking all i saw is you having problems with every thread you were on. crypto investments are risky and there is shitload of scams but there is also market movements and people exiting  a lot of times, just cause you lost 3rd of your investment in naut nobody owes you any explanation. it's markets that are very volatile and stuff like this is expected

I am also very small, rather hadsome, have a devastating running forehand and a great baritone voice, in case you did not find that out about me. I hope it helps you.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I have no idea who sold or why.  I suspect folks are as frustrated as me - the primary difference is I have been buying over the last 24 hours. The larger buy orders on the exchanges are either me personally or the NSF.

Maybe the news traveled that you are clamoring for the regulation of bitcoin.
Activity: 105
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

nobody is ever good enough for you when your investement is loosing value it seems. i looked at your profile and i clicked on 4 random pages and on every page is you claiming some theories and are very confrontational  about coins, now i don't know much about you but from random clicking all i saw is you having problems with every thread you were on. crypto investments are risky and there is shitload of scams but there is also market movements and people exiting  a lot of times, just cause you lost 3rd of your investment in naut nobody owes you any explanation. it's markets that are very volatile and stuff like this is expected
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

legendary
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
PoS Dev

Hope this helps.

-BK

freenode
Jump to: