Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 310. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
why is naut so cheap right now? im buying more as we speak Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Are we seeing some positive growth with no new news, this is a very good buy signal =)
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
10177 at agx.io/ and strong vols. AGX really appreciates the faith and support shown by the NautilusCoin community

You can check out the NAUT/BTC market at AGX here: https://agx.io/markets/NAUT-BTC

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
I have been buying... I've been buying since 11000 downwards, cos I thought its sure to go back up :\ :/

me too looks like it's heading back uP!!!  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
who's the douche in the op, is that the dev's stepdad or a stock photo

looks like a hairy foreskin
Activity: 111
Were is everybody mining Naut these days? all the pools listed on the ANN have next to no hashrate yet the diff varies between 80 to 250? Just a bunch of private farms mining everything?

Also, how long before everything is mined out?
Activity: 210
Hi All - I just setup a Facebook Group for Nautiluscoin https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nautiluscoin/

Also working on using the new Multicoin Tipping App

BK

You forgot to mention this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nautiluscoin/301698040006670

Also, both these links should be on OP.

Thx, updated
Activity: 238
Hi All - I just setup a Facebook Group for Nautiluscoin https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nautiluscoin/

BK

You forgot to mention this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nautiluscoin/301698040006670

Also, both these links should be on OP.
Activity: 210

BK
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
Having Stabilization Fund defies the point of a crypto currency, it basically works as a price regulator and that whats most people are trying to avoid. I sold out on the last price action as it was clearly obvious the price was being suppressed. To much power for one person, besides its not working just look at the price tumbling

Exit if you wish to. If you take a look at the charts this looks like a perfect accumulation. Being patient will eventually reward. Probably some "good" news announcement will be published in the next month or few weeks which will lead to a price surge.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Having Stabilization Fund defies the point of a crypto currency, it basically works as a price regulator and that whats most people are trying to avoid. I sold out on the last price action as it was clearly obvious the price was being suppressed. To much power for one person, besides its not working just look at the price tumbling
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

And to be clear...The NSF is not the only solution nor is it perfect, but it is a step forward

Yes, this is fair enough and it is quite a decent step forward. You are to be commended on it in my opinion.

Anyway, this may be of interest to some people.

The NSF figures above (p.94) amount to 4.19013446 btc over roughly 18 hours (~18:30 - ~12:22 - June 4th-5th)

So ~4.2 btc over roughly 18 hours.

This is not bad!!!

Extrapolated out over 24 hours - we get a figure around 5.6btc

Actual 24Hr trade volume on Mintpal (currently at) 22.486 (22.5) then 5.6 / .225 = 24.8%

The NSF accounted for roughly 25% of trade volume on mintpal.

That is a figure which actually gives me some confidence, as I had feared it may be actually a lot higher than that. This is encouraging.

Interesting analysis...looking at my records we spent about 5 BTC over the last 24hrs

That way you just wasted 5BTC and price continue to free-fall...
Wouldn't it be better to set up whole 5BTC wall instead?

Not if a multi-pool, or mine-and-dump operation is going on, then it would still be a waste of 5btc.

Obviously you have no idea how big walls affect buyers. Some might actually add up...
Activity: 195
more PROOF OF STAKE INFO PLS Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How about a mobile wallet? People keep talking about cards, and whatnot, but ultimately, mobile platform wallets are just as useful. The other question about mobile wallet is how to get it to stake in Proof of Stake (has been a pretty big question for a lot of coins). But ultimately if part of acceptance is the distribution ability to spend, then we should provide as many options as to how to spend as possible.

+1 the first person to crack a working staking android wallet is going to be quids in.

Mintcoin already has one, it is being tested by people now. Notice the mint pump today.

And to be clear...The NSF is not the only solution nor is it perfect, but it is a step forward

Yes, this is fair enough and it is quite a decent step forward. You are to be commended on it in my opinion.

The NSF figures above (p.94) amount to 4.19013446 btc over roughly 18 hours (~18:30 - ~12:22 - June 4th-5th)

This is not bad!!!

Actual 24Hr trade volume on Mintpal (currently at) 22.486 (22.5) then 5.6 / .225 = 24.8%

That is a figure which actually gives me some confidence, as I had feared it may be actually a lot higher than that. This is encouraging.

Interesting analysis...looking at my records we spent about 5 BTC over the last 24hrs

Not if a multi-pool, or mine-and-dump operation is going on, then it would still be a waste of 5btc.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

This is not bad!!!

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
How about a mobile wallet? People keep talking about cards, and whatnot, but ultimately, mobile platform wallets are just as useful. The other question about mobile wallet is how to get it to stake in Proof of Stake (has been a pretty big question for a lot of coins). But ultimately if part of acceptance is the distribution ability to spend, then we should provide as many options as to how to spend as possible.

+1 the first person to crack a working staking android wallet is going to be quids in.

NXT has this thing were you can "lease" coins to another wallet for forging (what they call staking). If NAUT could set up something similar, you can lease coins in your mobile wallet to your PC wallet to stake.

But, really, just have two wallets. Your primary wallet (savings) account on your PC with the bulk of you holdings for staking, and then a mobile wallet (checking account) for you day to day transfers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 82
A last thing, i did not have answer :
- Who developped the coin ? Not BK. is he reading ours posts ?
- Are you alone on this BK ? Do you need a team ?

Who is developing POS for this coin and what coins have they worked on before?

I think the Dev's who helped BK out were called DigiByte - they developed digishield and have their own coin called Digibyte.

That is about as much as i know about them!

I mined digibyte and their devs seemed highly capable.

Are they working on POS though?

Yes...they are part of the team working on it

And what is this team exactly if i may ask ?
Jump to: