Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 229. (Read 901828 times)

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Huh i am missing something? what's going on? No bad news.. nothing just someone dump bunch of naut and provoke panic sell?
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I don't think we need a multipool.

First many coins setup a multipool and fail getting enough miners to be profitable. Even Clevermining one of the biggest scrypt multipool having a hard time to be profitable against LTC.
Second there are not even enough miners to mine NAUT.

Also an other thought....Could the stabilization fund be counter productive at the moment?

Well, LTC is a PoW coin so it's not the same type of multipool (if that's what you meant).

Clevermining:
"Welcome to the smartest mining pool
We auto-switch between dozens of Scrypt coins and we are the best place to convert your hashing power into Bitcoins"

did you had an other idea about the NAUT miningpool?

Blackcoin multipool seems to be doing OK.

Yes they have RAT4, we have John Doe.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Fair warning, I'm planning on orchestrating a boycott against this coin to make sure everybody is educated about David Kelly's actual viewpoints on cryptocurrency.
Please do try to relax as this is just silly. Also, there's no David Kelly here as far as I know Smiley

Brian Kelly.

Before you do that, I suggest you talk to him on the phone or skype to understand what his "actual" viewpoints are.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
You just don't understand the seriousness of what he is implicating. That's OK. I do and I'm happy to explain it to anybody who wants to know.
legendary
Fair warning, I'm planning on orchestrating a boycott against this coin to make sure everybody is educated about David Kelly's actual viewpoints on cryptocurrency.
Please do try to relax as this is just silly. Also, there's no David Kelly here as far as I know Smiley

Brian Kelly.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

First many coins setup a multipool and fail getting enough miners to be profitable. Even Clevermining one of the biggest scrypt multipool having a hard time to be profitable against LTC.

Also an other thought....Could the stabilization fund be counter productive at the moment?

Well, LTC is a PoW coin so it's not the same type of multipool (if that's what you meant).

Clevermining:
We auto-switch between dozens of Scrypt coins and we are the best place to convert your hashing power into Bitcoins"

Blackcoin multipool seems to be doing OK.

Clevermining:

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
legendary
I believe in free speech even though it's illegal in my country. I don't see much difference between a proof of blocking reward and government paying mods to censor things they don't agree with.

One example involves the moderator of a website. The other example involves a national government. Nobody is trying to confuse the two roles except you.

Why do you insist on equating Andreas' powers over his blog to the powers of the federal government?

Someone comes up with "well meaning" technology and it ends up being used by people that want control over us, that's how it works.

That's how it works, until it fails, which it has. Now it doesn't work that way anymore. Its not up to you, Brian Kelly, anybody on Wall Street or the government now. That's the whole point of bitcoin: for the first time ever there is no central, governing authority of a money supply and it is working just fine this way.

Regulation will kill the relevance of bitcoin. And as soon as its usefulness has been destroyed by the greedy Masters of the Universe, society will just switch to an alternative format which accomplishes the same goals.

You can't stop it. The wheels are already in motion. Just be thankful you already have what you have for once.
Why not 2 or more?  I vote for NAUT one but all ya all.

NAUT is 24/7/365

"money never sleeps NAUT ever"

We could do with a few people at least. If POS is nearly complete we're not prepared.

We need a multipool. http://multipoolmining.com/ isn't dedicated but they would pay out in NAUT and they have 2 slots left. Maybe we should contact them.

We need a dedicated multipool. I checked and bounties varied from 1-3 btc for other coins.

Wallet app is being developed apparently but by who?

Front page will need updating soon.

Website will need updating soon.

Who wants to keep track of these with progress updates? More ideas needed too.

Brian said we should get on and organize what we can. We should be making use of the POS delay while community is growing.
Definitely. We can build the infrastructure now so that it's ready when PoS hits. Maybe, as you suggested, get a multipool up and running and also have an Andriod (and maybe IoS?) wallet app ready to go? We're gonna have to do that sooner or later, so why not now that everyone is sitting around and waiting?

We should also rent a rig for 24 hours and try out this multipool before we commit. Some devs looked interested before and BK might help out with bounties.

NAUT is 24/7/365

We could do with a few people at least. If POS is nearly complete we're not prepared.

We need a multipool. http://multipoolmining.com/ isn't dedicated but they would pay out in NAUT and they have 2 slots left. Maybe we should contact them.

We need a dedicated multipool. I checked and bounties varied from 1-3 btc for other coins.

Brian said we should get on and organize what we can. We should be making use of the POS delay while community is growing.
Definitely. We can build the infrastructure now so that it's ready when PoS hits. Maybe, as you suggested, get a multipool up and running and also have an Andriod (and maybe IoS?) wallet app ready to go? We're gonna have to do that sooner or later, so why not now that everyone is sitting around and waiting?

NAUT is 24/7/365

Activity: 204
rat4, the principal BlackCoin dev, has helped out a number of coins with the POW/POS transition. It might be worth seeking him out if the NAUT dev is having difficulties.

BlackCoin is about to hit the block that sees it transfer to rat4's POS2.0 upgrade. It might be worth NAUT looking into the implications of these changes and adopting them. I think it would be helpful to both parties to advertise as widely as possible the adoption of a more secure protocol.

i agree totally

+1

I would be willing to do the community manager stuff.

You are active enough, that is for sure.

That is why I offered

i support this notion
Me too. Great choice! Smiley

+1   : )
wow hit around 8k sat and no buy support at the moment, but NAUT has very low trading volume.
Are u guys worried about the low-price it just hit on mint? I guess some people are panic selling? I dont think i will sell just yet, but I did take the last out from mint though Wink
I'll admit it sucks seeing something I've invested quite a lot in drop like this, but I see this as a longterm investment so it's not something I worry about too much.
Activity: 448
Someone just cashed out on mint. People getting tired of waiting...

One of my orders @ 8200 got filled for 2000 NAUT. Wonder why you would do that when you could sell elsewhere for nearly twice the amount.

Noob or maybe someone left their 2fa off and their account getting raided.

dang i didn't have any walls on there, youy lucky bastards 8k(i got lucky other day on bittrex but 11k(which we are nearing)
Jump to: